RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sunglasses! How can she ever come across as superior or condescending when she looks like that in sunglasses?! Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ben bought houses in Lancaster where he went to uni using his student loan and built up some kind of property empire allegedly. I don’t think she has a cleaner anymore- with all the busy mamma cleaning the kitchen crap she posts or if she does they aren’t very good!

I don’t understand her she spends a fortune on things like that stupid beige sunshade and can’t buy a pair of sunglasses that fit her face?? Also her hair - it’s giving me rage. She needs a bob or some highlights those mousey rat tails are are just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is actually by far the worst dressed and worst styled person I follow on Instagram, I've just realised. And I don't mean just out of influencers I follow, I mean out of EVERYONE I follow, including older aunties and friends mums etc. The mousy, straggly hair, cheap mumsy tent-like dresses and the bleeping AWFUL sandals and sunglasses. Lady unfortunately you are 10x less fashionable than anyone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry it’s a slow night and I’ve got nothing better to do....... so I present to you. Rebecca Sterling modelling sunglasses. Actually the same pair over the course of about 6 years.
I have NEVER in my life seen anyone else wear sunglasses in this odd manner.

She is actually by far the worst dressed and worst styled person I follow on Instagram, I've just realised. And I don't mean just out of influencers I follow, I mean out of EVERYONE I follow, including older aunties and friends mums etc. The mousy, straggly hair, cheap mumsy tent-like dresses and the bleeping AWFUL sandals and sunglasses. Lady unfortunately you are 10x less fashionable than anyone!
She also never wears makeup it seems and has such a bland face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has one of those sickly, very cheap Costco cakes on her 19th Birthday- (Nothing wrong with that!) No way they would have anything like that now!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My brother in law has a new girlfriend we met yesterday; she’s two years older than him and he’s smitten. He’s 23 and she’s 25. My mother in law phoned this morning to say how she is a nice girl but too mature for my lovely BiL - she’s worried they are going to get his heart broken because he’s not grown up yet and she’s a successful career woman already. I couldn’t help but wonder what she’d have thought if he’d have bought her home at 15... o_O

(I actually really like her and hope she’ll be my ally against MiL who thinks women should be at home in the kitchen :censored:)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think we should criticise her for not wearing make up. I actually think that's pretty refreshing.

Her writing on the other hand "A lake that looks like the sea" WTAF?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry it’s a slow night and I’ve got nothing better to do....... so I present to you. Rebecca Sterling modelling sunglasses. Actually the same pair over the course of about 6 years.
Oh my....is her ear to nose to cheek ratio not like the rest of us? That gap at her cheek looks ridiculous. She looks so goofy 🙈

Reactions: 4
... awaits the amazing long winded travel blog post regarding her weeks holiday to Lake Garda (with Lake Garda being pronounced in the same voice of Hermione Granger when she casting spells) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think we should criticise her for not wearing make up. I actually think that's pretty refreshing.

Her writing on the other hand "A lake that looks like the sea" WTAF?
A lake is a runner up to the sea in her grammable categories. I’ve seen another well known blogger justify travelling to Italy too albeit by car. @madaboutthehouse

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Still baffled as to why they rented an air B&B on 4 levels with a tiny balcony. With all the McMuffin clan going (and chipping in or paying for the lot) why didn’t they book a villa or house with a garden and/or pool. For someone who loves to travel she isn’t much cop at booking a holiday!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
... awaits the amazing long winded travel blog post regarding her weeks holiday to Lake Garda (with Lake Garda being pronounced in the same voice of Hermione Granger when she casting spells) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Allow me to offer you a preview, minus Granny’s Enid Blyton light and airy oh so dreamy filter she puts on her entire life:

Ciao because #ohitaly Recreates an old holiday because it was the best dream week ever? #vitaminsea #rvklovesbollocks

Breakdown at airport as Coronavirus is actually a Thing and Benpecked made us fly Easyjet with commoners but FreyBentosChopsyWopsyChicklet was a dream baby and breastfed/slept the whole way in her #prsample stroller when she wasn’t strapped and dangling by her crotch.

After arriving at Air BnB with mumma and The Gang has another breakdown as it’s not ‘Grammable at all and regretting being cheap when booking said apartment but what can you do when no one will #kindlygift a stay elsewhere?

All change into beige/pink floaty clothes and straw hats (frilly romper for Bentos obvs) for pictures (damn mumma for wearing the bloody blue halter top - so not Courtney et al)

Straight to Lidl for allll packet goods and then straight to pink wall for pictures as must recreate everything from previous years otherwise how will it be best ever? Remember to look down and spread legs!

Now to water for shots with vile but expensive bucket and spade for Bentos on thin hammam towel (Benpecked refused to carry tit coloured parasol as hand luggage🙄) Stare wistfully at boats and wonder if they will accept ExPoSuRe in exchange for a trip?

Back to pink wall for Gelato shot and watch fountains whilst eating packet foods (sure mumma is sneaking wine out of her straw bag, urgh). Must remember hand hearts at some point too?

Rinse and bloody repeat.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This article from the Daily Mash on how the "middle class" picnic made me think of someone 😂
Screenshot_20200810-131213_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.