RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Profits = manufacturing costs being covered

Also, even if she’s personally not your cup of tea, isn’t it a bit poisonous to go after FTEN after everything she’s been through? She’s literally the polar opposite of Grabby 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why if anyone says anything about Elle they are going after her? People are entitled to their own opinion on her. Yes she has been through a lot, it was awful, nobody is denying that. But as to whether she is a genuine person that is another matter and not everyone thinks she is as nice as she first looks. Some have had their own encounters with her being rude, abrasive and fake including myself. Why does she have to be held up as some kind of saintly figure?

Reactions: 10
What possesses people to ask such things from an 'influencer'?? It would be slightly different if the poster was asking where Grabby had got a particular caddy from that was featured on the post, but I've never seen a caddy in any of her posts, and why do these weirdos think this child is an authority on everything?? And why ask this on a gender reveal post 😂 very funny that Grabby actually replied though!
Tell you they're all weirdos for still following after all the crap she comes out with and all the rules she's broken!

Reactions: 7
Can someone create a new thread please? And a moderator has requested we stick to grabby chat and not Elle

Reactions: 8
Shall I start the new thread? This was the one with the most votes:

Cooking a baby, living the plywood dream, 10 x more tiles than anyone's ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you have to respond about shampoo storage on your super special, super magical Christmas Eve email opening in order to keep your engagement up
Are people that bleeping dumb these days, that they have to ask influencers how to bleeping function 🤦‍♀️ How the hell did we manage in the pre-social media era.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does someone have a screenshot of the ‘I don’t want to see happy families’ post? I want to collage it with the recent one and post it to show how full of tit she is as I gave friends who still follow her.
Phoebie ...... 😯😉?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.