Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
D94A8CE1-1580-4E46-8A62-AC68E2F1CAEA.jpeg

‘Quality plywood’ as if plywood is on par with solid timber! Even the Ikea stool is solid pine.

Plywood is sheets of constituted timber glued together with formaldehyde based glue. Formaldehyde is a strong chemical also used for embalming and known to cause cancer in animals and maybe humans. It is associated with health problems such as watery eyes, nausea and difficulty breathing. Babies and the elderly are particularly susceptible.

And if you want to take advantage of Thomling Toy’s discount for buying more than one product... when several plywood items are indoors in a confined space, the formaldehyde levels in the space concentrate as the plywood ‘off-gasses’.

If liquid is spilled on plywood, particularly the edges where you can see the glued wood composite layers, the plywood can swell.

They should probably disclose whether their products are constructed with low emitting plywood and explain that ideally the plywood should be sealed in low-VOC paint or a natural finish such as beeswax. Finishing the plywood would also increase its water resistance.

Before they created the Instagram account and incorporated the company, they should have done their research into wall brackets, furniture pads, plywood properties and British Safety Standards. Their product safety shouldn’t be crowd sourced by their customers (and Tattle)!

Having 94k followers on Instagram doesn’t make you an expert on anything much, let alone manufacturing safe, compliant baby products. Such arrogance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

DigitalA

How come she can pop out to Wickes but can't pop out to the supermarket?

Keep track, Grabs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Getagripppppy

I love chocolate. I hate chocolate. I love this lockdown. I hate this lockdown. I love Freya. I hate solo parenting....all I hear is... I love Ross. I hate Ross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her recent announcements (pregnancy and gender reveal telling everyone they found out on Christmas Eve) make her message about not wanting to see happy families even more disgusting. ‘these last few months have been hard for my mental health for various reasons’ - she got pregnant first try, didnt have HG, went to Soho Farmhouse and had the support of her family and didnt have to go out to work - she knows nothing about struggle! She’s the most self centred influencer going!

Pinafores & Peonies is the polar opposite of Grabby - after everything shes been through to get pregnant, she’s followEd all the rules and still caught Covid and ended up hospitalised on oxygen. Yet she doesn’t complain like Grabby would. Can you imagine the posts if the same happened to Grabby?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I'd never seen the tweet about car colours before. Surely she would have chosen her favourite colour? TEXTURE

Ok. I’ll let you have that one 😆
Sorry 😁

And "what is life without Soho Farmhouse?". Better Grabby, life is better without Soho Farmhouse. Because you don't have to w@nk about in metallic skirts and hobnail boot combos pretending to be SOMEBODY when you actually have all the personality of a used wetwipe

On a side note I nearly contacted Toppling Toys today. My Facebook Marketplace was showing someone had 5 x sheets of ply for sale for £40. Ooooh a bargain I thought, maybe Benny the N.once might fancy a bargain but it was unclear if it was "quality" ply so I didn't dare risk it. Shame though. How is he ever going to earn even 5x as much as you ladies without some seriously bargain shopping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
C758C077-EA19-41D0-990E-39E05913CF0E.jpeg
If there’s money to be made from fools like you, then of course we’ll be adding to the Montessori Monstrosities range! For various reasons, we’ll send out small offcuts of quality ply wood that you can sellotape to the legs of the table and chairs, thus making them height adjustable. This conforms to all the safety standards that we’ve tried ourselves. We also charge extortionate delivery rates, and Gingy Saville will personally deliver for an extra tenner, but it’s a tricky one isn’t?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
She “promised” Freya they would bake. Like she would remember if you didn’t / even really comprehends what you’re saying Grabby.

Ohhhhhh yes that’s right, Freya is 10x smarter than any other toddler therefore making her the best everrrrrrrr {for various reasons}

• Haha

Libbie

VIP Member
Their friend had a cheeky little side line there. He’s either been greedy by involving those two knobs, or they’ve jumped all over it trying to again earn something for nothing....
either way it’s very amusing and actually embarrassing for them all 😏😂
It’s the gift that keeps on giving at the moment... 😂

Some of yesterday’s comments have gone!
Of course they have, tricky situation isn’t it Grabby?! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine living with this up and down rollercoaster of a woman child. I mean, granted, Benpedo has issues galore, but Christ alive, this woman is all over the map with her "emotional" state and how oh so hard and stressful lockdown is (puhlease, lady!). What could she possibly be stressed or worried about? She lives in a fancy house, she has a small child and is preggers with another, she doesn't have to work, she doesn't want for anything, Mumma and Daddy are three minutes away and help her put her panties on everyday, she spends the entirety of her day doing whatever SHE wants. She has zero responsibilities, we know she doesn't clean her house, we know she sits on her phone all day doing fuck all, the child is playing in the recycling for god's sakes because she is so disconnected from actual parenting. She lives in a fantasy land of courgette gluts and free beige toys. Benpedo is so in love with her because she hasn't matured past the age of 12. Can you imagine if this overgrown penguin had actual stress of trying to figure out how to feed her kid or how to pay the bills? She can't cope with the smallest of challenges, she'd lose her damn mind if a real problem came her way.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rocky16a

Will be interesting when Hamlet wants big fuck off goal posts in the garden, like my boys,
how will she cope having the shit kicked out of her ‘oh so dreamy cafe au lait dahlias and perfect pink hydrangeas ‘ 🤣😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jobagels

"Uh oh, it's our third lockdown but I feel kinda happy about it?? I love these short winter days and feel so cosy with my chicklet and pervert I always dream of being at home having endless cosy days we go stir crazy inside all day after a few hours so I can't wait for spring so this is all over and the snow in winter makes everything so much sweeter it feels like summer is just around the corner I'm always happy in the summer {thinking of everyone who has a job because that's hard?? It's a tricky one, isn't it??} #lockdownishardforeveryonebuthardestforme #fwaya #ohdreamycradlesnatcher"

Something along those lines
I think you've just summarised her last 6 years of content right there.
That's literally it. On repeat. With the same picture of some fucking dead hydrangeas.

• Haha

magiceyeposter

Long time lurker here! The day after the abysmal fsm food hampers are highlighted in the media, Freya chops is dunking her baby animals in food. It actually made me want to cry after I spend a good proportion of my week helping to feed local families. There are children going hungry on our doorsteps and she finds it amusing to show some revolting concoctions Freya has come up with.

Read the room you utter moron.

• Angry
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I really shouldn’t read this thread in bed before I got to sleep ... last night I dreamed I was at some manner of press trip in a shop, browsing clothes with Grabby. She then invited me to lunch {with B & M too!} and it took ages to get there because she kept stopping taking pictures of blossom. All I could think was .... I have to tell the Tattlers! I can confirm she was as annoying and vacuous in dream form as she is in reality 🤣 !

• Haha