RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find him or his brothers on social media. What’s wrong with them???

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve gone down a rabbit hole now. Daddy Sterling isn’t short of a bob or two by the looks of things!

Reactions: 3
She went to the Corona Capital of Europe to buy salad, tinned olives and packet cold meats from Lidl? She knows we have Lidl in the UK too right full of, shudder, poor folk.

p.s no Lidl hate from me- I actually shop in Lidl and Becky Without the Good Hair would probably consider me her target market!:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Rebecca looking frumpy on her 19th birthday, while her 30 year old boyfriend’s parents look on. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to brag about stays in Soho house, Maida Vale flat and shopping at Daylesford - but now flies cattle class wearing a £10 Primark handbag to eat packet ham? Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw the addresses of some of Ben’s rental properties ages ago, so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think they are oop North, modest and he bought them very cheaply.

I seem to recall he bought the first one/few with his student loan and he leases them out as student accommodation.

As an accountant he would be able to make owning multiple properties very tax efficient, but what a load of hassle to have lots of inexpensive properties that will probably never appreciate in value significantly but all require upkeep and administration.

Both families seem to be obsessed with accruing money at the expense of having meaningful or rewarding careers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry it’s a slow night and I’ve got nothing better to do....... so I present to you. Rebecca Sterling modelling sunglasses. Actually the same pair over the course of about 6 years.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The sunglasses worn on her forehead now makes sense!

They are far too big for her face. If she wears them in the correct spot on her nose, they’d be digging into her cheeks. I bet they were expensive and she refuses to replace them with something that actually fits because she is tight.

It’s weird because sunglasses usually make most people look a thousand times cooler. 🤔

Reactions: 9
Gosh these photos really illustrate how much weight she has lost recently!! Her face actually looks quite chubby in some of these photos! (Not saying she’s fat by any means, maybe it’s because she was quite young in these photos? 🤷🏼‍♀️ But there’s a definite hamster cheek vibe going on!)

Also, that photo of her with the beach huts in the background... 😳🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you post a photo like that of yourself, it’s so unflattering!! I get it was probably windy but jeeeez!! 🙈

She looks like she’s just got out of bed, been dragged backwards through a hedge and then made to have a fight with a tiger 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.