RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The duck is she on about not being able to get stuff for her cravings in the supermarket - you’re eating a bowl of Nesquik love, it’s hardly the bleeping Hunger Games is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Remember to put it in a sealed envelope in case anyone steals your name 😅
According to the Office for National Statistics (ons.gov.uk) Freya moved into the list of top 10 girls name in 2019 (there’s no list for 2020 yet). I’m certain she’ll pick something very popular and predictable.

Reactions: 9
At the very least we’ll be spared a repeat of the exotic ‘cringe fest’ that was the gender reveal!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
At the very least we’ll be spared a repeat of the exotic ‘cringe fest’ that was the gender reveal!! 😂
Thank god. The only positive to come out of this pandemic. That was by far the worst things I've ever watched in my life. I almost died of embarrassment.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"Uh oh, it's our third lockdown but I feel kinda happy about it?? I love these short winter days and feel so cosy with my chicklet and pervert I always dream of being at home having endless cosy days we go stir crazy inside all day after a few hours so I can't wait for spring so this is all over and the snow in winter makes everything so much sweeter it feels like summer is just around the corner I'm always happy in the summer {thinking of everyone who has a job because that's hard?? It's a tricky one, isn't it??} #lockdownishardforeveryonebuthardestforme #fwaya #ohdreamycradlesnatcher"

Something along those lines

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I bet she’s sobbing into her bowl of rabbit tit because she can’t do some big bollocks gender reveal. Shame innit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Uh oh, it's our third lockdown but I feel kinda happy about it?? I love these short winter days and feel so cosy with my chicklet and pervert I always dream of being at home having endless cosy days we go stir crazy inside all day after a few hours so I can't wait for spring so this is all over and the snow in winter makes everything so much sweeter it feels like summer is just around the corner I'm always happy in the summer {thinking of everyone who has a job because that's hard?? It's a tricky one, isn't it??} #lockdownishardforeveryonebuthardestforme #fwaya #ohdreamycradlesnatcher"

Something along those lines
I think you've just summarised her last 6 years of content right there.
That's literally it. On repeat. With the same picture of some bleeping dead hydrangeas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank god. The only positive to come out of this pandemic. That was by far the worst things I've ever watched in my life. I almost died of embarrassment.
1609799551660.png

OMG I found this for the first time. Mortifying. It looks like two dicks sitting on a giant sand dick. That's all I have to say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
wtf?! Do I need to watch this delight?
http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2019/03/pregnancy-its-girl.html {it's a giirrrlll??}

Sorry, I'm over-posting. I'll calm down in a bit. The nails! The bee! I'm drowning in cringeworthy blog posts! this is making me feel so much better after the day I've had at work.

...Oh, tit, sorry Grabby, let me explain - work is something big boys and girls do when they need money. Money is something people earn to pay for things when they didn't marry a property developer aged 11.
1609799936593.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2019/03/pregnancy-its-girl.html {it's a giirrrlll??}

Sorry, I'm over-posting. I'll calm down in a bit. The nails! The bee! I'm drowning in cringeworthy blog posts! this is making me feel so much better after the day I've had at work.

...Oh, tit, sorry Grabby, let me explain - work is something big boys and girls do when they need money. Money is something people earn to pay for things when they didn't marry a property developer aged 11.
)View attachment 372265
Oh duck off! How cringe is that?! *shudders

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jimmy {Savile} for a boy. Veruca {Salt} for a girl.

I'm putting those bad boys in a sealed envelope incase she tries to steal them 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I would just like to thank you for the all comments on this new thread it has been a tit day at work and I have just peed the bed laughing so much. Tattlers you are on fire tonight !!! Sorry my pelvic floor is ten times worse than anyone else’s 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.