RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest share has given me the rage. Try being the default parent and having a proper full time job. Her job is SAHM!

It does make you wonder how much she was relying on her parents for help if she only feels burnout now we are in lockdown. Most Mums (and Dads!) have felt burnout for months juggling work and childcare!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her latest share has given me the rage. Try being the default parent and having a proper full time job. Her job is SAHM!

It does make you wonder how much she was relying on her parents for help if she only feels burnout now we are in lockdown. Most Mums (and Dads!) have felt burnout for months juggling work and childcare!
Once again zero consideration for those raising children alone (for whatever reason). And no one is solo parenting whilst their partner is at work! She has zero resilience.

Reactions: 15
Why is she saying she ‘snuck’ chocolate into the muffins, she’s going to give poor Freya such an unhealthy disordered attitude towards food.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
‘RIGHT NOW’!!!!!! Good god. Why does it fill me with so much rage?! And BB please don’t even try and be relatable to those of us who are actually trying to juggle solo parenting, home schooling and a job. You just come across as even more of an ignorant idiotic twonk

Why is she saying she ‘snuck’ chocolate into the muffins, she’s going to give poor Freya such an unhealthy disordered attitude towards food.
In one of her old tweets she said she was giving up sugar. It’s obviously taboo at Grabby towers

Reactions: 10
‘RIGHT NOW’!!!!!! Good god. Why does it fill me with so much rage?! And BB please don’t even try and be relatable to those of us who are actually trying to juggle solo parenting, home schooling and a job. You just come across as even more of an ignorant idiotic twonk

In one of her old tweets she said she was giving up sugar. It’s obviously taboo at Grabby towers
Thats the problem with her, she can't relate to anybody other than other SAHM as she hasn't had any other experiences. Shes blogged her life for years, I'm sure we'd all know if there were any actual struggles or issues. Meeting your life partner young isn't an issue if you've experience other relationships or just been by yourself.

Reactions: 5
Thats the problem with her, she can't relate to anybody other than other SAHM as she hasn't had any other experiences. Shes blogged her life for years, I'm sure we'd all know if there were any actual struggles or issues. Meeting your life partner young isn't an issue if you've experience other relationships or just been by yourself.
What I’ve also noticed (unsure if this has been mentioned before, apologies if it has). When she was with SYGM she never attended any event or did any hotel stay on her own. All very odd.

Reactions: 6
She has no resilience - one minute she’s moaning about everything and claiming burnout and then the next insta story is how much fun they’re having. Pick a side love!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I’ve also noticed (unsure if this has been mentioned before, apologies if it has). When she was with SYGM she never attended any event or did any hotel stay on her own. All very odd.
She used to take a trip with Benpecked and claim it was "work" becasue she was there on the basis of being the "honeymoon writer" for Phoebe's blog but then they'd go off and do their own thing for a holiday. I always thought that was a very strange set up, essentially taking your husband to work with you. Why could she not have gone ahead for a couple of days and then he joined her after the work part was over.

I'm sure there was a trip to New York and she made out like the the first couple of days were work and then the rest of the time was their own holiday, which was ridiculous because it was all just the same trip. A lot of the holidays she took were before the tightening of the ASA rules of disclosing gifted trips and ads etc. and she was never clear about it. Used to give the impression she was on some fancy holiday on her own instagram but then over on the wedding account, she was using the same trip as work content. At one point, it was absolutely staggering the amount of long haul trips they were going on. And now they've been taken away from her, look at what we're left with.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's unbelievable. Every night on the netflix episodes and having baths {against Google reco} but needs 'me' time. GTFO.

Also, 'snuck in' white chocolate? That is a dangerous way to talk about food you fecking cretin.

Reactions: 14
She used to take a trip with Benpecked and claim it was "work" becasue she was there on the basis of being the "honeymoon writer" for Phoebe's blog but then they'd go off and do their own thing for a holiday. I always thought that was a very strange set up, essentially taking your husband to work with you. Why could she not have gone ahead for a couple of days and then he joined her after the work part was over.

I'm sure there was a trip to New York and she made out like the the first couple of days were work and then the rest of the time was their own holiday, which was ridiculous because it was all just the same trip. A lot of the holidays she took were before the tightening of the ASA rules of disclosing gifted trips and ads etc. and she was never clear about it. Used to give the impression she was on some fancy holiday on her own instagram but then over on the wedding account, she was using the same trip as work content. At one point, it was absolutely staggering the amount of long haul trips they were going on. And now they've been taken away from her, look at what we're left with.
I noticed all of this. I used to travel for work (sometimes having to travel twice in a week to NY..,,, sounds more glamorous than it actually was!)

I only took my husband once and that was because we’d already booked a trip to NYC and there was a requirement for me to attend a meeting in the city. To make up for this my company paid my airfare and picked up the accommodation cost (we paid for our food).

business travel doesn’t usually allow for much/any down time such as reading a kindle, ordering a Sainsbury’s delivery and loafing on a beach!

many of her uk stays also relate to the SYGM gig. I agree that the majority of the travel that featured on her Instagram feed was for SYGM and not personal travel. She misled her followers. As a frequent flyer she would have also got points (for future travel) and I’m not sure they’ve ever been properly disclosed.

Reactions: 9
Ahh you’ve reminded me of this little gem..

You’ve only dated ONE, married ONE {much older} man Grabby, how would have always loved... older men?? Your grammar is truly shocking! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Plus, how would you know how mature guys your age {13} were??? You never took the change to get to know any of them, let alone date one! 😂
Well travelled?! Don’t think touring playgrounds for your future wife counts Grabs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her recent story....lockdown is so much harder than March but in some ways its also so much easier than in March. I hate the winter so much but in so many ways its also my favourite season... {Etc etc etc}. Why does she always do this?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The best way to travel to NYC was on Concorde. I had the pleasure of doing it twice. The first time it cost me £50 and the second time was free. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m here for the back catalogue 👋 It is lockdown after all (except probably in Kings Langley 🙄). That mini blog find by @Ilovetherain is comedy gold! This bit was excruciating...does Grabby even know that women have the vote...
From a “mentioned in the Sunday Times”
fair hand and exemplary use of the English language

🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The best way to travel to NYC was on Concorde. I had the pleasure of doing it twice. The first time it cost me £50 and the second time was free. 😊
Always! Initially I was allowed to travel Business class/first. Then the rules changed and we were only allowed business/first class if the flight was more than 7.5 hours. So I shifted my meetings from East to west coast !! Upside it was warmer and I gained more air miles!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her recent story....lockdown is so much harder than March but in some ways its also so much easier than in March. I hate the winter so much but in so many ways its also my favourite season... {Etc etc etc}. Why does she always do this?!!!!
Because she's never been taught or encouraged to have an actual opinion. She's a woman from the 50's remember! She probably doesn't even know she can vote!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.