RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like home with rose has been gifted a toppling toys bookshelf 🙄🙄
Don't follow her but I think her house is absolutely gorgeous. From the pics of the outside, that's basically my dream house. Everything looks so well done and really good quality, lovely house for a family, modern yet classic. Our Grabby could take note!

Reactions: 4
Off topic sozzle, but can I thank whatever genius recommended Epaderm! I bought some on Amazon, arrived yesterday and have used it three times on my baby boys hand (I’ve tried 5 other creams in the last few weeks with little to no success) used it three times and the dribble rash is practically gone!! Thank you tattle angel ✨
It was me! It’s great stuff isn’t it!

Reactions: 7
Poor kid looks so sore, grubby and unkempt, shoved in awful fitting clothes. If you're going to choose to display your daughter to almost 95K random people at least make her look presentable?

Reactions: 11
What the flying duck is the mr men painting party? And whyyyyyyy is she advertising it (shoddily as standard)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Frah Frah..can I have my size 12 Dungarees back? Wondered where they had gone and you pop up wearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel for Freya, she always looks a bit grubby and like her hair needs a good brush and her clothes a good wash. Poor little thing.

ETA: I know toddlers often get a bit mucky but Grabby shares so many photos of her looking unkempt online. I feel like Freya is just an accessory and the genuine nurture and care isn’t always there. I hope there’s more behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The number of comments she gets is incredibly low. She's averaged 49.3 comments per post for February so far. That includes only 5 comments for her Valentine flowers she'd shown before and an embarrassing 19 all but one of which wasn't about the ad.

The flowers were such a disaster she's had to post twice today, having to do her favourite flogging Freya photos.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The number of comments she gets is incredibly low. She's averaged 49.3 comments per post for February so far. That includes only 5 comments for her Valentine flowers she'd shown before and an embarrassing 19 all but one of which wasn't about the ad.

The flowers were such a disaster she's had to post twice today, having to do her favourite flogging Freya photos.
She has lost her gloss. I mean, to be fair, who hasn't? Covid lockdown has just zapped everyone's spirit but I can't believe she isn't leaking followers.
The house is tired and dirty, nothing ever changes so no DIY inspo and whilst the Incredibly Shrinking Bentos is sweet, no one but the grandparents cares.

She has lost her gloss. I mean, to be fair, who hasn't? Covid lockdown has just zapped everyone's spirit but I can't believe she isn't leaking followers.
The house is tired and dirty, nothing ever changes so no DIY inspo and whilst the Incredibly Shrinking Bentos is sweet, no one but the grandparents cares.
Did she ever have gloss?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why has the canvas changed shape?! The blank one was a rectangle and the one painted a square?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she ever have gloss?
In a sense yes, I think she did. The old house captured a trend and did it reasonably well and the holidays at the time must have caught people's attention. Something must have worked as she was able to build a following and let's be honest, it wasn't all bots.
But effort was only put in for a short time and the trends that did well for her soon passed. Her kitchen or very similar is the same as about 70% of the home accounts I once followed. They have wrecked the garden and Freya's room was Orphanage Chic. So yes briefly she had 'something' but has made no effort to keep it up.

Reactions: 21
In a sense yes, I think she did. The old house captured a trend and did it reasonably well and the holidays at the time must have caught people's attention. Something must have worked as she was able to build a following and let's be honest, it wasn't all bots.
But effort was only put in for a short time and the trends that did well for her soon passed. Her kitchen or very similar is the same as about 70% of the home accounts I once followed. They have wrecked the garden and Freya's room was Orphanage Chic. So yes briefly she had 'something' but has made no effort to keep it up.
Orphanage chic ..👌🏻😂😂😂

• Haha
Yes I agree - when I started following her about 4 years ago I thought the house and garden were lovely and her photos were much, much better. I think having Freya has completely overwhelmed her and she’s lost her gloss, I also think money is a problem, for some reason their resources seem strained. Keeping up the facade of a dreamy life is crumbling and baby no 2 is only going to put more strain on her.

Reactions: 21
See i can't see any sign of gloss
The house is awful. There's nothing inspirational in it to me. I get what you mean about it being similar to some of the other influencers kitchens etc but hers is shabby tit rather than shabby chic.
I've never understood anyone wanting to copy her style as to me she has never had style or flair.

I think she got her followers from her association with phoebe and of course her holidays as she was selling aspirational lifestyle with them. She also had her blog when insta was really just taking off so people followed anyone back then.
I know I used to follow an account to remind me to go back to it for a nosey. 9/10 i would be not interested once id seen a few days of the account and I'd unfollow but then as time went on, id leave them as I wasn't seeing them in my feed because more interesting ones were showing up.
We know she has bought followers and I'm sure she also has a lot of followers that follow because she's car crash rather than influencing or aspirational.

I cant remember why I followed her, it might have been when work were asking me to find influencers to work with them but I cant really be sure.

Her account is years behind everyone else's. She doesn't have the flair to have a good looking grid, she doesn't have attention to detail in her posts, she won't speak or have video on her stories, she can't use reels or IGTV etc. Her account has been left behind in 2018 compared to everyone else's

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has she gifted a tower to Lily Pebbles? It looks shitter than ever in Lily's story

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.