RVK_Loves #18 smoke, mirrors & packet ham, braved covid19 for the holiday spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t understand it! Unless he doesn’t earn 10 x times, smoke and mirrors as per usual!
He most definitely doesn’t earn 10x more.... let’s say the man in question who earned 10x less was on the U.K. average salary (quick google tells me its £29k).... not a chance Benpecked is on £290k 😂

She’s such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also wouldn't be surprised if their cars were leased. I used to live in Aberdeen, where oil and gas is the main industry...many people would lease expensive cars to appear rich. Of course, some did earn good money but leasing was not uncommon.
I expect so too! It’s all so fake!!

Who was complaining about the boat ride cost? I can't see that story at all?
It’s on an old story highlight - past trip to Capri!

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t Ben have lots of rental properties?
Wont their income returns be publically available on company's house?

Answered my own question - they've fixed assets (property,looks to be mortgaged) worth net 100k, small income presumably rent coming in.

Given only one of them works it's a good income but not exactly 10 times what everyone else makes
Screenshot_20200809-183251_Drive.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
We’ll just have to make do with the last Garda offering for the time being! 😂
All that delicious food in Italy and they stock up on this? I definitely think they aren’t nearly as well off as she likes to make out.

Reactions: 5

Answered my own question - they've fixed assets (property,looks to be mortgaged) worth net 100k, small income presumably rent coming in.

Given only one of them works it's a good income but not exactly 10 times what everyone else makes View attachment 206575
I suppose to a then 13 year old (27 year old grabby is permanently stuck in the 13 year old mentality), it does look like 10x more than everyone earns 😁 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find it so depressing how they go to another country and don’t experience it properly, and manage to make it look so dull on social media.

Reactions: 4
I find it so depressing how they go to another country and don’t experience it properly, and manage to make it look so dull on social media.
It’s so sad, she’s only there for the gelato {{ice cream}} shots! They should just paint a pastel wall in the sodding garden and take the pics there!! 🍦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing their mortgage is £2k maybe more a month.
We just looked at a house worth £320k with £100k deposit the monthly payments would be £1000 so on a £900k house must me huge.
I’m not sure how much she earns from “influencing” though

I’m guessing their mortgage is £2k maybe more a month.
We just looked at a house worth £320k with £100k deposit the monthly payments would be £1000 so on a £900k house must me huge.
I’m not sure how much she earns from “influencing” though
Her parents ‘invested’ in the house so maybe that’s how grabby, sorry Ben, pays the mortgage? They didn’t borrow as much as they would’ve had to without mummas helping hand? She posted saying how grateful she was to her parents stepping in at the last minute or something very similar

It feels like she’s living a backpacker life when she’s on holiday (without the cheap alcohol and sex with random Aussies 😂😂)

Cheap flights, self catering, cheap Airbnb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow. That explains why they are always sucking up to her mum and dad 😂
What do we know about Ben's parents?
His dad is an accountant. He has he own business which Ben was part of but not anymore. His brothers are accountants too. It’s all on companies house. I think he was - or might still be - in business with his dad. Property if I remember correctly **EDIT** his dad resigned in 2014

Reactions: 2
His dad is an accountant. He has he own business which Ben was part of but not anymore. His brothers are accountants too. It’s all on companies house. I think he was - or might still be - in business with his dad. Property if I remember correctly **EDIT** his dad resigned in 2014
His mum is called Julia. She mentioned her when she assembled the clan to make the big pregnancy announcement (she was only 3-4 weeks pregnant at the time) she mentioned in the blog she was off to America for a month. No mention of the dad though.

Reactions: 1
His mum is called Julia. She mentioned her when she assembled the clan to make the big pregnancy announcement (she was only 3-4 weeks pregnant at the time) she mentioned in the blog she was off to America for a month. No mention of the dad though.
He’s on companies house too. He’s had a lot of fingers in pies put it that way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.