RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would just like to thank you for the all comments on this new thread it has been a tit day at work and I have just peed the bed laughing so much. Tattlers you are on fire tonight !!! Sorry my pelvic floor is ten times worse than anyone else’s 😂
Pmsl thats hilarious. So glad we can all laugh at her cringeness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm getting strong Alfie vibes for a boy or Albie. Have no idea why and they are obviously off the table now as she'll have read them here but still.

Reactions: 8
Olivia, Ivy, or Clementine ...Marlowe even! 😬😂 We know how she admires Julia and Courtney so!
Ahh Sorry Grabs, you’re just too vanilla for a Marlowe!

Go on, surprise us, I dare you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf was that gender announcement all about? Imagine saying to your partner "so we walk together slowly to the end of the sandbank.....remember to look romantic and happy, then we stop at the top of the heart and wait for the drone to capture us, count to 20 then we will walk either side of the heart back down the beach and you can reach out for my hand"

"You got that? Don't mess up as this drone is costing us £2.50 for the flight"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2019/03/pregnancy-its-girl.html {it's a giirrrlll??}

Sorry, I'm over-posting. I'll calm down in a bit. The nails! The bee! I'm drowning in cringeworthy blog posts! this is making me feel so much better after the day I've had at work.

...Oh, tit, sorry Grabby, let me explain - work is something big boys and girls do when they need money. Money is something people earn to pay for things when they didn't marry a property developer aged 11.
View attachment 372265
Hilarious! I forgot how often she used to use that hat to hide their “kiss”. Nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf was that gender announcement all about? Imagine saying to your partner "so we walk together slowly to the end of the sandbank.....remember to look romantic and happy, then we stop at the top of the heart and wait for the drone to capture us, count to 20 then we will walk either side of the heart back down the beach and you can reach out for my hand"

"You got that? Don't mess up as this drone is costing us £2.50 for the flight"
Its so unnatural and the drone video gives me a headache as it keeps shifting up and down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d never had the ‘pleasure’ of seeing that before. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d also never watched it before. Holy cow. Could they be any more self indulgent and full of their own importance. FFS they’re not adding to a royal dynasty. I cannot imagine any man I know agreeing to film that vom inducing video for the whole world to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d also never watched it before. Holy cow. Could they be any more self indulgent and full of their own importance. FFS they’re not adding to a royal dynasty. I cannot imagine any man I know agreeing to film that vom inducing video for the whole world to see.
Was that a kindly gifted trio?

Reactions: 3
Shall we take bets as to when she will be feigning a broken water pipe or broken heating (or lack of chia seeds) as a reason why they’ve HAD to move in with mums for lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The drone memory reminded me of the #paid partnership with Valspar on the nursery reveal. Watching her trying to describe the colour without saying the Farrow & Ball names was hysterical 😏

I realise that a fish eye lens would have been used here but isn’t it sad to think that the new baby’s nursery is going to be shoehorned into a hallway nook 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s been said before, but I’ll say it again. Put the bleeping toddler down, Becky, and give up the carrying. She’s going to need more than a bloody chiropractor to sort her back out if she insists on carrying a toddler while pregnant. Sheer lunacy.

Reactions: 12
She looks insane bent over carrying a huge child on her back, like a snail or turtle. I think she’s on the beg for a double off road pram, though her influencing reach is so low she might have to settle for any old double pram as long as it’s free.

I think Daisy for a girl (gardening connection and Julia’s daughter’s middle name), otherwise something in the Top 20ish. Lucinda? Penelope?

For a boy it will be something completely traditional and Top 10: Charles, William, Thomas, Oliver.

I can’t see her as mama to say, Zephyr, Fox, Pandora or Wilhelmina!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.