RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just go around posting pictures of herself that day when she wore the pink jumper? (It’s the same jumper as the moley tummy bump pic. (Possibly to save for days when presumably she looks worse than the worse she looks in this?)

Anyone notice (thanks @WhittlingIhopMonkey) that she’s gone from red/pink to soft pink. She’s getting ready for blossom photos...
Ohhhhh good grief......blooming ! 😂

Reactions: 3
If I were her, saving money for years by getting freebies, I would invest some $ in myself and fix the teeth.
Definitely. It would make such a difference to her appearance and if she's as well-off as she makes out then paying for it wouldn't be a problem. The sickening thing is she most probably could get free or significantly reduced treatment as she'd get some sort of influencer discount. I always feel uneasy commenting on someone's natural appearance but this is so easily fixed, and at the end of the day she chooses to get those gnashers out regularly for all to see!

Or... maybe she's not allowed to get them fixed. I read an awful article once about how some women in Japan actually pay to have their teeth UNstraightened as it makes them look younger, more schoolgirly and more attractive to certain men. So Benpaedo probably prefers her like this 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
RVK_Loves #28 Filthy house, grubby baby, she's 10x more slovenly than you, lady.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Erm. A tad close to my suggestion
Because they both use the word grubby? They really aren't that similar at all.
I can't help the fact that her 'grubbiness' has been referred to all thread and will inevitably make it into anyones thread suggestion 😂🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We have one chip on our 5 year old cabinets and it pains me. We try to take really good care of them so that one chip drives me insane. Grabby looks like she doesn't try to take care of hers
It’s a made to measure kitchen too. Bens uncle makes bespoke kitchens

Reactions: 3
Because she’s obsessed with getting her steps in and she probably thinks carrying a toddler will prevent her gaining weight in pregnancy. Didn’t she brag in her first pregnancy that she managed 10,000 steps every day? So she must have pushed through the pain last time if she had PGP. Disordered.
My Fitbit doesn't count my steps when I'm pushing a buggy so maybe that's why she doesn't use one?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s got an Apple Watch, she only needs to click outside walk and it would pick up her gps. I think she does it to make her burn more calories, as F is heavy.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Another weekend and another 24-48 hours of radio silence from Grabs. I’m more and more convinced she pootles off the barn for overnight stays (maybe weekends are when Benpecked makes/delivers his plywood rip offs?)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.