RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was 13?? How was he not reported for being a pedophile? I swear she has Stockholm Syndrome.
This is really not right. He comes across as really creepy too.

I wonder what Ben’s parents make of it all? Especially his mum, if it’s true she is a teacher. Perhaps that’s why Grabby seems reluctant to spend time with them, I wonder if they were a bit cool with Rebecca and didn’t really approve of their son having a 13yr old girlfriend. Y’know... a normal reaction as a parent to hear that a 24 year old is in a relationship with a 13 year old school girl! Perhaps Ben’s parents possess the morals that seem to have evaded Grabbys “yeah but he’s rich” mother and father!
Ben’s parent were probably ashamed. I know I would be.

And not just a teen. The FIRST year of her teens 😳
Plus she didn’t look like a teen who could pass for 16+. She looked very young.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
yes, according to her blog about baby names (you'd think she would learn to stop chronically oversharing) his mum was apparently a teacher, what on earth she made of it I can't imagine. Horrified I would have thought. I mean, apart from it being morally wrong it was illegal with serious consequences. Her parents may have just kept quiet to keep the peace, but they were actually facilitating a criminal offence. Just so gross.

On another note, I wonder how's she's getting on blowing up {alllllllll} the condom coloured balloons and arranging the Costco picnic food for Chopsy Chicklet's party?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say it was this coupled with threats of running away as soon as she was 16 and cutting contact with her family for good. Look at the tit she gave a girl who copied her kitchen! Can you imagine if her parents had tried to stop Ben from taking her to Mauritius?! All those pics to make her school mates jealous? Shed have burned their precious barn conversion down, Carrie style, rather than not go!

Someone local-ish posted that her parents did involve the police , but I'd imagine they were faced with losing her all together (because we all know how stubborn and spoilt she is) or accepting this gross creepy old guy as her boyfriend.

Same with him joining them on holidays, I'd imagine she refused to go without him or planned to ruin the holiday for everyone.
I don’t doubt she threw tantrums & threatened all sorts but it seems like they just rolled over. Teenagers will kick off but FFS this isn’t an argument over going to a party where there might be some alcohol. It’s so much more serious. I’d have kept on reporting him to the police, moved away, got her professional counselling, basically anything to keep my daughter safe.
How can you involve the police and then 2 years later have the man who groomed your 13 year old daughter come on a family holiday.
Of course this is why they play it out as some great love story of our times, to justify the seedy, disgusting way it all started.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how she says they had to limit numbers and split people into sessions for a one year old’s birthday 🙄 Besides the grandparents who may possibly want to be there, who else would really be interested in attending? Ridiculous. She sounds so self important.

Reactions: 15
The whole situation in unfathomable, if they’d really wanted to stop the relationship from going any further they could have, they choose not too! 😱

I love how she says they had to limit numbers and split people into sessions for a one year old’s birthday 🙄 Besides the grandparents who may possibly want to be there, who else would really be interested in attending? Ridiculous. She sounds so self important.
The NCT crowd have probably been hauled in to make up numbers! I wonder if the cousin she posted those remarks about on Twitter has been invited!
Isn’t this her behind Becky...oh to know what she’s thinking!

This could certainly explain why Ben doesn’t have any social media accounts and has always been ‘anti’.

To think at one point I envied her life and felt like I was missing out! I followed her before she was married and found it impossible to look away from everything she had. How my eyes have been opened....
Yes the same here, I remember thinking wow how has someone so young got such a lovely house, visited all these luxury destinations etc.. it’s not until you scratch the surface and see her life for what it really is, vacuous!
I wonder what would have happened if she’d gone off to university properly, without Ben following her, would she have developed and carved out a career for herself??! Did he convince her to forget about a career and become a ‘Stepford wife’ ..my wiiffee, my liffeee!! 😱😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The whole situation in unfathomable, if they’d really wanted to stop the relationship from going any further they could have, they choose not too! 😱

The NCT crowd have probably been hauled in to make up numbers! I wonder if the cousin she posted those remarks about on Twitter has been invited!
Isn’t this her behind Becky...oh to know what she’s thinking!

