Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
Sorry if I'm repeating something other people have mentioned, but the new baby will be known as Baby Luna. They saw the moon and it's an omen. It may actually be THE Omen, in which case my money's on Damien for a boy. Grabby's brother is online right now ordering a moon necklace. I recommend he buys a cross necklace and joins witness protection. He could change his name to Giorgio Pizziolo and go to Italy and pursue his 'amazing' talent for pizza making with a sideline in gelato. 🍕 🍦

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion:

Gingy Savile and the topple tower of doom

(cannot claim any credit for gingy savile or topple towers, that was clever Tattlers upthread. Doffs cap.)

• Haha
  • Heart

AerieFaerie

Oh god, her latest post! “Feel sowwy for me, I’m pregnant in a pandemic {even though I knowingly got pregnant and have been flouting the rules and doing whatever the fuck I want, spreading Covid, for most of said pandemic}.” She’s such a narcissist! Zero empathy, zero awareness; it’s just me me me!

• Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
She promised her she would make banana muffins...oh she came and requested that did she?
What nonsense but a good way to advertise to slippy step.
Can't wait for the Rebecca Rusty Sand Pit to be on sale

• Haha
  • Heart

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Anyone else feeling a bit sorry for poor old Mark who started his January with an exciting new venture, which has (thanks to Grabby) crumbled to dust in a matter of days 🤣

• Haha

Hashtagblessed

Did anybody notice that she mentioned that they’d started watching A Teacher {all episodes available on iPlayer} and then said nothing more about it?

Having just finished it myself I think I know why... 🌚

The whole way through the teacher {a married lady in her 30s} and the student {a 17 year old boy} are ‘in love’ and there’s a desperation to see each other. It’s only at the very end {spoiler alert} when they flash forward 10 years that the boy, who is now in his late twenties, has a chance to confront her. He fully lays in to her and has realised that she took advantage of him and abused her position of power.
I’d imagine it was pretty frosty viewing in the Saville household if they even made it to the last episode.

Any air of romance is shattered and it’s a prime example of how teenagers often cannot fully understand what’s happening to them until they are removed from the situation.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sunshine&clouds

VIP Member
I can't help but think the decision regarding Baby (vitamin) D's name will be inextricably linked to a piece of knock off Ikea furniture from their new range. I'm anticipating Rowan rainbow toy, Toby toybox, Lottie ladder, Claudia chair, Sienna slide, Dahlia desk and Theo table. I wonder if they'll mention that Ben has around 15 years of childcare experience...

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Jumping on yet another band wagon! Reposting about sex and the city returning like all the other insta huns. Erm, weren’t you like 8 when SATC was is it’s prime Grabs? 🙄

Then again, she was always “ahead of her years” and x10 more mature than you lady, so she probably was watching sitcoms at age 8, ready to meet her husband at 13 and start having sex at 15!

• Haha
  • Sick

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I think the issue is that Montessori is a great way of learning abd development and has been around for yonks.But these fucking instahuns adopt their pseudo hippy, barefoot whimsical versions of it, and then you have companies trying to make a quick buck slapping that label on it to appeal to these twee masses.
Yes this!! I (loosely) follow Montessori and I love these open shelves and wardrobes because they fit into Montessori (don’t hate me 🙈🤣) but Grabs has just hopped onto the fashionable bits of it with fancy toy shelves and beige stuff. True Montessori is about lots more than that. The biggest thing is allowing your child independence. Some of Maria Montessori’s most well known quotes include “never help your child at a task they believe they can achieve” as well as “let children be free... encourage them, let them run” And then you have Grabby. A woman who straps her child to her front in a baby carrier even though she’s nearly 18 months old and can walk 🙄 She’s just jumped on the band wagon and now Montessori has become associated as a bit of a pretentious/wanky parenting fad, when it’s actually spot on in how children develop and learn.

• Heart

Bgr101

VIP Member
If your husband was earning 10x the average hun you wouldnt be flogging ikea stools on instagram and pretending he made them himself alongside a flimsy looking bookcase. Laughable. Totally hilarious in fact.

