RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drone memory reminded me of the #paid partnership with Valspar on the nursery reveal. Watching her trying to describe the colour without saying the Farrow & Ball names was hysterical 😏

I realise that a fish eye lens would have been used here but isn’t it sad to think that the new baby’s nursery is going to be shoehorned into a hallway nook 🤨
Cradling her bump....FFS. As if we ever needed reminding she was pregnant with baby bee 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly, I’m raging at this workshy little duck. I’ve worked & will continue to throughout allllll of lockdown. I don’t have the luxury of bleeping staying home & im pissed off that she’s so entitled & whingey. How dare you Rebecca. How bleeping dare you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
where is this from? It’s hilarious. She is suck a nerdy fucker!
I bet she snorts when she laughs.

Also wtf is on top of her Nesquik? Looks like pieces of hay or something!

No garbled woe is me post yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From when they FaceTimed her family while they watched that bleeping cringe fest drone video. Look how happy they are! Their daughter impregnated by someone who groomed her 🤮
Also, it’s always HER parents, never his.

Reactions: 13
R and R online media according to companies house with Gingey S and Rebecca at the helm has £17k of assets apparently..... I wonder what they may be............ camera............?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also, it’s always HER parents, never his.
Exactly. I’ve said this before but she reminds me of my ex sister in law. Her parents ALWAYS came first. Christmas was spent with them. Birthdays etc. She wouldn’t let the other set of grandparents see the kids on their birthdays! And pregnancy announcements; we were always the last to know

His parents are probably really old, what with him being an old man. Doubt they know what face time is.
His dad is 66. Not what I’d say is even elderly tbh

Reactions: 5
The drone memory reminded me of the #paid partnership with Valspar on the nursery reveal. Watching her trying to describe the colour without saying the Farrow & Ball names was hysterical 😏

I realise that a fish eye lens would have been used here but isn’t it sad to think that the new baby’s nursery is going to be shoehorned into a hallway nook 🤨
What the frick is going on with her feet in that second picture? Did she lose her own feet and fashion a new pair out of corned beef or has she died from the waist down and rigor mortis had set in already?

Exactly. I’ve said this before but she reminds me of my ex sister in law. Her parents ALWAYS came first. Christmas was spent with them. Birthdays etc. She wouldn’t let the other set of grandparents see the kids on their birthdays! And pregnancy announcements; we were always the last to know

His dad is 66. Not what I’d say is even elderly tbh
So Benpecked's Dad became a Dad at 6 years old, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the frick is going on with her feet in that second picture? Did she lose her own feet and fashion a new pair out of corned beef or has she died from the waist down and rigor mortis had set in already?
This had me howling 😂 the wide legged pose makes it look like she’s about to go for a piss like a man...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest story about being *oh so glad* that Fweya is unaware of the news. She’s a bleeping toddler Grabs, get over yourself. My kids are totally aware and just cheered about the time off school 😆 hardly traumatised.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she's having a boy, there was a blue heart on the announcement post.
I feel like she would make way more of it as a gender reveal. I thought I saw a pink heart too?

The latest story about being *oh so glad* that Fweya is unaware of the news. She’s a bleeping toddler Grabs, get over yourself. My kids are totally aware and just cheered about the time off school 😆 hardly traumatised.
And worse that she likes 'woof woofs'. Gribbiy, you are a grown woman, even though Benpecked liked you childlike, you are not. They are dogs, DOGS. GROW THE HECK UP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i wonder if she’s embarrassed by that drone video now - it’s just so naff and cringe and completely vulgar.

R and R online media according to companies house with Gingey S and Rebecca at the helm has £17k of assets apparently..... I wonder what they may be............ camera............?!
Their car ?

Why does she follow an account called 'hurrahforgin'? (she's reposted a story from there). I thought alcohol was the source of all evil in her eyes.

• Haha

Omg that cot looks like something out of a horror film 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.