Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
So... a bit of insta snooping and it turns out her school friends went on a trip to Shrewsbury yesterday for her other friend’s baby shower!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Libbie

VIP Member
Exactly. I am 100% more likely to buy a product that someone has researched, bought themselves and then recommended. If a company has to give them away for free to plug them, then I’ve no interest. Especially for a big purchase like a pram.
Absolutely, I now go out of my way to avoid brands that gift, collaborate, provide PR samples or ‘press discounts’! These people are not press, they’re just begging bastards out for everything they can get, influencing is NOT a job!!

• Heart
She most definitely would have wanted one of those foam ball pits with grey/pastel shade balls but her friends probably thought nahhhhh let’s go all out and get something that is so far off Grabbys charts she’ll probably have a coronary when she sees it...!
Shes already hidden it inside a beige teepee tent. She must be losing. Her. Shit!

• Haha

pinkrobot

VIP Member
It wasn’t on her pastel perfect grid though was it. Just buried in a bunch of stories to tick a box 😠
Let’s hope at least she has worked out that Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King Jr were two different people.

• Heart

FriYAY

I just can't understand why any company would ever want to be associated with her.

The last place I would want my product placed is in the house of a girl who was groomed at the age of 13 to play a fake middle class housewife, who has shown herself to be an awful, judgement, snob and racist. Someone who grabs as much free shit as humanly possible and the brags about how much her husband earns to belittle other people. 🤷‍♀️

It would make me avoid a company like the fucking plague.
unfortunately I think they just see her as a good ad for the product to raise their profile - 90k+ followers, white, middle class, who will take pretty pictures of their products, oh, and throw in that she's probably said she will be making a contribution to charity in exchange thereby making her look like a worthy recipient. Offering such a highly priced gifts in these times to people who are already privileged is just gross though - begging for it and then accepting it, even with a so called charity donation (sorry, I don't believe she is doing that at all) is however disgusting. Obviously, aside from not being able to - openly - see mumma daily, the pandemic has not touched her life one little bit, and she has an absolute inability to read the room past her own twee little world. Imagine having such little shame.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

MeliBelly

Just watched her stories of the Bentos BeigeDay and so glad I can come on here and vent!

Firstly wtf is a PR sample?!! This means absolutely nothing, it riles me up almost as much as #presstrip that Grabby and all of these instawankers now use thinking they’re of some importance or validating their begging. There is also no way she’s donated the full cost of that pikler to charity; if her husband really does earn ten times as much she should be buying it herself and donate the bloody “PR sample” to charity.

What about this hacked Ikea kitchen she was banging on about for days? Did it even exist or was it an emergency back up in case the beg-fest blog post failed to get the goods turning up?

Finally Grabby, if you do read on here; move that stupid pikler/clothes airer away from
your equally stupid log burner before chicklet-chops goes headfirst into it. Perhaps use your #kindlybegged playmat as it’s intended instead of prancing around doing your zoom barre class on it.

I’m done here *exhales*

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkrobot

VIP Member
No they def didnt go again today.
It was the same zoo, so did she bring two outfits (because Freya was wearing a leopard print outfit in last week’s photos) and then pretended they took her today wearing her birthday ‘1’ top. The woman is demented 🤣

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
I completely agree. I noticed the words PR Press Product a few a weeks ago when the Suffolk Nest showed off her new Bugaboo double buggy a few days after her baby was born with both kids in it. A) It's a free gift and B) some of theses instahuns think they are celebrities who should just be given all these things. Funny enough I also then saw Lustliving showing off a new carseat from the same shop that gave the Suffolk Nest the Bugaboo. How much many can these instahuns realistically bring in for these smaller shops?!
Bugaboo have a huge international fan base. They don’t need this kind of coverage, I don’t understand it. In many ways it begins to dilute and devalue the brand when you see so many people getting them for free. They want you to pay top end exclusive prices but just throw them at influencers, really illogical.

• Heart

UsernameLeah

I REALLY wanted Freya to be a bit like me.
Hate heat, hate sunshine, hate beaches, loves autumn forests and city breaks with lots of sight seeing, museum visiting and culture, wearing black head to toe like a little goth - SO not “grammable”. A child who would rebel and not fit her basic bitch beach loving aesthetics. But no, “Freya loves the beach so much”. 🤢

Urgh. There’s still time, Bentos! For you to become something so deeply unfashionable you’d be written off mama’s instagram and be allowed to live a peaceful, private life.

Also, why the obsession with s’mores with basic bitch UK instagrammers? We have victoria sponge in this country, ffs.

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

"Quick Ben pass me BeeChopsyPeachBentosChicklet, then take my picture so people will think I'm a strong Mama. I won't do up the straps as its just for the 'gram"

Reasons to cringe over Re-beggar once again The Monday Edit):

The stupid affectations- Mama, gelato, glut. Grabbletina sweetie, your Dad is as new money as it gets, these words make you look like you are attending CringeFest2020, not that you are posh. Give it a rest.

The careful placed bags/baskets - oh you went to Whole Foods? It's still packet ham, my angel, wherever it's from. The F&M hamper that travels round your house more than your hoover does apparently? Can easily be bought (sourced 🤦‍♀️) on Ebay.

The humble brag tagging - oh you went to a Soho House Hotel? I didn't realise. Perhaps you could tag every bastard picture twice to ram it down our uncaring necks. Personally I'm a Travelodge fan, so I can grab a quick sleep on the cheap before spending my 10 x less money than you on visiting un gram worthy places and experiences like art galleries, museums, castles and live gigs. Because at your age I was out getting moshed all over, beer split down me and bouncing around the front row of many a live band's shows. In fact I still do and I am waaaaayyy older than you. I also wear clothes, which I bought myself, that actually fit.
You win Tattle today and it’s only 10am 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
There was clearly gale force winds on that beach. Not only is the teepee about to take off and blow away, you can see fucking kite surfers in the background with their giant parachutes out!

Like fuck that was the dreamiest evening ever. It was so desperately trying hard to have a special wonderful time and failing.

And then the long rambling post justifying keeping Freya up ever so slightly past her bed time on one occasion?! That stick is just so far up her bum its unreal!

• Heart
  • Haha
What the fuck is she playing at?! She makes me want to rip my own face off in anger. Love how she’s added ‘check’. Yeah Grabby that’s right; you’ve ticked something off your to do list to show how educated you are now. Dickhead
Diversify your feed 🤣🤣🤣

i’ve just had a glance through her ‘following’ tab and there are probably a dozen accounts she follows that that would class as making her feed more diverse. The other 2 thousand plus are white, middle class women and up market brands she wants to beg off. Diverse 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a joke.

• Haha
  • Sad

FriYAY

Eh? Set the travel cot up in the toilet? What if they needed to have a wazz in the night? Seriously, is this supposed to be some kind of aspirational travel blogpost? That bathroom doesn't even have a window, she was effectively put in broom cupboard with a toilet in it for the night. Not sure why she would even admit that to the world. Take your 10x more earnings and book a bloody suite if you need separate room for the baby to sleep and you to watch tv programmes, you tightarses.
And the deck area monstrosity thing..."favourite spot in the garden in amongst the banana palms..."??? A few tiny banana palms lined up against a wall does not a tropical garden make...

• Haha

Sweetholls

She is getting aaaaaalllllll the praise in the comments for being so generous making a donation..

• Angry
  • Sick