Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryingnottobeab*tch

She's an absolute tool. People aren't suffering in her head.

Side note, who needs that many pairs of shoes in the hallway? Particularly after new tiles, wouldn't you make more of an effort to keep it crap free for at least a while....

That bench needs to go on the bonfire, it isn't rustic charm, it looks diseased.

Also, the shopping bag in the doorway, YOU HAD ONE JOB GRABBY 😅

Also, whilst I'm experiencing some kind of Grabby episode 😳 the grey cold tone tiles with the cream stair carpet, the brown wood - it just doesn't gel.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Clearly I’m an appalling mother as it never occurred to me to have my children at my side whilst cooking. I was more of the turn on Baby TV and get 30 mins peace in the kitchen style of parenting.

• Heart
  • Haha

Homebird44

VIP Member
Daily weather report from our favourite bore this morning.....🥱 I can't think why her numbers are dropping 🤔
I love the rain but I also hate the rain, sunny days are best but the snow gives me alllll the thrills, spring is my favourite and autumn.

• Haha

#kindlygifted

So, to recap:
- you not only have to sand it, but you also have to consider felt pads which you have to buy yourself
- he’s bought square head bolts to thrash the top handrail together rather an Alan key fixing or similar that every one has so is having to send a drill bit with each stool
- the timber is different between the handrail and the IKEA step. How shit. Why not acquire matching timber so it doesn’t look half arsed
- the edges of the handrail are not plane edged like the IKEA stool and look square edged and sharp. Nice touch
- he could’ve mortice and tenoned the handrail corners to avoid having ghastly “plug sockets” which again you yourself have to fill (or not if you want to take apart
- why not send it flatpack? Oh you might as well get it from IKEA then and thrash a few bits of firewood together for the handrail
- she describes the top section as “pine wood” which sounds so naive and you feel as if she finks it sounds dead smart, like mahogany in or burr oak
- satin / eggshell would be slippy as fuck when wet, covered in sauce?
- the scallops as I said earlier are not uniform on the awful “Fweya” range 🤮 (someone also referring to the item of furniture with a female pronoun 🤮🤮)

To me the whole business concept/advertising and informational material smacks of a 6th form art or design tech project where you have to imagine you’re setting up your own business and you make the product and market it. Scary that grown adults appear to be sycophantically gushing all over the posts for what looks to me like pine and ply thrashed together with cheap fixings with no skill or care whatsoever, and little consideration given to any BS EN standards. It beggars belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

pinkrobot

VIP Member
So are we really to believe she has been taking allllllllll these photos but that the posts and comments are being done by the mysterious {M} who has a full time job. We see you Grabby with your curly brackets, heart emojis and passive aggressive replies at 5.30am.
She is so out of her depth it’s hilarious. Sniping away and deleting/blocking people who raise perfectly valid points. Can’t live in an echo chamber when you run a business or do a proper job. You need to be able to take on board feedback, know your market and stay professional at all times. If I was M (and wife) I’d run a mile from the shitshow that will surely unfold....

• Heart

FriYAY

Just seen on Instagram that pinafores & peonies (who has called grabs out before) is in hospital with covid. So awful poor her.
My heart goes out to Lucy - she is everything Grabby will never be. Hard working, appreciative, conscientious and empathetic. Even from her hospital bed she has grace. Grabby sitting there with a teenage scowl on her face saying she can't bear to see people happy at Christmas and then rushing back a couple of days later to tell everyone she fell pregnant first try just sums her up really.

• Heart

swipeup

VIP Member
You wonder if {M} and {B} even go on insta
I wonder sometimes if {B} is even allowed online. If he is, he's obviously not stumbled across these threads and everything that's said about him. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but I don't understand how these people can show themselves in public in their local towns and villages where people must know them from "online". I'd be absolutely mortified. Imagine standing in the queue in Sainsbury's and overhearing some whispers "that's the one I was telling you about, the one on Instagram with the husband that groomed her while she was at school". They're utterly shameless.

