RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly she’s a sister regardless. My comment didn’t imply she wasn’t a sister.
Her post had a pink heart and a blue heart after it. I noticed at the time and thought it meant girl and boy.
Oh I get where you're coming from now, as in you thought pink heart was for Freya and blue for baby. Nah I think she was trying to keep it neutral at the time with two hearts indicating it could be either a boy or a girl.

Reactions: 4
Oh I get where you're coming from now, as in you thought pink heart was for Freya and blue for baby. Nah I think she was trying to keep it neutral at the time with two hearts indicating it could be either a boy or a girl.
yeah I can see that too. I think because I have one of each and often do the blue and pink heart thing, I saw it like that x

Reactions: 2
100% agree it’s going to be either: Teddy, Theo or Henry. She’s very vanilla. Freya is also very common these days so it’s going to be in the top 20 isn’t it.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 387270
What the duck does this comment mean? Clever you? Like she handpicked the sex at conception or did something special other than just lie back and spread her legs? What a weird comment! I also hate the whole “one of each = a perfect family” 🙄 I had this all the while when I was pregnant with my second child - “oh I bet you’re hoping for a boy aren’t you so you can have one of each. I bet (husband) wants a boy this time doesn’t he?” I used to reply “Errr, actually no, he secretly quite likes the idea of another girl and me? I really couldn’t give two hoots because the perfect family is two happy, healthy babies regardless of their gender” 😡 That soon shut them up 🤣🤣🤣 It infuriates me, it’s such an old fashioned thought process that you need one of each gender to have the perfect family. And also a massive cliche that men only want boys. My husband would’ve been happy with a boy obviously, but when I asked him both times he admitted he actually wanted girls and now we have two daughters who absolute idolise their daddy. Our family is perfect for us. Just piss off with your 1950s cliches 🤣🤣🤣
This all over; I got told it was a shame I had twin boys when they were 12 weeks old! I was like go duck yourself I have beautiful healthy babies! Couldn’t be happier to be a mum to boys, the one is going to be a total wilding and I can’t wait for the fun that’s going to bring

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Me too! Sorry I misunderstood

Or she will bring him up like a complete wet fish
She will breastfeed him till he goes to school ‘mummy’s little bear’

On the reveal are her curtains meant to be about a foot too long?

(and before anyone accuses me of bashing breastfeeding there is absolutely nothing wrong with extended breastfeeding but she won’t be in a rush with baby #2 to stop as she won’t be on a conception deadline like she was when she weaned Bentos. I think 2 kids will hit her like a ton of bricks and there won’t be moneymaker #3 for a long time, if ever)

Reactions: 16
Hahaha oh i already have said it as i didnt realise it was a rave thread and got the head chewed off me. I dont see the point in rave threads theres plenty of raving in these huns comments we dont need to big them up here too 😂😂
Uh oh, I may or may not have gone a bit rogue on a rave thread today (funnily enough, for FTEN). 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so bloody happy that it is a boy. I really cannot imagine that she is happy about this...she doesn't strike me as someone who will cope with a mischievous and cheeky little boy. Maybe I'm being overly harsh and I do think once someone has one, it is hard to picture them with a different sex...I have a little boy who is 15 months and I cannot imagine having a girl now...but I know we would just adapt and wouldn't notice maybe but yes, you get used to seeing someone with one sex. But her in particular...the twee clothes, the gentle play time she shoes, I just can't imagine a boisterous lad in that house.
What if he's like Hunters and Heels perfect little lord fauntleroys, though? Always dressed in shirt and tie (even for Yoga!), quietly playing with beige blocks or in their chef's kit making the perfect gingerbread man, with a playful sprinkle of flour on their cheek, and a big toothy grin from Mummy dearest. Although, RVK's will be in the tower of doom handcrafted by Gingy Saville.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She will breastfeed him till he goes to school ‘mummy’s little bear’

On the reveal are her curtains meant to be about a foot too long?

(and before anyone accuses me of bashing breastfeeding there is absolutely nothing wrong with extended breastfeeding but she won’t be in a rush with baby #2 to stop as she won’t be on a conception deadline like she was when she weaned Bentos. I think 2 kids will hit her like a ton of bricks and there won’t be moneymaker #3 for a long time, if ever)
I think one of each will be sufficient for her to not have any more children. I think she’ll massively struggle with two so close in age (she can barely cope now). Boys are notoriously non compliant, so I think there will be stair gates and fire guards galore. Plus the garden will take a bashing with the introduction of football, rugby and cricket! The dreamy dahlias won’t stand a chance!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 386914

Also, Freya looks an absolute scruff here, I’m sorry. Sort it out Grabs!! Her hair needs a good brush and a clip to pin her fringe out of her eyes, her skirt needs straightening and a bloody iron, her tights need pulling back up and that jumper needs pulling down (and ideally being at least one size smaller!) Christ there’s zero effort been put into this at all 🙈🤣
Just catching up so it may have already been said.... but funny how she keeps tagging Bob & Blossom with the sister top but they haven’t reposted. Which they seem to quite often with other Instagrammers!

• Haha
What if he's like Hunters and Heels perfect little lord fauntleroys, though? Always dressed in shirt and tie (even for Yoga!), quietly playing with beige blocks or in their chef's kit making the perfect gingerbread man, with a playful sprinkle of flour on their cheek, and a big toothy grin from Mummy dearest. Although, RVK's will be in the tower of doom handcrafted by Gingy Saville.
Probably wearing gingys clothes as well 100 times too big for him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think one of each will be sufficient for her to not have any more children. I think she’ll massively struggle with two so close in age (she can barely cope now). Boys are notoriously non compliant, so I think there will be stair gates and fire guards galore. Plus the garden will take a bashing with the introduction of football, rugby and cricket! The dreamy dahlias won’t stand a chance!!
I can’t wait for him to be smashing cricket balls all round the house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sorry - heading back to the hallway and that wedding photo wall which is photos of parents / grandparents weddings. Don’t really understand this as Benpecked’s parents are divorced - is their wedding photo up? Isn’t that a bit awkward?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.