RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not exactly an essential journey 🙄
It’s a tricky one isn’t it? For various reasons.

She’ll say she was “running errands” ie buying more tulips to take stupid photos of. Or maybe treating herself to some bleeping nail varnish remover to fix those manky nails

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the way she says lockdown is a perfect excuse to sort the garden, but she obviously does duck all. She could easily lose a few hours in the garden tidying up while Freya played. She seems so reliant on benpeado. It’s not healthy but there is nothing healthy about their set up
I once naively posted here that why doesn't she do more 'gardening for novices' content or something as that's something she seemed genuinely into and she's always posting about flowers in the garden etc. It's niche yeah but I know absolutely nothing about gardening and would find this way better than her usual weather whinging posts, at least it would show she has a hobby other than standing in front of other people's doors.

Then I realised that she does none of it, it's all Benpeado and she just sits there taking photos and pretending to be knowledgeable. It's all his hands (🤢) holding everything in the latest stories. She really is a bleeping spoilt, boring madam.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love the way she says lockdown is a perfect excuse to sort the garden, but she obviously does duck all. She could easily lose a few hours in the garden tidying up while Freya played. She seems so reliant on benpeado. It’s not healthy but there is nothing healthy about their set up
Digging up things in a garden is a 'man's job' and can only be performed by macho alpha male benpeado. Grabby is a 1950s housewife (minus any actual housewifely skills).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I once naively posted here that why doesn't she do more 'gardening for novices' content or something as that's something she seemed genuinely into and she's always posting about flowers in the garden etc. It's niche yeah but I know absolutely nothing about gardening and would find this way better than her usual weather whinging posts, at least it would show she has a hobby other than standing in front of other people's doors.

Then I realised that she does none of it, it's all Benpeado and she just sits there taking photos and pretending to be knowledgeable. It's all his hands (🤢) holding everything in the latest stories. She really is a bleeping spoilt, boring madam.
I think you're absolutley spot on!
She hasn't a clue about gardening and its really Ben who does.

She cuts flowers and counts her pumpkins and courgettes, wouldnt it be great to see a reel showing her emptying pots from last year, starting off seeds in the greenhouse, having a sow a long for example.

I follow an account called cherry Oak Manor and the lady that runs it is doing a sow a long. Shes been showing her scrubbing out the greenhouse, getting new beds put in, repurposing old wooden crates etc as planters.
If grabby knew anything about gardening, surely this would be amazing content

Grabby - scrub out a greenhouse ??? She doesn't even scrub her kitchen floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know Grabby, have you?! Why not check before posting???? 🤯
That deck come summer house, come pergola looks truly atrocious, some might say chavtastic, all that stark white! Not inspiring at all!
I love how Grabby makes out she does soo much stuff but all she does is take bleeping pictures of the peeado hubby slogging his guts to her every whims/demands. When gramps is actual at work, her photos are the same boring shite of: nappy contents dinner, flowers, the weather, their dirty house {they 100% have their names on the deeds, unsurprisingly her name is first}, walks at the crack of dawn and frah frah being the bestest toddler {soon to be big sister} ever. Freya hasn't got a hope in hell learning life lessons from mumma, as mumma is a completely clueless cnut who has spent her entire life being pandered too and then from the age of 13, a 1950s stepford wife programmed by the 24yr old child catcher.

WHY in the hell would you put a play house where all the wood is, that back bit of the garden is bloody horrible {now}. The summer house looked lovely before that hideous white fencing was put up {to hid shite} and the decking/half-arsed pergola dominates the back of the garden too much. The cross garden 'design' doesn't work in that garden at all, makes it look cluttered and smaller than what it is. Tbh I would've personally utilised the services of a local professional garden designer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It wouldn’t surprise me if she ended up having some sort of breakdown after the baby arrives. I really can’t see her coping with a newborn and a toddler.

Reactions: 11
More to the point why was Benpecked home early if he is on furlough? Or is it just Director Grabby on furlough?.. .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her dad mows her lawn apparently
I know he's obsessed with lawns and mowed Grabb's when she'd just had Freya, but didn't realise he did it ever time. It not the easiest to cut as it's small sections, but am surprised Ben doesn't mow it. He does everything else!

Reactions: 3
I love how Grabby makes out she does soo much stuff but all she does is take bleeping pictures of the peeado hubby slogging his guts to her every whims/demands. When gramps is actual at work, her photos are the same boring shite of: nappy contents dinner, flowers, the weather, their dirty house {they 100% have their names on the deeds, unsurprisingly her name is first}, walks at the crack of dawn and frah frah being the bestest toddler {soon to be big sister} ever. Freya hasn't got a hope in hell learning life lessons from mumma, as mumma is a completely clueless cnut who has spent her entire life being pandered too and then from the age of 13, a 1950s stepford wife programmed by the 24yr old child catcher.

WHY in the hell would you put a play house where all the wood is, that back bit of the garden is bloody horrible {now}. The summer house looked lovely before that hideous white fencing was put up {to hid shite} and the decking/half-arsed pergola dominates the back of the garden too much. The cross garden 'design' doesn't work in that garden at all, makes it look cluttered and smaller than what it is. Tbh I would've personally utilised the services of a local professional garden designer.
Exactly! A gardener she is not! 😂

It’s hideous isn’t it, that garden was beautiful beforehand, a real blank canvas with masses of potential if you so wished to add your own stamp! Well they’ve certainly done that, and what a sorry state it is, they definitely should have used a professional landscaper!

I really hope Freya rebels and grows up to be a strong independent woman, unlike her mumma who’s still stuck at 13 years old!

I am so close to using my second account to ask
A very good question, I expect they’re claiming but still working! 🤬

Reactions: 9
Yes, their previous garden would have been glorious for children to play in.

Reactions: 6
Yes, their previous garden would have been glorious for children to play in.
It didn’t occur to me before but as others have mentioned they rushed to renovate that house. The garden was stunnning before and they’ve wrecked it

Reactions: 10
She's doing a giveaway with thomling? I don't care enough to name it properly toys with the crappy overpriced plywood structures. She teamed up with at home with rose for it.

I really used to like rose. I started a home account just before the pandemic for me to feel better about my house and she started to follow and speak to me.. Now she's gone down in my estimations. Just someone else wanting to have everything free.
I’ve felt better about my house having done the same! It’s amazing what people think of spaces that perhaps you’re not that proud of!! Although it seems to take forever to build follower numbers.

Also, being on here stops me being wanky with my posts!

I am so close to using my second account to ask
God I love you. DO IT!!! It’s so easy to set up another burner when you get burned 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.