RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s absolutely terrifying how easy it is to find out these things - she shares so much of their lives strangers on Tattle can figure out the exact property she’s stayed in. So over exposed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly you can see exactly what you’re getting from those photos and who goes on holiday to spend all of their time inside the accommodation, especially somewhere like Italy.
Maybe it was a last minute job - booked when Spain was cancelled and all that was left in the area?! That, or she’s just thick!🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like the Airbnb was in a perfect location for visiting tourist attractions etc... yet grabby did nowt apart from gurning infront of some doors, ice cream pics and lake views. Wonder if the parents left them to taking their pictures for the gram, whilst they actually did some tourist things.

If you look at the "Things you need to know/House Rules" it clearly says Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Looks like the Airbnb was in a perfect location for visiting tourist attractions etc... yet grabby did nowt apart from gurning infront of some doors, ice cream pics and lake views. Wonder if the parents left them to taking their pictures for the gram, whilst they actually did some tourist things.

If you look at the "Things you need to know/House Rules" it clearly says Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
Ahh that settles it, she’s just thick! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So low to critic stairs nd no outdoor space when you can clearly see in photos what the house is like she’s a twit and Tupperware in your luggage ! FFS 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And she had to mention the gelato? I bet the owner is so grateful(!)

I hope the owner tells her to refer to that ‘rule’.
I bet she thought they’d make it work. Only they didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t stand people like Grabby who leave reviews about bnbs in which they complain about things that either cannot be changed or have been made clear in the description/photos. Why whinge about the stairs when not only does the ad indicate there are lots and shows it clearly in the photos, but it also says the place is not suitable for babies!!! Such a whiny little witch!

I get so mad when I watch that Four in a Bed show on Channel 4 when the contestants do that too, like once there was a couple who rated one of the places really badly because of noise from farm animals nearby. How are the hosts supposed to stop that?!?! I know it’s a game show but still 😡🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
It looks like it has some kind of mezzanine toilet/bathroom area. Maybe that sold it to Grabby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Does she have an air bnb profile? Can we see all her reviews?

It annoys me how much she compares everything - not ‘we really like this area’ but ‘in our opinion the best town to stay’. Has she stayed in them all?

Remember Grabby - comparison is the thief of joy!!

• Heart
  • Haha

It annoys me how much she compares everything - not ‘we really like this area’ but ‘in our opinion the best town to stay’. Has she stayed in them all?

If I had a pound for every time she claimed she'd had the best gelato ever, I'd have 10 times more money than you, tattle peasants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Yes she has a page for the reviews of her as a guest. She claims to be a journalist in her bio! Although it’s not half as dreamy as the bio on her blog page.

Also, has the mystery of why Benpecked is always in those pink shorts finally been solved - his suitcase is stuffed with Tupperware and an inflatable flamingo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes she has a page for the reviews of her as a guest. She claims to be a journalist in her bio! Although it’s not half as dreamy as the bio on her blog page.

Also, has the mystery of why Benpecked is always in those pink shorts finally been solved - his suitcase is stuffed with Tupperware and an inflatable flamingo!
A journalist?! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG leaving the baby out on the balcony - she really is so irresponsible!!!!!!!!

ITS bleeping ICE CREAM!!!!!! I’m sure the air b&b was so pleased to have the ice cream place mentioned in the review!
I bet she threw her toys out of the pram when she got there when she realised that she had to climb a lot of stairs! (Should have been ok tho as the kid is usually strapped on to her so she only had to walk some steps)

And lastly

Put your hoofs away!!!!

Reactions: 7
OMG leaving the baby out on the balcony - she really is so irresponsible!!!!!!!!

ITS bleeping ICE CREAM!!!!!! I’m sure the air b&b was so pleased to have the ice cream place mentioned in the review!
I bet she threw her toys out of the pram when she got there when she realised that she had to climb a lot of stairs! (Should have been ok tho as the kid is usually strapped on to her so she only had to walk some steps)

And lastly

Put your hoofs away!!!!

Its also ice cream and frozen yoghurt, not gelato and bleeping "yoghurt gelato" 🤪

Also I'm.amazed at all her complaints about the stairs. Think of all the gelato calories she could have burned stomping up and down those stairs with her giant child strapped to her front.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, slight aside...but it bothers me so with reference to the ice cream {YES ICE CREAM!!!} photos...
If I was an ‘Influencer’ and posting photos to 1000s of people I’d want my nails to look fresh and clean! Now I know the colour she has is not universally liked on here {I like the blush pink colour to be fair} but it’s always massively grown out/chipped. Fair enough during lockdown, but if you were going away/anticipating ‘gelato’ spam wouldn’t you? It still gets me that she chose to announce Freya with the scan photo in front of the Christmas tree with gel polish missing off one thumb. That really messes with my neat freakery!
16283DEB-E17F-4BBE-A175-E75BBACFF122.jpeg

I’d make sure my other half also had clean nails if they were featuring on my Insta. With his 10x salary he could afford a manicure. But instead it looks like Benpecked bites his nails. Probably the stress of living with Grabby.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Serious content shortage right there having to show his grubby fingers.

Reactions: 2
It’s absolutely terrifying how easy it is to find out these things - she shares so much of their lives strangers on Tattle can figure out the exact property she’s stayed in. So over exposed.
I found that Airbnb from so few details too. The fact she mentioned they stayed round the corner from the square and the balcony picture and the fact it was on multiple floors.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.