RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha - a found a boy so much easier than my girl so I would wish two girls on her. The second being - totally single minded, non-sleeping, high maintenance, into everything, fussy eater, feral girl.

Reactions: 13
Hahaha - a found a boy so much easier than my girl so I would wish two girls on her. The second being - totally single minded, non-sleeping, high maintenance, into everything, fussy eater, feral girl.
But then we’ll be subject to #twinning or even worse #twinningwithmygirls 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Remember to put it in a sealed envelope in case anyone steals your name 😅
Was it the sussexes she was worried would steal her baby name last time? This time she’ll have to beware of Eugenie and Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nope mine too! And constant Willy jokes!
Oh my god, what is that??!!! Is it hardwired into them? 😂

My son is only 3 and every morning it's a willy joke, a poo joke, a fart joke, or 'look my willy goes big in the morning! Look mum!'.

Having been a girl mum for the 7 years before, I was not prepared for this tit. Or how often they piss in your face during those first newborn nappy changes 😂🤦‍♀️

I hope she suffers the same fate. Nothing makes you admit defeat and lower all standards faster than a feral boy 😂 I've gone from smug pinterest girl mum to survival mode

• Haha
On her phone when her child is that close to the road. Yeah she might be on a lead but it’s not going to stop much if she decides to go for it into the road, what’s Grabby gonna do? Pull her back by the lead like a dog?
She probably puts her on a woof woof lead so she can be on her phone. Just put the phone away, engage with your child and hold her hand!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Jesus enough with the constant boring unnecessary waffle about your kid Grabby. Did she do a poo today? I think you forgot to mention it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.