RVK_Loves #25 Ads have dried up, freebies no more so Ben blew his beans up me, now we are four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the new rules annoy them, having to declare old partnerships etc. I find it quite sad that even on photos like this mornings, where she’s just sharing an update about Chopsy Bee being the best toddler {ever}, she has to declare what free tit she got
I bet it does annoy them. But they know what they are getting into 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the new rules annoy them, having to declare old partnerships etc. I find it quite sad that even on photos like this mornings, where she’s just sharing an update about Chopsy Bee being the best toddler {ever}, she has to declare what free tit she got
She's that tight she'd rather mention a previous collaboration then pay full price for something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Where have you heard about the talk of axing support bubbles? I’ve not seen that, albeit it is clear the Govt are cranking up the messaging “right now”
There is another 5pm press conference today. Rumours are there will be new rules. Including no support bubbles, masks outside, closure of churches, closure of nurseries, capacity limits in supermarkets, and 8pm-6am curfew.

• Wow
There is another 5pm press conference today. Rumours are there will be new rules. Including no support bubbles, masks outside, closure of churches, closure of nurseries, capacity limits in supermarkets, and 8pm-6am curfew.
The press conference is about the vaccine rollout. I don’t think they will tighten restrictions before giving lockdown chance to work - they say 3 weeks is the time lag so the effects of this lockdown won’t be seen for another 2 weeks yet.

Where have you heard about the talk of axing support bubbles? I’ve not seen that, albeit it is clear the Govt are cranking up the messaging “right now”
She shouldn’t have a support bubble anyway. Bentos is not under 1. childcare bubble yes but that means Grabs shouldnt go in their house, drop off from a distance and leave but of course we know she doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Where are you getting this info from? I can’t see anything online about a 5pm briefing? Christ, I really hope you’re not right, I couldn’t handle it if the stopped support bubbles with 2 small children 😫

Where are you getting this info from? I can’t see anything online about a 5pm briefing? Christ, I really hope you’re not right, I couldn’t handle it if the stopped support bubbles with 2 small children 😫
The only thing confirmed so far is that Hancock is doing a press conference at 5pm about vaccine. The rest is just speculation from the papers.

Reactions: 4
What the hell is she babbling on about now? Yes BB you have said every ‘age’ is your bleeping favourite. Don’t forget to pop £1 in the jar for saying RIGHT NOW 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:

Gingy Savile and the topple tower of doom

(cannot claim any credit for gingy savile or topple towers, that was clever Tattlers upthread. Doffs cap.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion:

Gingy Savile and the topple tower of doom

(cannot claim any credit for gingy savile or topple towers, that was clever Tattlers upthread. Doffs cap.)
There is more than one kind of plywood including marine ply. Odd they haven’t said what kind they are using.

Reactions: 3
Latest grid post... Ffs get that poor girl a brightly coloured Fisher Price item ASAP! Her eyes must take a while to adjust whenever she sees a primary colour outside of Sterling Towers 😢 how is she supposed to learn her colours when she gets older? Instead of red, green, blue it will be shart, beige, sludge!

Reactions: 13
There have been rumours in the press about it today. That's what Sage want but Boris doesn't want to. Nurseries are open so parents can go to work and the nursery staff are kicking off.

Latest grid post... Ffs get that poor girl a brightly coloured Fisher Price item ASAP! Her eyes must take a while to adjust whenever she sees a primary colour outside of Sterling Towers 😢 how is she supposed to learn her colours when she gets older? Instead of red, green, blue it will be shart, beige, sludge!
Can you imagine when she starts nursery? All those brightly coloured toys. Grabs will be in there removing them all as they aren't pleasing to her asfetick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
All in a days “work”!

• Haha
There have been rumours in the press about it today. That's what Sage want but Boris doesn't want to. Nurseries are open so parents can go to work and the nursery staff are kicking off.

Can you imagine when she starts nursery? All those brightly coloured toys. Grabs will be in there removing them all as they aren't pleasing to her asfetick.
I don’t think closing nurseries is so bad (except for key workers) because someone else I follow on Instagram and lives local to me has sent her son off to nursery today, despite the fact she is off work with a new born baby and her husband works in a pub... so is clearly not working!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oooh... it's going to be interesting to see what pops up on her posts now she's got to declare old partnerships :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Jumping on yet another band wagon! Reposting about sex and the city returning like all the other insta huns. Erm, weren’t you like 8 when SATC was is it’s prime Grabs? 🙄

Then again, she was always “ahead of her years” and x10 more mature than you lady, so she probably was watching sitcoms at age 8, ready to meet her husband at 13 and start having sex at 15!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Jumping on yet another band wagon! Reposting about sex and the city returning like all the other insta huns. Erm, weren’t you like 8 when SATC was is it’s prime Grabs? 🙄

Then again, she was always “ahead of her years” and x10 more mature than you lady, so she probably was watching sitcoms at age 8, ready to meet her husband at 13 and start having sex at 15!
I would've thought she's way too much of a prude for this show. I'm sure her sex life is more Handmaid's Tale with a sheet between them for modesty, than Samantha from SATC!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I would've thought she's way too much of a prude for this show. I'm sure her sex life is more Handmaid's Tale with a sheet between them for modesty, than Samantha from SATC!
Absolutely, can you imagine! ..actually don’t! 😱

I don’t see how they can make that work without the fabulous Kim and her antics! 😂

Reactions: 2
The thought of Grabby watching Sex and the City is hilarious to me {for various reasons}.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.