Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetholls

It’s called toys.. and we are yet so see a toy so I think I know what’s coming next. Their own ripped off version of the climbing frame she was gifted but too cheap to buy herself. That they will charge extortionate prices for

• Angry
Reactions: 23

HashtagRealTalk

If she’s burnt out now WHY HAVE ANOTHER BABY?! It’s not going to get easier hun. Your days of fannying around with Dahlias and having a reset morning by getting your 10k steps in pre 8am followed by a reformer pilates class and then some restorative avo on toast at your local Caf are well and truly OVER!

Also her grid of squares is transitioning to pink - just in time for Valentines Day and the gender reveal I reck

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Meringue22

VIP Member
Hang on a minute! She was 5 when S&TC started and 11 when it ended 😂 do me a favour! As if shes ever watched it! Eveeeeeer

• Haha

Leita

Chatty Member
Ok here’s my take on the latest caption.

@#previouslygifted made some really good points (I can’t trawl back)

{M} was already selling the stools as a sideline or as previously mentioned probably lost his job with {BA} and wants to make money for his family. That’s all good, as long as safety standards and the products have been fully tested. You certainly can’t take away this man’s determination to set up a business in the middle of a pandemic. And also in January, when funds are always low.

But linking up with {B} or {RVK}, to utilise her 94.4K ready made sales market, the flip side to this is exposure to the IG world of want to be fame/influencer/social media star.

When comments are limited, deleted, people blocked means the discussions can’t be had on the IG page which takes people to alternative forums to discuss and air views. There is no control over the discussions, unless they’re on the selling page. Not great customer experience, a quick google search of the business and product names brings up tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mamawk

Bloody hell, you’d think they’d bulk buy some felt pads and throw them in for free, at the price they’re asking. Sounds more like a problem than a help by the time you’ve faffed around making the stool safe. I hope no one buys a thing from this bunch of bell ends.
DAFF4B26-B98B-4514-AEFF-590D3EC52FC0.png

• Wow

pinkrobot

VIP Member
What time does Benpecked arrive home from 'work' if they have finished their dinner by 6pm? They eat earlier than my kids!!!
Imagine the horror of having to plan one main supermarket trip a week. Truly this pandemic is a terrible thing. God does anyone actually relate or agree with this guff?
Also in the real world, people can't just pop to the shops when they feel like it (for a pregnancy craving or otherwise) because they have a thing called A JOB.

• Heart

Bgr101

VIP Member
Given this was replied to at 5.30am is a bit of a giveaway isnt it?
Is she trying to make it sound like its not her if "one went into a paint shop..one would be met with puzzled looks" Queen Grabby now?
What a sh*t show.
Its all just so obviously her. This mark guy wouldnt talk to any prospective customer like that yet we all know how she gets on and this is her in a nutshell. Going in deleting comments , blocking people, rude replies, clueless answers, superiority, all traits of rebecca. I hope mark decides to do his own thing.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
It's revealed she's had sex. Which is a revolting thought

I'm so glad it's a boy, she's going to find that a challenge. But I forsee Prince George style rompers lay ahead of us. Shart shorts and shartier shirts - oh shit..
There's a thread title -
Rvk it's a boy, Shart shorts and shartier shirts, oh what a joy 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Meringue22

VIP Member
Oh Toppling Toys 🤦🏼‍♀️ Have you learnt nothing? 🙄 In a week where you’ve prefaced every post with a warning about safety, and done a whole highlight on safety, you post this photo of your shitty tower 🙈😂 Surely you can see the child sat on that piddly dowel bar that is supposed to be holding her in place inside the stool? If she leans back she’s going to lose her balance and fall backwards, with her legs trapped inside the stool and either break her back or have the whole tower come toppling down on top her her. Puts a whole new meaning to the toppling toys nickname! How can they think this is good advertising?! View attachment 385244
All I can think is what a fucking waste of food

• Heart
  • Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Those tiles already make my eyes ache. Imagine them with a layer of dust and under 44 pairs of twee wellies.

