RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allow me to offer you a preview, minus Granny’s Enid Blyton light and airy oh so dreamy filter she puts on her entire life:

Ciao because #ohitaly Recreates an old holiday because it was the best dream week ever? #vitaminsea #rvklovesbollocks

Breakdown at airport as Coronavirus is actually a Thing and Benpecked made us fly Easyjet with commoners but FreyBentosChopsyWopsyChicklet was a dream baby and breastfed/slept the whole way in her #prsample stroller when she wasn’t strapped and dangling by her crotch.

After arriving at Air BnB with mumma and The Gang has another breakdown as it’s not ‘Grammable at all and regretting being cheap when booking said apartment but what can you do when no one will #kindlygift a stay elsewhere?

All change into beige/pink floaty clothes and straw hats (frilly romper for Bentos obvs) for pictures (damn mumma for wearing the bloody blue halter top - so not Courtney et al)

Straight to Lidl for allll packet goods and then straight to pink wall for pictures as must recreate everything from previous years otherwise how will it be best ever? Remember to look down and spread legs!

Now to water for shots with vile but expensive bucket and spade for Bentos on thin hammam towel (Benpecked refused to carry tit coloured parasol as hand luggage🙄) Stare wistfully at boats and wonder if they will accept ExPoSuRe in exchange for a trip?

Back to pink wall for Gelato shot and watch fountains whilst eating packet foods (sure mumma is sneaking wine out of her straw bag, urgh). Must remember hand hearts at some point too?

Rinse and bloody repeat.....
Perfection!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
You don’t hang out with Grabby then. 😂
😆
I sold an F&M basket I was given for free by a man who had them in the back of his car and was clearing them out. The only thing I’ve ever bought from that shop was tea and marmalade for a pretentious relative.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This week is going to be vomit inducing isn’t it?
bleeping Tupperware and dreamy fountains

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No packets but who the duck makes picnic kinda food in Italy even with one year old??!! bleeping hell chickpea and avocado in Italy 😭😭😭 I want to cry!!!!! They are the most BORING people ever seen.

I think she should sign up for Come and dine with me, just visualise her turn 😆😆😆

Also little balcony, hmmm balcony of normal size you greedy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No packets but who the duck makes picnic kinda food in Italy even with one year old??!! bleeping hell chickpea and avocado in Italy 😭😭😭 I want to cry!!!!! They are the most BORING people ever seen.

I think she should sign up for Come and dine with me, just visualise her turn 😆😆😆

Also little balcony, hmmm balcony of normal size you greedy witch
It’s utterly bizarre! Italy has some of the best food in the world, all those amazing restaurants, bistros and cafes that they NEVER visit, WHY??? That’s half the point of going to Italy, non?! 🧐

Reactions: 11
What kind of twit not only takes a packed lunch when they’re abroad but they actually take the bleeping Tupperware to eat it out of?! This just shows how she takes these holidays for granted.
I haven’t been abroad for years so this mama would want alllllllll the meals out thank you very much! #fuckthetupperware

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s utterly bizarre! Italy has some of the best food in the world, all those amazing restaurants, bistros and cafes that they NEVER visit, WHY??? That’s half the point of going to Italy, non?! 🧐
I don’t get it even if she eats her “strange” diet she can order amazing fresh produce anywhere just like you mentioned 🤷🏼‍♀️ And if you don’t want to sit down with others due to corona you can still grab something amazingly delicious on the go that the lovely Italians will make to your preferences

Reactions: 7
It’s so sad! Are they that hard up that they can’t eat out! Or is it more to do with control and the underlying eating disorder?!
There’s no way I’d miss all that glorious Italian food, wine and ice cream, yes grabby it’s called ICE CREAM!!! 🍦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can’t afford it me thinks

Reactions: 10
I don’t get it even if she eats her “strange” diet she can order amazing fresh produce anywhere just like you mentioned 🤷🏼‍♀️ And if you don’t want to sit down with others due to corona you can still grab something amazingly delicious on the go that the lovely Italians will make to your preferences
There are so many options available,veggie, vegan etc.. I fail to understand why you need to take Tupperware on holiday!!!!

She can’t afford it me thinks
If that’s the case they should stay at home, you go there for the culture, which in Italy mainly revolves around the food and wine!!

Reactions: 8
Also, slight aside...but it bothers me so with reference to the ice cream {YES ICE CREAM!!!} photos...
If I was an ‘Influencer’ and posting photos to 1000s of people I’d want my nails to look fresh and clean! Now I know the colour she has is not universally liked on here {I like the blush pink colour to be fair} but it’s always massively grown out/chipped. Fair enough during lockdown, but if you were going away/anticipating ‘gelato’ spam wouldn’t you? It still gets me that she chose to announce Freya with the scan photo in front of the Christmas tree with gel polish missing off one thumb. That really messes with my neat freakery!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s been on hold for half an hour {🤥} so naturally shares a ton of photos on her stories. Or alternatively she could just look at them (without posting them) to pass the time. It astounds me that she visited one of the most baby friendly countries on earth where any restaurant would have served up a little pasta/breadsticks etc but it apparently made sense to eat mush from a tupperware.
Being honest that balcony would have freaked me out with a baby. Why why why would you book somewhere like that? But high five Bentos for not delivering the gram worthy shot in the flamingo 🙌 Imagine the stress. I almost feel sorry for the McMuffins!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.