RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad she got over not wanting to see happy families on Instagram as quick as she did.

Get grabbing quick Becky, you can’t hand down all those clothes of Freya’s now!!
Also, worst gender reveal ever. She’s so bloody boring it’s laughable!!

Also she slipped up on her post on New Years Day. She posted a pink and blue heart after saying ‘big sister’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she’s secretly gutted as she’d have been one of those Mothers who dressed two girls in the same clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Ben will want something solid and traditional....

How about Samuel Sterling .... shortened to Sammy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will be something pretty traditional and vanilla. William, George etc. You can't really do whimsical with boys names!

Reactions: 6
So she signed off at Xmas as she didn't want to see happy families knowing full well that she was going to be in the very lucky position of finding out the gender of a new baby on Xmas Eve.
Sums her up all over.

It will be something pretty traditional and vanilla. William, George etc. You can't really do whimsical with boys names!
I agree with George...although is that her brothers name??
They will need something that markets toys well....Thomas? Thomas the toy box will be the next offering.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.