RVK_Loves #27 Baby’s mum is styling the seasons, his cot's on the landing for various reasons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bump pic is so weird and s t r e t c h e d as usual. Her torso is so elongated and out of proportion. It just look odd. I can’t really knock her for wanting to post a bump pic, but as others have said, Christ woman with 95k randoms on t’internet you could make a bleeding effort.

Reactions: 6
Aw don’t. I’m shitting myself now 😂
I feel your pain but at the same time this is too funny 😂 I doubt I follow you, so you are safe from at least one Tattler, though I have a feeling I'd enjoy your company irl!

Meghan drapes herself in swathes of designer dress and rests hand on bump beneath dreamy tree on her husband's thigh.
Grabby does her weird Joe Jonas leg (It's a thing, indulge me) bump grab in front of a grubby mirror.

You'd thing the CEO of Ginger Wives Club could influence Grabby into something a little more pleasing wouldn't you?
The only thing alike in those pictures is Harry's feet are almost as bad as Grusabella's cloven hooves.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel your pain but at the same time this is too funny 😂 I doubt I follow you, so you are safe from at least one Tattler, though I have a feeling I'd enjoy your company irl!

Meghan drapes herself in swathes of designer dress and rests hand on bump beneath dreamy tree on her husband's thigh.
Grabby does her weird Joe Jonas leg (It's a thing, indulge me) bump grab in front of a grubby mirror.

You'd thing the CEO of Ginger Wives Club could influence Grabby into something a little more pleasing wouldn't you?
The only thing alike in those pictures is Harry's feet are almost as bad as Grusabella's cloven hooves.
Of course you would. I’m da bomb 😂

Reactions: 4

Harry’s toe was the first thing I saw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Build quality of them is so tit for what they cost:
- the cut edge is not symmetrical on both sides, and the right side isn’t a perfect curve it has a square edge. It’s not difficult with a template (and some skill) to create this.
- note the uneven gap where the unit face board meets the sides. Again this is just poor joinery skills and workmanship.
Nothing on gods earth would encourage me to buy this and to think that they’ve put themselves on furlough and are fleecing people out of hard earned cash for these pieces of tat made from cheap materials by unskilled craftsmen really grinds my gears.
View attachment 439444
For me it’s also the arrogance that they think because Benply can knock together a few bits of wood, it’s good enough to make into a commercial venture {?} The whole approach from workmanship to delivery is slapdash, although I bet they already have their tax free codes and accounts water tight.....

Exactly that. I don’t need to see it
Or those minging toenails..... 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think the theory of them sleeping in seperate rooms seems very likely with that ad. What man do you know has handcream on his bedside table? Unless of course it has been 'styled'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Um. Can we talk about why she's done a 'just woken up' style picture.....with a random pile of tulips on the bed??!!!! Not even wrapped in paper, just a pile of cut tulips lying ON the bed? WHAT?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The pyjamas she is wearing match the covers on the company’s mattresses. I recognised the pattern straight away. It’s not clear in the advert though.

Reactions: 3
Um. Can we talk about why she's done a 'just woken up' style picture.....with a random pile of tulips on the bed??!!!! Not even wrapped in paper, just a pile of cut tulips lying ON the bed? WHAT?!
that’s her normal hairstyle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God this whole ad is so contrived and generally a bit minging, and wtf do tulips have to do with any of it? Total, utter drivel. Please get a real job Grabella.

Reactions: 15
Calling the child catcher Dada in her stories 🤢, skanky toenails, dirty toppling tower, doing 10,000 more steps than any other 20 week pregnant lady, and the usual incoherent contradictory ramblings on grid post - just another day in the life of the most uninfluential influencer on Instagram...🙄 she really does need to get a life outside of seeking validation from 95k strangers, doesn't she.

It is beyond me how she gets these ads, surely someone who actually talks on stories and can convey enthusiasm (even if fake) would be better value. She could never work in the real world could she - her attempts at selling are so shoddy. At least do your job properly if you are going to call it work.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.