That business is going to shut down "for various reasons" isn't it

• Haha

Willow1

Her recent story....lockdown is so much harder than March but in some ways its also so much easier than in March. I hate the winter so much but in so many ways its also my favourite season... {Etc etc etc}. Why does she always do this?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

magiceyeposter

I just find the act of a child “playing” with food (back when my lot were small, it was rice - a staple in many under-developed countries) repulsive. Food is not a toy. Use sand, use soil, sawdust, pebbles, dried leaves, not food.

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Fuck me can she mention her discovery many more times in her advert for MINI?

Shes so full of shit isn't she? Stick shift? You're in the UK love, not America. Its called a gear stick here. Stupid cow

• Haha
wtf?! Do I need to watch this delight?
http://www.rosesandrolltops.co.uk/2019/03/pregnancy-its-girl.html {it's a giirrrlll??}

Sorry, I'm over-posting. I'll calm down in a bit. The nails! The bee! I'm drowning in cringeworthy blog posts! this is making me feel so much better after the day I've had at work.

...Oh, shit, sorry Grabby, let me explain - work is something big boys and girls do when they need money. Money is something people earn to pay for things when they didn't marry a property developer aged 11.
1609799936593.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Amen to that! Each to their own, but choosing to get pregnant during a pandemic boggles my mind. I was heavily pregnant when the first lockdown hit and everything was affected. Less midwife visits, no antenatal classes, no baby shower, certainly no “babymoon” (god knows how Grabby will deal with that!!!) no visitors in hospital ( my husband was allowed with me for 20 mins after our son was born 😞), so being induced the first week of may and having an emergency c section, I feel, has left me somewhat bitter about the whole birth and the lack of support after birth was horrid.
But you know if the freebies are dropping off and you can’t go to Italy for alllllll the dreamy gelato, best let the old gingey saville blast his beans up her for some new content and freebies
That sounds incredibly tough. I gave birth and had about a month before the pandemic kicked off and have now spent the entirety of my maternity leave in some form of lockdown and have a baby that still hasn’t met most of our family - it certainly makes you resilient. Zero sympathy for Grabs in any shape or form.

• Heart

Mamawk

This honestly makes me shudder. My little ones run around the house no matter how many times I tell them not to. This is why I HAVE A MASSIVE FIREGUARD around my log burner and will continue to do so until they are much, much older. One slip and I dread to think what could happen. Please tell me this is very basic home safety.

0DAD2F9E-7B01-4447-8B15-8A4E14A59B39.png

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
What a shit show. They have this idea to start some cutesy little small business with a friend selling wooden furniture for kids and within 24 hours it's a dumpster fire of safety concerns, passive aggressive responses, people [well within your rights] emailing IKEA and just generally putting them in their place because they think everything they touch will turn to gold. I can just image the conversations, oh I've got 90k sheep I can flog this IKEA furniture hack to, let's fleece them for some quick cash. Oh that sounds amazing, let's put you in charge of marketing and social media, you know all about this stuff. Yeah how's that working out for you Rebecca. Have you learned nothing from your Instagram "influencer career".

How can the friends not know about this site and everything that's said about them. How can they be so naive as to go into this with them.

Peachesplease

The blog post! Typical TMI. It's full of contradictions as usual. They weren't trying, they were trying, they didn't want another one just yet, then they did. She knows her body well but buys bags of ovulation sticks. Which is it? Or is the truth that when she had her meltdown about periods (but said she didn't actually want to get pregnant, she just wanted to know she could), in fact, she did want to get pregnant, immediately, and so bought the ovulation sticks so she only had to have sex with the paedophile for the minimum number of times?

And why is she banging on about how awful the nausea was when by her own admission it was for 3 weeks?

Well good luck to her. Two kids ain't no party. Though she won't ever know the joys of working from home, whilst homeschooling, whilst looking after a toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
Awkward!!!
“does not appear to have been written by a competent person” 🤣
Given this was replied to at 5.30am is a bit of a giveaway isnt it?
Is she trying to make it sound like its not her if "one went into a paint shop..one would be met with puzzled looks" Queen Grabby now?
What a sh*t show.

• Haha