RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still back carry my daughter (same age Bentos) for short walks like down to nursery. But it’s a specific toddler carrier and I’m not pregnant!

Like others have said, if you want to post a bump pic why not style one, pose in a nice dress cradling the bump. I would stay stand in the nursery but there probably isn’t room!

The smile on the ad look SO awkward and fake, it makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She literally hasn’t even brushed her hair 🤦🏼‍♀️ seeing her next to those actual posed people is just embarrassing isn’t it? Maybe they chose her because she’d make the products more relatable?? ‘You don’t have to be attractive, photogenic or creative to use our stuff’

• Haha
Excuse me while I throw the tulips I’ve just bought on my bed with wild abandon. I’ve been influenced

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m here!!!! I’ve come to say - FFS you’re doing a paid ad make the bleeping effort you slovenly cow!!!
Disgusting. She doesn’t have any shame at all. I bet she’s one of these people who doesn’t wipe her bum properly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
You really need to message the company and ask why they are spending money with an influencer who can't even speak about the products and who doesn't invest more than 30 seconds in putting their ad together.
I've done it a few times and had positive responses back from companies
Her instagram is 10 times more rubbish than anyone else's as she can't even do the basics for an ad

Reactions: 14
Why the sleep mask on her head? 😆
Because the app doesn’t work is what it says to me 😂
You really need to message the company and ask why they are spending money with an influencer who can't even speak about the products and who doesn't invest more than 30 seconds in putting their ad together.
I've done it a few times and had positive responses back from companies
Her instagram is 10 times more rubbish than anyone else's as she can't even do the basics for an ad
I know it’s been said times without number but I’ll reiterate her PPs / Ads are so lazy and poorly considered and are light years behind what other influencers are now doing in this space. I mean notwithstanding her inability to post Lives or talk on her Stories, she hasn’t even attempted a Reel yet. Says she’s worked with Influencer consultants? Yeah right then you’d have done a Reel or an IGTV by now because whilst they’re annoying that’s what is pushing engagement “right now”.
I’m not a massive fan of comedowntothewoods but she puts a huge amount of effort in to the ads she does.
Having said this, her poor performance lack of ability to promote products is causing firms to vote with their feet in these times. She’s not worked with Boden, Joules, TWC et al in a LONG time...

Disgusting. She doesn’t have any shame at all. I bet she’s one of these people who doesn’t wipe her bum properly
There’s just no excuse for her to not be well turned out. She has all the time in the world. And lol at the bum wiping comment 😂

For me it’s also the arrogance that they think because Benply can knock together a few bits of wood, it’s good enough to make into a commercial venture {?} The whole approach from workmanship to delivery is slapdash, although I bet they already have their tax free codes and accounts water tight.....

Or those minging toenails..... 🤢
The arrogance and this bizarre echo chamber that you imagine that they all live in between the Dusty Manor and Barn HQ where no criticism exists and everything they do is “amazing darling, so beautiful, you’re so talented” I imagine their lives (brother, Benply, Grabby, Daddy & Muma K) are like the comments section of any of her post all sycophancy and all criticism carefully deleted out of sight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Or hang them up to dry. My sheets are never ironed but if you hang them and then fold them afterwards they don’t look like so crumpled up!

Reactions: 8
Has baby boy got 2 chest of draws?
Why not give him an actual bedroom for wardrobe space? Can't swing a cat in there. How is he supposed to play?

Reactions: 4
The arrogance and this bizarre echo chamber that you imagine that they all live in between the Dusty Manor and Barn HQ where no criticism exists and everything they do is “amazing darling, so beautiful, you’re so talented” I imagine their lives (brother, Benply, Grabby, Daddy & Muma K) are like the comments section of any of her post all sycophancy and all criticism carefully deleted out of sight.
This 100%, I bet there's never been any tough love, real parenting or truthful comments said between them because they're all so vanilla and want everything to be jolly hockey sticks all the time. So they endlessly compliment each other on how wonderful they are.

I find families like that quite strange. I know I can rely on my mum and sister to tell me if I look awful in an outfit for example (and vice versa) but I have seen other families tip toe around each other and try to stay positive and gushy about it even if something totally sucks. Surely that's not good for real life and means you will never be able to handle real world criticism. Grabatha is a true case in point here.

• Heart
Or hang them up to dry. My sheets are never ironed but if you hang them and then fold them afterwards they don’t look like so crumpled up!
Or just get fitted sheets that fit! Ours are such a struggle to get on the mattress they’re always crease-free 😂

05F73311-1279-4086-8A99-F8CB4DDA86A5.png

I saw this on lalalaletmeexplain’s poll today and had to post it here.. it’s definitely a yes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
“Adult white noise” oo-err Mrs 🤣

Excuse me while I throw the tulips I’ve just bought on my bed with wild abandon. I’ve been influenced
Not only just bought, but had in the vase for previous days pancake making action shot, then grabbed the drippy stems From the kitchen for the ad. Glam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.