RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread created with the most liked suggestion... still waiting the latest packet ham pic!

Reactions: 12
As she reads here, she might not grace us with the packet picture but will have the ham unfurled on a serving dish. Or groovy Mumma will.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Jesus wept.....bore off with the breastfeeding posts. If there is a band wagon she’s first on 🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet she hated having her phone on ahem ‘airplane’ mode so she missed breastfeeding week 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All that beautiful fresh produce available and they bought packet salad! 😂🙄 ...and tinned olives!!!!

Shes so stingy, how can anyone find her aspirational? Easy jet to Corona central, a cheap Airbnb and packet ham eaten out in the local square!

Shes mortifyingly tight!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really is so cheap in every way 🤦🏻‍♀️ there is zero point in going away if you don’t experience anything while you’re away 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this past post sums up her attitude to spending! You’re on holiday {{yes, your umpteenth of the year}} but still, live a little!!
If her husband earns "10 times" more than most other people's then why would they worry about spending money on a boat ride{????}

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If her husband earns "10 times" more than most other people's then why would they worry about spending money on a boat ride{????}
I really don’t understand it! Unless he doesn’t earn 10 x times, smoke and mirrors as per usual!

Reactions: 18
I really don’t understand it! Unless he doesn’t earn 10 x times, smoke and mirrors as per usual!
I don't think they are as wealthy as she likes to make out. I am sure if they were, they would have a cleaner so grabby could go to the allotment and pick out gluts of aubergines.

• Haha
I don't think they are as wealthy as she likes to make out. I am sure if they were, they would have a cleaner so grabby could go to the allotment and pick out gluts of aubergines.
No, neither do I! For example she only ever wears joules, Fat Face, Boden etc.. when it’s gifted, anything that she buys herself is H&M, Matalan et al! 😂

No, neither do I! For example she only ever wears joules, Fat Face, Boden etc.. when it’s gifted, anything that she buys herself is H&M, Matalan et al! 😂
I also wouldn't be surprised if their cars were leased. I used to live in Aberdeen, where oil and gas is the main industry...many people would lease expensive cars to appear rich. Of course, some did earn good money but leasing was not uncommon.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh but they do have a cleaner! But still she moans.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.