Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello. I’m not too sure what to say, or if I’ll even press post, but I just want to rant. I used to follow RVK, initially interested in her home reno project, but slowly and surely her ignorance and crassness was too much for me and I unfollowed.
Early 2020 my husband and I started trying for a baby. As the eldest of my siblings, and not many parent friends yet, I was interested and grateful to see her blogs regarding her trying to conceive journey.
I sucked it {alllll} up. Picked up the vits from Wholefoods, followed her advise and felt totally ready!
Honestly - it was the worst thing I could have read.
The vitamins made me ill, her panicked comments about not conceiving straight away made me think I too should be worrying about this, I got stressed and couldn’t help feeling awful once I passed that 4 month mark.
I replied to her story once, when she was flogging the vits on her stories again - told her she needed to be careful what she was ‘swearing by’ as I followed her advice and ended up needing to see a dr. She didn’t bother coming back to me.

I’m a year in ttc now, last month I had a chemical pregnancy - it was a blessing to get such a glimmer of hope - and in all honesty it happened the month I chilled completely and ditched the ovulation sticks etc.

Seeing her new blog post just now {which I gave up reading?!} made me angry. For all those girls reading thinking that it will happen so easily for them! She is so tone death. She’s literally encouraging you to buy (aff) the ovulation sticks that she swears by. She’s making money out of a subject she has no right nor qualifications to do so.

She’s gloating. She’s so pleased with herself. She’s pleased with the speed, she’s pleased with her announcement picture (imagine finding out you’re having a grandchild over a WhatsApp picture, nice.)
But despite all of this, and how angry her attitude makes me, I honestly truly pity her. She’s so desperately competitive with herself. She says the baby is planned, then she says they ideally wanted a 2-3 gap, then she says she wanted to see if it could happen. ...is she having this baby because she was ready and wanted another, or because she was worried about it happening for her?
Either way, we all know she clearly does not have the mental capacity to cope with 2 young babies, I hope she does, but honestly, I think we all know we’re watching a car crash in slow mo. Pilates in NYC can’t help you now darling!

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Poor you, it's actually really tough writing a caption on instagram? Don't worry sweetie, you take it easy! You've worked so hard this week. I can't believe you have time to fit it aaaaall in! And you managed to find time for yoga this week - wow! Good on you Mama 💪 you got this. You posted 6 whole photos this week! That's so many, nearly one every day! No wonder you're so out of energy. I feel the same as a teacher, so does my best friend as an A&E nurse. We're all in this together! Pandemics are so tricky, aren't they? But mostly tricky on you with your one child, no job, work from home husband, family, money, car, clothes, full cupboards, new tiles and big house. You deserve all the support?

Screenshot 2021-01-15 at 14.42.45.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
"Uh oh, it's our third lockdown but I feel kinda happy about it?? I love these short winter days and feel so cosy with my chicklet and pervert I always dream of being at home having endless cosy days we go stir crazy inside all day after a few hours so I can't wait for spring so this is all over and the snow in winter makes everything so much sweeter it feels like summer is just around the corner I'm always happy in the summer {thinking of everyone who has a job because that's hard?? It's a tricky one, isn't it??} #lockdownishardforeveryonebuthardestforme #fwaya #ohdreamycradlesnatcher"

Something along those lines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
A bit off topic, sorry. She's in another world and her smug attitude is so out of kilter to what's actually happening to people in the world and our country. I had an old friend phone me earlier about an elderly relative who lives about half an hour from me. The relative sounded in a really bad way, she's a widower and in a little village with no near neighbours. She'd called an ambulance this morning, but was told that they were very busy and as they didn't prioritise her, they had no idea when they'd get to her. She was getting very upset and felt more and more ill. My friend was crying too. What could I do? I put 4 masks on and drove to her. She was shivering and breathless and as the hospital was only 20 minutes away, I wrapped her up with a dressing gown over her clothes, got her into the car, wrapped a couple of blankets round her and took her to A&E. I got told off by the very kind nurses who helped me get her out of the car and into a wheelchair, but in a 'you shouldn't have done this, but I'd have done the same' way. They took my details and told me to go straight home and self isolate which I would have anyway. But as I drove with the heating on high, holding her hand, (when not going round corners) and trying to breathe wearing 4 masks, Grabby popped into my mind. I thought of all the rule breaking she's done, like that photo with Freya in her parents garden and her tantrum over Christmas. How bloody dare she be so self obsessed and childish. People are dying and she's just being a selfish bitch, posting whiney and passive aggressive comments. Grabby in 'normal' times is bad enough, but when over 1000 people are dying every day, she's moaning about baths and how to make money.
When I got back home, my dog had pooed on the carpet and in the kitchen were 3 cats, my 2 and a complete stranger! 🐱 On planet Sterling, Grabby is cooking in a bath and telling everyone how stupid they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Jobagels

Jimmy {Savile} for a boy. Veruca {Salt} for a girl.

