RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesnā€™t sound too thrilled itā€™s a boy šŸ„“ ā€œserendipitouslyā€ duck. The. duck. Off.

awful awful reveal. Freya looks unkempt in her ill fitting dress and grubby looking tights. I despair
I hate talking bad about kids but i agree. Her clothes are always hanging off her poor thing.

Reactions: 4
Urgh duck I see sheā€™s announced it. Who cares? I mean really? Wonder how sheā€™ll feel if her son falls for someone 11 years younger one day......
Couldn't care less....can just imagine his footy boots in that tiled hall ! šŸ˜‚

I see elle commented on her post. Elle seems to b making a comeback as she has a new book coming out to sell!
Ohhhh got to get the books sold hey !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion: rvk_loves #26 Her second gender reveal managed to be 10x worse than the drone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate talking bad about kids but i agree. Her clothes are always hanging off her poor thing.
Oh god, sorry if it came across like I was talking about Freya as such, it was more a dig at grabby šŸ˜‘

I see elle commented on her post. Elle seems to b making a comeback as she has a new book coming out to sell!
You darent say that on the FTEN thread, she couldnā€™t possibly only be coming back to promote her new book šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, sorry if it came across like I was talking about Freya as such, it was more a dig at grabby šŸ˜‘

You darent say that on the FTEN thread, she couldnā€™t possibly only be coming back to promote her new book šŸ¤”
Hahaha oh i already have said it as i didnt realise it was a rave thread and got the head chewed off me. I dont see the point in rave threads theres plenty of raving in these huns comments we dont need to big them up here too šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure I understand? Surely Freya is a sister regardless if itā€™s a boy or a girl?!
Iā€™m glad she got over not wanting to see happy families on Instagram as quick as she did.

Get grabbing quick Becky, you canā€™t hand down all those clothes of Freyaā€™s now!!
Also, worst gender reveal ever. Sheā€™s so bloody boring itā€™s laughable!!

Also she slipped up on her post on New Years Day. She posted a pink and blue heart after saying ā€˜big sisterā€™

Reactions: 4
God she will be gutted she canā€™t reuse all of the sharty clothes! Has she nabbed an @whatfreyaelizabethsterlingwore tag yet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
29574463-F802-4AD7-8463-3FC760832123.jpeg

What the duck does this comment mean? Clever you? Like she handpicked the sex at conception or did something special other than just lie back and spread her legs? What a weird comment! I also hate the whole ā€œone of each = a perfect familyā€ šŸ™„ I had this all the while when I was pregnant with my second child - ā€œoh I bet youā€™re hoping for a boy arenā€™t you so you can have one of each. I bet (husband) wants a boy this time doesnā€™t he?ā€ I used to reply ā€œErrr, actually no, he secretly quite likes the idea of another girl and me? I really couldnā€™t give two hoots because the perfect family is two happy, healthy babies regardless of their genderā€ šŸ˜” That soon shut them up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ It infuriates me, itā€™s such an old fashioned thought process that you need one of each gender to have the perfect family. And also a massive cliche that men only want boys. My husband wouldā€™ve been happy with a boy obviously, but when I asked him both times he admitted he actually wanted girls and now we have two daughters who absolute idolise their daddy. Our family is perfect for us. Just piss off with your 1950s cliches šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Will be interesting when Hamlet wants big duck off goal posts in the garden, like my boys,
how will she cope having the tit kicked out of her ā€˜oh so dreamy cafe au lait dahlias and perfect pink hydrangeas ā€˜ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 387270
What the duck does this comment mean? Clever you? Like she handpicked the sex at conception or did something special other than just lie back and spread her legs? What a weird comment! I also hate the whole ā€œone of each = a perfect familyā€ šŸ™„ I had this all the while when I was pregnant with my second child - ā€œoh I bet youā€™re hoping for a boy arenā€™t you so you can have one of each. I bet (husband) wants a boy this time doesnā€™t he?ā€ I used to reply ā€œErrr, actually no, he secretly quite likes the idea of another girl and me? I really couldnā€™t give two hoots because the perfect family is two happy, healthy babies regardless of their genderā€ šŸ˜” That soon shut them up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ It infuriates me, itā€™s such an old fashioned thought process that you need one of each gender to have the perfect family. And also a massive cliche that men only want boys. My husband wouldā€™ve been happy with a boy obviously, but when I asked him both times he admitted he actually wanted girls and now we have two daughters who absolute idolise their daddy. Our family is perfect for us. Just piss off with your 1950s cliches šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yep that's always enraged me too. My husband and I had always hoped for four kids, we had two girls first and I was thrilled but the constant "Oh you'll try again for a boy" really annoyed me. No, we will be trying again for another much wanted human being thanks. It happened to be a boy third time around so I must have been as clever as Grabbsit, which doesn't say a lot for my intellect does it?

Will be interesting when Hamlet wants big duck off goal posts in the garden, like my boys,
how will she cope having the tit kicked out of her ā€˜oh so dreamy cafe au lait dahlias and perfect pink hydrangeas ā€˜ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¬
She's such a girls only Mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure I understand? Surely Freya is a sister regardless if itā€™s a boy or a girl?!
Clearly sheā€™s a sister regardless. My comment didnā€™t imply she wasnā€™t a sister.
Her post had a pink heart and a blue heart after it. I noticed at the time and thought it meant girl and boy.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 387270

I am so bloody happy that it is a boy. I really cannot imagine that she is happy about this...she doesn't strike me as someone who will cope with a mischievous and cheeky little boy. Maybe I'm being overly harsh and I do think once someone has one, it is hard to picture them with a different sex...I have a little boy who is 15 months and I cannot imagine having a girl now...but I know we would just adapt and wouldn't notice maybe but yes, you get used to seeing someone with one sex. But her in particular...the twee clothes, the gentle play time she shoes, I just can't imagine a boisterous lad in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.