RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused! On her stories has she had 2 friends send the same save the dates, or has she made herself a save the date from them? Confused!
I thought that! If two people happen to have chosen the same design don’t embarrass them by posting a picture of the cards next to each other!

Reactions: 16
I thought that! If two people happen to have chosen the same design don’t embarrass them by posting a picture of the cards next to each other!
Ten to one it’s Grabbola who ordered them to show she has soooooo many friends. Otherwise what are the chances?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And why cover the date? They’re not celebs 😂

Does Freya EVER wear a bib? Always so grubby poor thing
Agree..never seen her in any kind of cover up, it's not as if she has a vast wardrobe of outfit choice.

What a difference to see her in clothes that fit..not bought by Grabs of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s mad, my little girl is always in a bib for meals. If she gets messy when I’m not expecting her to (I her get lick the beater after baking the other day) I strip her down to a vest, let her do water play and then get her an entirely new outfit or pjs if we’re not going out.

Ten to one it’s Grabbola who ordered them to show she has soooooo many friends. Otherwise what are the chances?!!!
who does that?!

The dirt round the edge of her phone and case! If you're going to do an ad, wouldn't you make sure everything in it would be immaculate? The dirt under her fingernails is minging too
Yikes 😳 her nails are awful. I don’t do “nails” mine are just as they are kept short because of contact lens. But this shot is so unnecessary- why not just place the phone down and photograph from above? She didn’t used to be so rubbish at doing this kind of stuff did she?

• Haha
Toddlers aren’t supposed to have too much wholemeal either. Hopefully Freya gets a good mix of foods even if it’s stuff that Grabby wouldn’t touch like white bread.
White bread? not unless it’s artisan sourdough from an independent St Albans bakery.

seriously though, Frewa’s nappies must be a horror.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The dirt round the edge of her phone and case! If you're going to do an ad, wouldn't you make sure everything in it would be immaculate? The dirt under her fingernails is minging too
Urgh jaysus! I was focused on her nails. I didn’t even notice her phone 🤮

White bread? not unless it’s artisan sourdough from an independent St Albans bakery.

seriously though, Frewa’s nappies must be a horror.
All I can think, when I see what she feeds that kid, is how vile her nappies must be 🤮

Looks like home with rose has been gifted a toppling toys bookshelf 🙄🙄

Ahh, I stand corrected. It’s the wardrobe. Which looks ridiculous on roses post because it shows how fricking tiny the thing is!! It’s not even as high as the window frame 🤣🤣🤣 How can they call that a wardrobe? 🤯 For newborns only I should think!! Or dolly clothes. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Looks like home with rose has been gifted a toppling toys bookshelf 🙄🙄

Ahh, I stand corrected. It’s the wardrobe. Which looks ridiculous on roses post because it shows how fricking tiny the thing is!! It’s not even as high as the window frame 🤣🤣🤣 How can they call that a wardrobe? 🤯 For newborns only I should think!! Or dolly clothes. 😆
It looks so cheap!

Reactions: 4
Her latest post - ‘and she was amazing from the start’
What a claim to make.
Sounds like she’s aiming it at someone? Oh, is it us?
Hi, Rebecca. You silly little tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest post - ‘and she was amazing from the start’
What a claim to make.
Sounds like she’s aiming it at someone? Oh, is it us?
Hi, Rebecca. You silly little tit.
Frey Frey’s face still looks so sore. Shame her mother wasn’t amazing from the start really or she wouldn’t look chapped and in pain!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Frah Frah? More like Fwah Fwah if she’s like her ’mama’ 🙄

She‘s had a bad day today, why else would she post about how amazing her child is?

Bentos sporting dungarees in 3-4 again. I reckon non pregnant Grabby would fit in those 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off topic sozzle, but can I thank whatever genius recommended Epaderm! I bought some on Amazon, arrived yesterday and have used it three times on my baby boys hand (I’ve tried 5 other creams in the last few weeks with little to no success) used it three times and the dribble rash is practically gone!! Thank you tattle angel ✨

Reactions: 12
What is she banging on about now? And ‘little’ toddler? Yeah grabby. Toddlers usually are 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with how crap her photos are. She really needs to up her game. And Freya’s face looks dirty with food!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.