RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boys aren't always boisterous, my son has never destroyed anything or run through the house like a wrecking ball.
I dont see Freya as growing up ultra feminine as grabby isn't especially feminine. She's a drip that would love to be a 1950s housewife but she can't even manage to do that.

I can see her calling him Henry/arthur/louis/max type names

Reactions: 8
I think she's having a boy, there was a blue heart on the announcement post.
Told you she was having a boy, she fucked up when posting the announcement with the hearts 🤣🤣 Glad the gender reveal today was a bag of crap although I don't think the one she's posted is the official proper one. I'm guessing come Bentos 2nd Birthday and the 1 second video borefess thingy will have the stuff she wanted to post but didn't as it would highlight her utter contempt for covid-19 spoiling her insta grids for 2020 {and now 2021}.

Reactions: 6
So she was totally paranoid she would let slip so had to have this gender reveal. 🙄 Honesty Grabby.... NO ONE CARES!

Also... I know they live in an old house but look at those skirting boards in the gender reveal photos. I can see how the mice get in.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guessed boy, I said I could see boy parts in that scan!

I feel that she isn't happy with this news. Something seems off. There was no big fanfare, she didn't wait for a special day or a Sunday morning, she just dropped it into a regular day. Seems such an anticlimax knowing what she's like.

I’ve derailed it too
I can't see the thread?

Reactions: 10
Also the oddest thing - she thought she’d slip up so needed to share.... on insta?! I mean - it’s pretty easy to keep anything hidden for as long as you like on Instagram 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that 'gender reveals' (most ridiculous things ever) were supposed to inform the actual parents of the baby the sex that they're having. They're not meant to know in advance and stage a little reveal just for other people. Or maybe I'm wrong! They found out via an email. How utterly boring. I've had 2 kids - found out on first, didn't on second. It was a million times better finding out at the birth (they are both boys). If I ever had another child I wouldn't find out in advance.

I think the kid will be Arthur or Hugo. I just hope she doesn't pick either of my boys' names. Doubtful thankfully - they are nowhere near the top 50 😉

Reactions: 11
I thought that 'gender reveals' (most ridiculous things ever) were supposed to inform the actual parents of the baby the sex that they're having. They're not meant to know in advance and stage a little reveal just for other people. Or maybe I'm wrong! They found out via an email. How utterly boring. I've had 2 kids - found out on first, didn't on second. It was a million times better finding out at the birth (they are both boys). If I ever had another child I wouldn't find out in advance.

I think the kid will be Arthur or Hugo. I just hope she doesn't pick either of my boys' names. Doubtful thankfully - they are nowhere near the top 50 😉

I only have one child but we didn't find out. Hearing my husband tell me that baby was a boy was the most magical moment and one that I would do again and again and again.

I can't say I understand why people need to find out BUT if they do...why do they think anyone other than grandparents and siblings give a tit is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It has really tickled me that Bentos’ gender/sex reveal was wonky drone footage in the Maldives and this is just some balloons and Bentos walking towards one of them. 😂 She has zero creativity!
I imagine there was a proper little party with the McMuffin clan over xmas and Grabby being all smug and beaming at Benpecked 🤮 though she didn’t want to see happy families and is now quite happy to emblazon herself across the internet once more. Let’s hope baby bear (my money is on Teddy!) will be nothing like Papa Bear, ensnaring a Grabbilocks at such a young age!

Jokes aside, I worry for the example that they set as parents in so many different ways.

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t seem to be putting in much effort to making a big deal of this pregnancy. I know with the first baby everything is new and exciting. But I do get the impression she is disappointed by the fact it’s a boy. I imagine that’s why she’s sticking baby number 2 in a corridor. If it was a girl there would be a whole new nursery design.
like someone further up said, she just did the reveal on a Sat afternoon. Why not wait 3 weeks and do it on valentines day. It’s hardly like it’s going to get leaked!!

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t seem to be putting in much effort to making a big deal of this pregnancy. I know with the first baby everything is new and exciting. But I do get the impression she is disappointed by the fact it’s a boy. I imagine that’s why she’s sticking baby number 2 in a corridor. If it was a girl there would be a whole new nursery design.
like someone further up said, she just did the reveal on a Sat afternoon. Why not wait 3 weeks and do it on valentines day. It’s hardly like it’s going to get leaked!!
She’s still making a bigger deal of it and mentioning it more than most people do with second pregnancies. I’m due a similar time & haven’t even bothered mentioning it on my social media 😂

This may have been said already but her post just doesn’t sit right with me at all.
Crying over the fact she had been struggling mentally and couldn’t bear to see any happy families over Christmas.... while knowing the entire time they were going to find out the baby’s sex (sorry, gender 😂) over Christmas.
She is a disgrace. How have more people not seen through this terrible smoke and mirrors act?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her wording for the gender reveal was very lack lustre. She’s less thrilled about having a boy.

Does someone have a screenshot of the ‘I don’t want to see happy families’ post? I want to collage it with the recent one and post it to show how full of tit she is as I gave friends who still follow her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.