Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kdog1985

Has thomlingtoys gone? Can’t see it on insta, it was there this morning
It’s still there but weren’t there links and tags on Grabs’ page to it? I swear there was a post about Freya being a model or helping her “style” something for them. Not there any more - unless it was just in stories.

Reactions: 1

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
‘music from the snowman & the snowdog as we opened the email’ so f**king twee it’s untrue. And imagine finding out via an email, that’s not exciting at all!

Of course there’s no pictures from Christmas Eve - what are we betting that they found out at Mumma K’s after decamping to the barn and the whole Filming a gender reveal Video for family is bollocks?

They had the harmony test which is done at 10 weeks, hence finding out via email. No private gender scan as she wasn’t 16 weeks at that point.
Oh I didn’t know you could find out gender that early!

nettleteareader

VIP Member
Is that where her log burner is? Can't make it out.
Yes I think it's to the left of where Freya is standing, by the utility room. The door you can see leads to their hallway. Out of that door to the left is a short corridor to their other living room.

Noodles86

Oh I get where you're coming from now, as in you thought pink heart was for Freya and blue for baby. Nah I think she was trying to keep it neutral at the time with two hearts indicating it could be either a boy or a girl.
Me too! Sorry I misunderstood