I'm putting those bad boys in a sealed envelope incase she tries to steal them 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I don't know how thread titles work, but this is my suggestion.

Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10 x more tiles than anyone's ever seen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
So she’s had 10x more holidays than anyone else in 2020, got preggers the first time of trying, has no job worries to think about, hasn’t adjusted her lifestyle by any stretch.....

YET

...apparently found the last few months of 2020 extremely difficult {for various reasons} and couldn’t bear to see anyone being happy.

She really is vile. What a narcissistic, basic bitch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Jobagels

Certainly a little premature but...

RVK_Loves #26 Money making schemes galore, turns out Gingy Savile doesn't earn 10x more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

MeliBelly

Hello. I’m not too sure what to say, or if I’ll even press post, but I just want to rant. I used to follow RVK, initially interested in her home reno project, but slowly and surely her ignorance and crassness was too much for me and I unfollowed.
Early 2020 my husband and I started trying for a baby. As the eldest of my siblings, and not many parent friends yet, I was interested and grateful to see her blogs regarding her trying to conceive journey.
I sucked it {alllll} up. Picked up the vits from Wholefoods, followed her advise and felt totally ready!
Honestly - it was the worst thing I could have read.
The vitamins made me ill, her panicked comments about not conceiving straight away made me think I too should be worrying about this, I got stressed and couldn’t help feeling awful once I passed that 4 month mark.
I replied to her story once, when she was flogging the vits on her stories again - told her she needed to be careful what she was ‘swearing by’ as I followed her advice and ended up needing to see a dr. She didn’t bother coming back to me.

I’m a year in ttc now, last month I had a chemical pregnancy - it was a blessing to get such a glimmer of hope - and in all honesty it happened the month I chilled completely and ditched the ovulation sticks etc.

Seeing her new blog post just now {which I gave up reading?!} made me angry. For all those girls reading thinking that it will happen so easily for them! She is so tone death. She’s literally encouraging you to buy (aff) the ovulation sticks that she swears by. She’s making money out of a subject she has no right nor qualifications to do so.

She’s gloating. She’s so pleased with herself. She’s pleased with the speed, she’s pleased with her announcement picture (imagine finding out you’re having a grandchild over a WhatsApp picture, nice.)
But despite all of this, and how angry her attitude makes me, I honestly truly pity her. She’s so desperately competitive with herself. She says the baby is planned, then she says they ideally wanted a 2-3 gap, then she says she wanted to see if it could happen. ...is she having this baby because she was ready and wanted another, or because she was worried about it happening for her?
Either way, we all know she clearly does not have the mental capacity to cope with 2 young babies, I hope she does, but honestly, I think we all know we’re watching a car crash in slow mo. Pilates in NYC can’t help you now darling!
hello, you’ve found your people!

I was in exactly the same position as you a couple of years ago when she announced the first immaculate conception, I’d been ttc for just over a year and I’m ashamed to say I was so desperate I brought the frigging royal jelly {stopped short of bee pollen; don’t kick me out Tattlers!} she was heralding as her miracle concoction for fertility. I also didn’t have many close friends or family to talk to about it all so I would read anything & everything for advice.

I started questioning it all when she was touting all the free stuff she was gifted as essential {the John Lewis/Bugaboo thing still grips me} and when she posted her birth story about overriding her doctors’ opinion on induction, obviously she was going to be 10x better at labour than any other woman so she didn’t need to listen to a doctor 🤨

Anyway after 2 1/2 years and 2 losses I had my twins in February last year and I’m pretty sure they were the result of a very drunk weekend in Liverpool! Honestly don’t spend you life peeing on sticks but if you want to chat anytime drop me a dm
X

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Food drop offs? Happy to be gallivanting round the diy shop with Freya but might need help with the food shop? 🤯
She felt so ill she still managed to go for a #gifted free night out at Ashridge House, to the Christmas tree farm for a photo shoot, for daily sunrise walks and to Soho House 🙄

I’ve said before she announced but I’ll say it again now we know it’s official - I think she found out around the time she posted about weaning come down, anxiety and feeling depressed on the 24th October. That would make her 14-15 weeks now and due first week of July. So she will be around 20 weeks on Valentines Day which will be when she does the gender reveal. That’s been predicted by a few people on here so let’s see if we can ruin that announcement like we did the pregnancy announcement 😂😂😂

Valentines Day is also a Sunday so let’s expect it that morning because isn’t that peak engagement time?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why do kids need towers for standing in anyway? Whats wrong with your kid standing on a chair and being supervised in the kitchen or does no one do that now? I have a primary aged child who has always stood on the chairs when we were doing things together and I watched carefully. Who really needs towers and platforms that look like they are watchtowers from a maximum security prison

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Libertine

VIP Member
Do tell...
Ikea acknowledged my email and took it seriously.

