RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, what a fall from grace. From Soho Farmhouse for indulgent weekends, long-haul trips with white sandy beaches and butlers to a 'super-cheap' AirBnB that was clearly grim or we'd have seen a thousand pics of its 'dreamy rustic charm' (ohItaly) and preparing all your own food in plastic tubs on holiday? Have her insanely indulgent parents also fallen on hard times as it's hard to imagine that they were happy to stay in a cramped flat with no outdoor space when they're used to grand hotels and amazing restaurants...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys you’ve got to remember she has a baby. It’s not easy eating out in Italy with a baby. They obviously don’t have them out there!! Italians only start from 5 years up 😂

She’s been on hold for half an hour {🤥} so naturally shares a ton of photos on her stories. Or alternatively she could just look at them (without posting them) to pass the time. It astounds me that she visited one of the most baby friendly countries on earth where any restaurant would have served up a little pasta/breadsticks etc but it apparently made sense to eat mush from a tupperware.
Being honest that balcony would have freaked me out with a baby. Why why why would you book somewhere like that? But high five Bentos for not delivering the gram worthy shot in the flamingo 🙌 Imagine the stress. I almost feel sorry for the McMuffins!!
Leaving her on a balcony while they prep the food 🤷🏽‍♀️??!! There were 5 of them to look after her how many does it take to put tomatoes in Tupperware!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Leaving her on a balcony while they prep the food 🤷🏽‍♀️??!! There were 5 of them to look after her how many does it take to put tomatoes in Tupperware!!
Jesus, I can’t actually believe they left her out there alone?! Surely it’s just another example of her wording something badly 😳

Reactions: 8
Jesus, I can’t actually believe they left her out there alone?! Surely it’s just another example of her wording something badly 😳
We can but hope! Bentos could easily slot through those bars if she tried! 😱

Reactions: 3
I recon she stayed in one of these 2

Its the first one. The balcony view is the same.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I recon she stayed in one of these 2

Definitely the first one, You can see that potted plant from the Bentos balcony pic!

Attachments

• Haha
What’s up with Bentos’s outfit in the balcony pic?
She's put her in a onesie but left it undone so her legs are out because clearly its too hot for a onesie. God forbid she puts her in a short sleeved or sleeveless vest like anyone with an ounce of sense would 🙄

Edited as I realised my original comment rivaled Grabby with her never-ending sentences 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It must have been interesting keeping an eye on her with all those stairs 😂 I doubt this holiday was as dreamy as she’s trying to make out.

My guess is that they can’t afford to eat out.

Reactions: 6
OMFG... I'm PMSL at the 2nd photo of the flamingo inflatable. It looks like an adult toy for the sexually adventurous from somewhere like Love Honey :LOL::LOL::LOL:🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she hoiked the inflatable all the way there just for a photo then deflated it in a strop? Why not just float in it and read your readly app grabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its the first one. The balcony view is the same.
I think it’s lovely 🤷🏽‍♀️ Not soho house standard of Instagrammable 🙄 but I’d happily stay there. Such a spoilt brat Grabs is! Stop bleeping whinging! And the flamingo inflatable story 😂😂😂 nice one F, please keep refusing to play ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s lovely 🤷🏽‍♀️ Not soho house Instagrammable but I’d happily stay there. Such a spoilt brat Grabs is! Stop bleeping whinging! And the flamingo inflatable story 😂😂😂 nice one F, please keep refusing to play ball!
So do I, plus you’d know about the stairs and lack of outdoor space before booking so why moan about it?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who is she to give a 4.9 for cleanliness!!

And it looks ok but definitely won’t be appearing on her grid!!

• Haha
So do I, plus you’d know about the stairs and lack of outdoor space before booking so why moan about it?! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly you can see exactly what you’re getting from those photos and who goes on holiday to spend all of their time inside the accommodation, especially somewhere like Italy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.