RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s even worse with Grabby. She was only 13 when Ben hit on her and given her birthday is in March (school trip was spring or summer?) she can’t have been 13 for that long 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So many questions...
Why does she have tulips covering her face?
More importantly why did she remove them from covering her face?
Why is she dressed as a picnic blanket?
If she wants white noise, why doesn't she listen to her wedding speech on repeat?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So many questions...
Why does she have tulips covering her face?
More importantly why did she remove them from covering her face?
Why is she dressed as a picnic blanket?
If she wants white noise, why doesn't she listen to her wedding speech on repeat?
Wonder if Freya's birth was videoed too and if so, I'm shocked she's not posted highlights of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another AD fail. Her ads get significantly fewer likes than anything else. I'm surprised she does them as it clearly pisses people off and it doesn't look great for companies considering using her. Her engagement on ADs is lower than anyone I've seen. 90k followers who only want photos of her kitchen sink. 😂

This is probably one of the reasons she's only had really crappy ads for ages now. She must be desperate for the money, but really, how much money will she earn by recommending a free app?

The phrase 'Freya got us hooked on white noise' is another low. I mean, really? 😫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You ain’t the only one. You’d think after #paperknickergate she would share the best birth everrrrrrrrr!
But imagine her dulcet tones as she huffs and puffs probably yells at Benpecked with an endless list of:
Don't tell my mum I'm in labour
Don't tell your Mum I'm in labour
Fetch me my labouring pearl earrings
Fill the pool
Cover the sofa
Strap me into my Tena Lady nappy
Switch the camera to black and white
Fetch the name envelope
Tell the midwife how to do her job as you are in fact Benpecked- Lord of all knowledge gynae
Don't look creepy in the pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
But imagine her dulcet tones as she huffs and puffs probably yells at Benpecked with an endless list of:
Don't tell my mum I'm in labour
Don't tell your Mum I'm in labour
Fetch me my labouring pearl earrings
Fill the pool
Cover the sofa
Strap me into my Tena Lady nappy
Switch the camera to black and white
Fetch the name envelope
Tell the midwife how to do her job as you are in fact Benpecked- Lord of all knowledge gynae
Don't look creepy in the pictures
Nailed it

So Freya lost this box last week and not only does Rebecca think freya understands what she is talking about, she actually follows her expecting her to reveal the hiding place. Just shut up!!!
I thought this too. EYE ROLL 🙄 but ya know...toddlers hahahaha jolly hockey sticks and hogwarts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Freya lost this box last week and not only does Rebecca think freya understands what she is talking about, she actually follows her expecting her to reveal the hiding place. Just shut up!!!
Is this just a stealth boast story to show us she has vacuumed?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have I missed the story of this chest of drawers. What is the plank of wood on the top and how do you open the drawers without handles?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t follow her until last year... did she really wear pearl earrings to labour in?! 😅🤦🏼‍♀️ I have never even SEEN the nappy picture (how jealous are you all of me right now? 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.