Yes the same here, I remember thinking wow how has someone so young got such a lovely house, visited all these luxury destinations etc.. it’s not until you scratch the surface and see her life for what it really is, vacuous!
I wonder what would have happened if she’d gone off to university properly, without Ben following her, would she have developed and carved out a career for herself??! Did he convince her to forget about a career and become a ‘Stepford wife’ ..my wiiffee, my liffeee!! 😱😂😂😂
Yes I spotted the cousin on the video. Pink hair, shaved on one side......was shocked it made the edit!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe they denied having ‘sex’ before she was 16. Edited to add, maybe they denied it at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe they denied having ‘sex’ before she was 16.
I don't care what they did. She talked about them having physical attraction and special connections right from the start. When she was 13 years old.

If he was attracted to her and had the intention of having sex with her at some point, it's grooming. She has even said they were together 'properly' from the age of 15 which is still completely illegal and vile.

He may have kept it quiet from his parents. I get the feeling his mum and Rebecca are rather cool with each other. Never see much of his brothers either!

Reactions: 5
I don't care what they did. She talked about them having physical attraction and special connections right from the start. When she was 13 years old.

If he was attracted to her and had the intention of having sex with her at some point, it's grooming. She has even said they were together 'properly' from the age of 15 which is still completely illegal and vile.
Wasn’t defending them. Just speculating what she might have said. And to admit to having sex before 16 with a much older man is nuts. I bet she admitted that much later though.

I had a 19 year old boyfriend when I was 16. He seemed old to me, as in older than boys my age, but very interesting as he had lived in a few different countries when he was growing up. He lived on his own too. I was desperate to get away from my parents then. I spent most of my time trying to work out how to see him. He lived in walking distance so it wasn’t too difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Well they grew up in the same small village - so easy to sneak to see each other? But was he living at home as a 24 year old with all these properties he’d bought?!

Reactions: 1
I think when she comes back to read on here, grabby is going to be pretty devastated this has all come up like this on Freya’s first birthday weekend. I do feel for her, although perhaps a lesson on over sharing?

Reactions: 6
Nothing says baby girls first birthday like a grey and sludge green banner.View attachment 171702View attachment 171702
... That isn't symmetrically pleasing 😆 😆

Grabby comes across as an self entitled arrogant little princess, who's so use to stamping her {giant} feet to get her own way. I don't think she's ever grown mentally beyond the age of 13 and her life is nothing but playing grown ups. Doing the maths, you can work out that her eating disorder and her meeting the 24 yr old male, are interlinked. Is this the {emotional} black cloud that hangs permanently over the families head?? This is not some great love story... it's a story about a just turned 13 year old school girl, who caught the attention of an ex-(now adult) pupil helping out on a secondary school trip to wales and they bonded :sick: Makes you wonder how many other secondary school trips he's helped out on and how friendly he got with female tweenagers ;) When you put it into context, it's both frightening and disgusting.

So in 12 years time, will 'this guy' be bonding with Freya's 13 year old friends? Will Freya be old beyond her years too?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel like if she got married now it would be totally different? The heart balloons, the strapless sparkly frock... it’s all rather juvenile and naff. I bet she’d love the chance to do it again for some classy, tasteful photos. Y’know, eucalyptus and tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else feel like if she got married now it would be totally different? The heart balloons, the strapless sparkly frock... it’s all rather juvenile and naff. I bet she’d love the chance to do it again for some classy, tasteful photos. Y’know, eucalyptus and tit.
💯!!! Her wedding photos look like she’s playing at being a bride! I think it would have a very different vibe now. She could not be anymore smug on the photos and video like the cat that’s got the cream, you’ve got nothing to be smug about...lady! What a car crash...please please let there be someone on Tattle who went to the wedding, I am putting that out to the universe! 🤣
I don’t get how she booked everything before they were even engaged, that’s so weird. And the speeches 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
💯!!! Her wedding photos look like she’s playing at being a bride! I think it would have a very different vibe now. She could not be anymore smug on the photos and video like the cat that’s got the cream, you’ve got nothing to be smug about...lady! What a car crash...please please let there be someone on Tattle who went to the wedding, I am putting that out to the universe! 🤣
I don’t get how she booked everything before they were even engaged, that’s so weird. And the speeches 😴
It’s beyond desperate that everything was booked a year before the engagement happened! It’s all so staged, forced and sterile!!

I reckon that cousin has definite Tattle potential, someone can surely scout her out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.