I have in my mind a rough line in the sand when it comes to ‘interfering’ in influencer’s lives. That line in the sand is crossed if influencers don’t declare marketing/advertising/affiliates properly as there are industry standards/legislation they must abide by. It’s their job to know these rules and the rules are there to protect vulnerable members of our society.

I’ll also cross the line if they are putting their own or other people’s children at risk - which these Stanley Stools do. They are marketing a modified, untested piece of equipment to be used by tiny children in the most hazardous room of the house. 🤦🏻‍♀️

And already their responses about safety are defensive. Imagine if a baby reaches over and pulls a boiling saucepan off the cooker and their foot becomes trapped in the stool’s handle delaying them being given first aid or breaking their leg. It’s completely unsafe.

The Ikea stool is also Ikea’s intellectual property and Little Miss Blogger would pitch a fit if someone used her words or images without permission (which is unlikely as they are mostly rubbish, but still).

• Heart
Thank god. The only positive to come out of this pandemic. That was by far the worst things I've ever watched in my life. I almost died of embarrassment.
1609799551660.png

OMG I found this for the first time. Mortifying. It looks like two dicks sitting on a giant sand dick. That's all I have to say.

• Haha
  • Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I cant get over a woman in her 20s being so utterly uptight over ttc. Why the fuck would you be using ovulation tests etc that early on? Just shag shag and shag some more and it will eventually happen. I understand people using them who have been trying for months or years and really need to pinpoint that hormone fluctuation but grabby just has to sick the joy out of everything and even baby making has to be reduced to soul less clinical faffing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Lets maybe keep it light hearted on here.
I am sick of people breaking the rules and put people at risk, moaning the loudest. A doctor publicly said that rule breakers have blood on their hands. If everyone followed the rules, we wouldn't be in this mess with 1,000 people dying every day. I know people who have died and a stupid hashtag #coronacoasterofemotions used in this way is insulting to grieving families and the NHS staff in a living hell.

I will delete the post if asked, or the mods can do it.

Reactions: 36
I don’t mind the bench, but the cool grey tones of the tiles don’t match the warm tone of the stair runner or the adjacent timber floors. (Two other influencers have also recently made this mistake.) They are far too insta-trend for the period of the house.

What I really detest is the wedding photo gallery wall. It screams small minded, conforming, heteronormative values. If I walked into her entrance hall and saw that gallery of photos, I’d immediately know she was not my people.

By all means display wedding photos, but mix them up, you know, in case Freya rebels against her parents’ groomed relationship and becomes a butch lesbian who never marries.

Same.

And if you are insistent on wasting food, strap your child into a high chair that has been tested for safety so they don’t slip on the mess and break their neck.
Hanging your wedding photos in your own home is "hetronormative" and triggering for a toddler who may grow up to be a lesbian ? 🙈😂

Surely she gives us enough actual content without the need to grasp at straws like that 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
29574463-F802-4AD7-8463-3FC760832123.jpeg

What the fuck does this comment mean? Clever you? Like she handpicked the sex at conception or did something special other than just lie back and spread her legs? What a weird comment! I also hate the whole “one of each = a perfect family” 🙄 I had this all the while when I was pregnant with my second child - “oh I bet you’re hoping for a boy aren’t you so you can have one of each. I bet (husband) wants a boy this time doesn’t he?” I used to reply “Errr, actually no, he secretly quite likes the idea of another girl and me? I really couldn’t give two hoots because the perfect family is two happy, healthy babies regardless of their gender” 😡 That soon shut them up 🤣🤣🤣 It infuriates me, it’s such an old fashioned thought process that you need one of each gender to have the perfect family. And also a massive cliche that men only want boys. My husband would’ve been happy with a boy obviously, but when I asked him both times he admitted he actually wanted girls and now we have two daughters who absolute idolise their daddy. Our family is perfect for us. Just piss off with your 1950s cliches 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Sw4

VIP Member
Awkward!!!
“does not appear to have been written by a competent person” 🤣
What an absolute hilarious shit show! It took me under 30 seconds to find the stool on the official IKEA website and see that the description does indeed say ordinary paint yet these idiots are so half arsed and arrogant that they won't even fact check themselves first before replying so venomously! You can't make this shit up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34