RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Freya lost this box last week and not only does Rebecca think freya understands what she is talking about, she actually follows her expecting her to reveal the hiding place. Just shut up!!!
She talks about her like she's a teenager. She's so odd. Very immature.

Reactions: 6
Her stories are to deflect from the lala page questioning her relationship 😂 I bet she’s livid

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We are getting the annual Easter crispy cake already. 🙄 A " few weeks early"...its February..Easter is in April.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
But imagine her dulcet tones as she huffs and puffs probably yells at Benpecked with an endless list of:
Don't tell my mum I'm in labour
Don't tell your Mum I'm in labour
Fetch me my labouring pearl earrings
Fill the pool
Cover the sofa
Strap me into my Tena Lady nappy
Switch the camera to black and white
Fetch the name envelope
Tell the midwife how to do her job as you are in fact Benpecked- Lord of all knowledge gynae
Don't look creepy in the pictures
bleeping brilliant 🤣 I’ve had a real tit few days and been on a right downer and this made me laugh out loud for the first time all week 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m trying to catch up, loving your work rvk tattlers. What is Lala and us there a thread on the birth story please?

Reactions: 3
I’m trying to catch up, loving your work rvk tattlers. What is Lala and us there a thread on the birth story please?
You can read all about the birth on her blog. And lala is Lalalaletmeexplain on insta

I must’ve been tripping yesterday as I didn’t realise someone had actually submitted this 😂 or I read it too quickly 🤦🏼‍♀️ Own up. Who was it? 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
So Freya didn’t like the naan as it wasn’t ‘pizza enough’? And she actually said that did she Grabs?
Her vocab is 10x more descriptive than other toddlers.

however frewa hasn’t actually tried proper pizza. They eat wholemeal cardboard fake pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Grabby - "Fweya eat your naan bwead."
Freya - "What is it?"
Grabby - "It's like pizza, Chopsy."
Freya - "Questa non è pizza abbastanza." Translates to 'it's not pizza enough.' Freya can speak 23 languages already and is currently teaching her Mama, English, without much success.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't know how much more daily drivel I can tolerate... it seems to be getting worse. Makes me want to bang my head against a pastel-coloured wall yet I still can't help looking to see what new level of boring she has reached each day!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who can’t get over the amount of tv she watches {obviously with Benpecked, as they don’t watch tv apart - for various reasons}?!
Like seriously?! My little sister who still lives at home watches tv A LOT but Grabby has seen everything!! No wonder her house is an absolute state, every second fweya is asleep they’re on Netflix binges rather than any housework 😂 such childish behaviour, playing grown ups

Reactions: 11
I don't know how much more daily drivel I can tolerate... it seems to be getting worse. Makes me want to bang my head against a pastel-coloured wall yet I still can't help looking to see what new level of boring she has reached each day!
It’s addictive isn’t it 😂

Am I the only one who can’t get over the amount of tv she watches {obviously with Benpecked, as they don’t watch tv apart - for various reasons}?!
Like seriously?! My little sister who still lives at home watches tv A LOT but Grabby has seen everything!! No wonder her house is an absolute state, every second fweya is asleep they’re on Netflix binges rather than any housework 😂 such childish behaviour, playing grown ups
I’ve thought that too. Yet she says she is so busy and has so many to do lists with not enough time. I think she even said something yesterday about ensuring she gave herself more me time! It’s a joke. She gets to do her Pilates or go for a run it seems most days. Her whole life is me me me. What is on those to do lists!!!!

however frewa hasn’t actually tried proper pizza. They eat wholemeal cardboard fake pizza.
Toddlers aren’t supposed to have too much wholemeal either. Hopefully Freya gets a good mix of foods even if it’s stuff that Grabby wouldn’t touch like white bread.

I’m confused! On her stories has she had 2 friends send the same save the dates, or has she made herself a save the date from them? Confused!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.