• Heart
  • Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Why is she saying she ‘snuck’ chocolate into the muffins, she’s going to give poor Freya such an unhealthy disordered attitude towards food.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lola7286

Chatty Member
I would pay to be a fly on the wall right now. Watching RVK trying to juggle her IG account, the toy account, keep up with tattle while looking after Freya!! Her phone must have smoke coming out of it 🤣 BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK DELETE DELETE !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetholls

Why do kids need towers for standing in anyway? Whats wrong with your kid standing on a chair and being supervised in the kitchen or does no one do that now? I have a primary aged child who has always stood on the chairs when we were doing things together and I watched carefully. Who really needs towers and platforms that look like they are watchtowers from a maximum security prison
Am I the only one who doesn’t involve my toddler in cooking dinner?? He’s not interested! I wouldn’t find a use for the stool! If I am baking cookies or something fair enough but I would make him sit safely at the kitchen table with a bowl and spoon and bring it to him. And when my children are old enough to want to stand and help in the kitchen they won’t need that stupid stool. I wouldn’t let him near an oven at one year old! To me it’s grabby wanting her children to fit in with her interests rather than doing what they want to do

• Heart

#kindlygifted

A few things on yesterday’s absolutely laughable story (which I initially skipped passed without absorbing thinking it was a blatant freebie beg by virtue of my sharing to all my sheeples)

- Are things that desperate at theirs they need to resort to leeching off their friends idea
- She’s clearly running that account. The emojis, the text boxes everything, that’s so her style. You can imagine her now “offering” to do it as she’s 10x better than you lady
- I feel sorry for ‘M’ for having to know them, but equally the concept of the stool is reasonably ill thought out. Have they considered BS / EN standards, CE marking etc. The timber for the top hand rails is completely different to the IKEA base which is fine if painted but it seems that’s not part of the offering and for the love of god, please tell me he plugs those fixing holes in the internal corners of the handrail although I doubt it.
- Are they all stuck in an echo chamber of faux Instagram style faux praise where everything is “super wonderful” and what a “fabulous” idea that is Mark. “Oooooh Ben, dreamy bookshelf” Not to mention “our lovely son made us this console table from a pallet” How about you all get in the real world you bunch of deluded loons?
- Hilariously it’ll cost more to ship assembled than if it was in IKEA flat pack form
- “Time, expérience and tools to build” fucking pull the other one it’s got bells on.
- Montessori 🙄
- Thomling toys = a book shelf and a stool being their ‘flagship’ products 😂 ?????

I have more issues with this new venture, but am suffering from a covid relapse today so am not at my best. Will write more when they come to me

• Heart
  • Haha

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
So she signed off at Xmas as she didn't want to see happy families knowing full well that she was going to be in the very lucky position of finding out the gender of a new baby on Xmas Eve.
Sums her up all over.

It will be something pretty traditional and vanilla. William, George etc. You can't really do whimsical with boys names!
I agree with George...although is that her brothers name??
They will need something that markets toys well....Thomas? Thomas the toy box will be the next offering.

• Haha
  • Angry

pinkrobot

VIP Member
She is 💯 writing or amending those toy posts. It screams Grabby. So rude, patronising and snippy. In business you can’t get away with talking to potential customers like that. But she doesn’t have a scoob having lived in an echo chamber all her life.
And a tiny violin for Grabs please for not having had ‘many’ baths recently. Wait until she has 2 kids. She won’t have time to have a bath for 3 years!!!

• Heart

hereforthe_tea

View attachment 371758The fuck she rambling on about? It’s exhausting to read
Also she’s chosen to get pregnant in a pandemic why should anyone sympathise?
Try being pregnant back in March with the stockpiling and hours and hours of queuing to get into the supermarket!!
And... the whole family went to wickes, why can’t one of them pop to the shop to get princess grabby what she is craving? Or am I missing something?

It truly is, but I was curious to know how early she must eat her supper to be so hungry again! I haven’t eaten yet but it’s only 18:20. Why not just eat more nutritious food as part of a structured meal. And it makes a mockery of the chia seed shit she’d previously been throwing down her neck!
She eats 10 times earlier than you, lady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24