RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6BD8AF69-546E-493D-B816-96F7DB8229D5.jpeg

Also, Freya looks an absolute scruff here, I’m sorry. Sort it out Grabs!! Her hair needs a good brush and a clip to pin her fringe out of her eyes, her skirt needs straightening and a bloody iron, her tights need pulling back up and that jumper needs pulling down (and ideally being at least one size smaller!) Christ there’s zero effort been put into this at all 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it really try hard how she has to set the scene for everything to try and sound like a scene in a bad romcom.

It’s like she needs affirmation about everrrryyyy detail being 10x more perfect than yours lady?

Reactions: 17
What's the betting she has another sponsorship with valspar for the nursery hence the reveal this weekend at the same time shes painting.

I also dont believe that someone settling down for a magical xmas eve finding out the gender of their baby logs off with "I cant bear to see happy families right now"

Clearly her plans were all fucked so now she is reinventing history.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Rejoice the baby Hamlet will soon be here - the arrival of the prodigal son 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get how the video is a gender reveal?? Did they literally just tell Freya to go to the blue balloon? Am I as fick as Grabby? It's a shite video!

Edit: oh sorry just seen the accompanying stories. Yes they did just tell her to go to blue.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so glad it's a boy and I hope he'll be really wild and naughty. Hope he runs rings round her and gets up to all sorts of mischief 😁

I’m so confused by the gender reveal! What the balloons reveal exactly? What is the point in them? I thought the whole point of balloons at a gender reveal is that you pop one and out flies pink or blue confetti. Did she just send Freya to the blue balloon? What’s the point?
Even Freya isn't that clever with colours, they used animals as weights and told her to go to the elephants 🙄😅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so glad it's a boy and I hope he'll be really wild and naughty. Hope he runs rings round her and gets up to all sorts of mischief 😁
Let's hope he doesn't take after his father. No helping out on schooltrips for him. I wonder if they will breed a pair of extreme gender typical kids. Hamlet will only want to play with a plain wooden train and will follow his father and uncle into some non business.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Urgh duck I see she’s announced it. Who cares? I mean really? Wonder how she’ll feel if her son falls for someone 11 years younger one day......

Reactions: 9
I'm with whoever said Teddy, short for Edward. I hope he is the naughtiest child everrrrr.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's the betting she has another sponsorship with valspar for the nursery hence the reveal this weekend at the same time shes painting.

I also dont believe that someone settling down for a magical xmas eve finding out the gender of their baby logs off with "I cant bear to see happy families right now"

Clearly her plans were all fucked so now she is reinventing history.
It’s a shame the space she has earmarked as the new nursery doesn’t meet minimum size standards to be considered a bedroom.
However whilst a baby can use this space, it is too small to be counted as useable ‘living space’.
As she’s now having a boy, it will be less suitable for the two children to share a room in the future so she will either have to move house or give up the guest bedroom.

Reactions: 8
Teddy is a terrible name.
I'm with whoever said Teddy, short for Edward. I hope he is the naughtiest child everrrrr.
Teddy is on my most detested name list, dreadful name. Of course she will pick something twee like that. Or Sebastian 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Teddy is a terrible name.

Teddy is on my most detested name list, dreadful name. Of course she will pick something twee like that. Or Sebastian 🤮🤮
Same I hate it. I think 'Sebastian' is a bit too modern for her. My other guess is Kit which I also hate!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.