RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pweirdo is only launching his own business on insta. Making children’s furniture. CHILDCATCHER or what?!!! She’s having an actual laugh. He’s got some brass bollocks hasn’t he???? Shocked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The Freya bookcase and the Stanley stool 🙄 (she's having boy named Stanley then!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That pweirdo is only launching his own business on insta. Making children’s furniture. CHILDCATCHER or what?!!! She’s having an actual laugh. He’s got some brass bollocks hasn’t he???? Shocked.
You just can’t make this tit up!!! I wonder if it’s been fully safety tested? 🧐

Reactions: 6
The Freya bookcase and the Stanley stool 🙄 (she's having boy named Stanley then!)
I hope those stools have passed all legal health and safety requirements necessary for children to use them - child friendly paint, stability. Such a mind field “right now”

and the same for the book shelves. What if one topples on to a child...... has splinters, sure there are British cert standards!
You just can’t make this tit up!!! I wonder if it’s been fully safety tested? 🧐
I just wrote the same.

Stanley is the stool makers son I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, same here! It is rather odd timing, perhaps they think they can cut corners!

I wonder if the property business isn’t doing so well! 🧐

Isn’t it the same friend?
I haven't seen the post, people said the pweirdo was making furniture, I assumed it was Ben!

Reactions: 3
Was it the sussexes she was worried would steal her baby name last time? This time she’ll have to beware of Eugenie and Jack
Yes, I thought that was bloody brilliant that she thought Meghan and Harry would have even been considering the name freya 🙊

“HRH princess freya of sussex” 🥴😂

(just for some context, freya is an exceptionally popular name where im from, it’s been done to death for years)

Reactions: 9
Yes, I thought that was bloody brilliant that she thought Meghan and Harry would have even been considering the name freya 🙊

“HRH princess freya of sussex” 🥴😂

(just for some context, freya is an exceptionally popular name where im from, it’s been done to death for years)
*fweya

Oh duck off and duck off some more. If only the majority of people had to worry about getting the milk/cereal ratio right 🙄 I’ll just have to make sure I get my chips and nuggets ratio right as that is all I have the energy to make RIGHT NOW!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Given it’s taken Ben the whole of 2020 to put up a couple of poles for the unfinished pergola ... how many bookcases does he envisage making a year.... 2?
Hardly a profitable business at that rate 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.