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I’d also never watched it before. Holy cow. Could they be any more self indulgent and full of their own importance. FFS they’re not adding to a royal dynasty. I cannot imagine any man I know agreeing to film that vom inducing video for the whole world to see.

• Haha
What's the betting she has another sponsorship with valspar for the nursery hence the reveal this weekend at the same time shes painting.

I also dont believe that someone settling down for a magical xmas eve finding out the gender of their baby logs off with "I cant bear to see happy families right now"

Clearly her plans were all fucked so now she is reinventing history.

• Heart
  • Haha

DailyChatter

Also she’s chosen to get pregnant in a pandemic why should anyone sympathise?
Try being pregnant back in March with the stockpiling and hours and hours of queuing to get into the supermarket!!
And... the whole family went to wickes, why can’t one of them pop to the shop to get princess grabby what she is craving? Or am I missing something?

She eats 10 times earlier than you, lady
Amen to that! Each to their own, but choosing to get pregnant during a pandemic boggles my mind. I was heavily pregnant when the first lockdown hit and everything was affected. Less midwife visits, no antenatal classes, no baby shower, certainly no “babymoon” (god knows how Grabby will deal with that!!!) no visitors in hospital ( my husband was allowed with me for 20 mins after our son was born 😞), so being induced the first week of may and having an emergency c section, I feel, has left me somewhat bitter about the whole birth and the lack of support after birth was horrid.
But you know if the freebies are dropping off and you can’t go to Italy for alllllll the dreamy gelato, best let the old gingey saville blast his beans up her for some new content and freebies

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
{ I went down the Watford General babe, fings were a bit different to the Portland. There was a few people wiv tattoos and i don’t fink all the mamas were married. i don’t fink any of them live in listed semis like moi. Either way i was content knowing my foetus is 10 x better than theirs }.

• Haha
  • Heart

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
£32 delivery charge to Scotland for an ikea mash up. I could get a flight cheaper to pick it up.

• Haha

Madamelurker123

Chatty Member
This may have been said already but her post just doesn’t sit right with me at all.
Crying over the fact she had been struggling mentally and couldn’t bear to see any happy families over Christmas.... while knowing the entire time they were going to find out the baby’s sex (sorry, gender 😂) over Christmas.
She is a disgrace. How have more people not seen through this terrible smoke and mirrors act?!

• Heart

DigitalA

My god, she's setting 'us women' back 100 years! And if her husband had to teach her to use her mirrors how the hell did she pass a test! Admitting that is bad enough, but saying 'my husband' instead of 'Ben' just paints her as some withering, helpless flower who can't look after herself....oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 381167
Man the peg board looks like a right tatty sack of shit close up (like almost everything in her house).
It's just like The Home That Made Me, everything is filthy and the poorest of quality close up. I think they're all in a competition to see whose house is the grossest.

M was probably pissed off that she was limiting comments. Not a good start to a business when potential customers can't ask a question.
I've commented very politely on a few posts asking questions and they've been deleted. I also got a private message from them re:safety and they basically told me I didn't know what I was talking about re:safety standards. Not sure if it's Grabs that's doing it all, but willing to bet they're all a bunch of cunts. You are the company you keep and all that so...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Comments now limited on every single post on the Thomlings page. What a total car crash.
Also please bear with us, we both work full time... why launch it now then? Why start it at all? Are we to imagine Benpecked will work his exhausting 80 hour (arf!) week and spend all his weekends making bookcases when he has 4000 tiles to sand/lay and fugly pergolas to build.

• Haha
  • Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Almost wished I lived nearby so that I could buy one of the Toppling Towers and have Benpecked hand deliver it. Then when he does, hand him every single Tattle comment about him printed out into a nice file for him to enjoy over a kale and cat turd smoothie on his return to The Filthiest House in Britain

• Haha
  • Heart

Kdog1985

The fuck is she on about not being able to get stuff for her cravings in the supermarket - you’re eating a bowl of Nesquik love, it’s hardly the fucking Hunger Games is it?

• Haha
  • Heart