Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
RVK_Loves #16 This guy is so dreamy, don't you forget, but what ever you do, don't ask how we met!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

swipeup

VIP Member
I used to say this about Meldrum but I don't actually think these "influencers" understand what they're being paid to do and what the job actually is. Case in point here, she's being paid to advertise Readly and says that she's up during the night so takes a look through Conde Nast Traveller mag. Then 2 stories later, she's asking for travel advice on where to go in France. 🤦‍♀️. If only there was an app that would let you browse through years of back issues of travel magazines for ideas and inspiration. Oh wait........

If she was any good at this influencer malarkey, she would have made that into one story where she raves about the app and being able to browse through the back issues of travel magazines and since they're looking at travel to France, she's found some great ideas in old copies and is now off to research some new possible places to visit. But hey, what would I know?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
So she was 13?? How was he not reported for being a pedophile? I swear she has Stockholm Syndrome.
If they were having sex back then he should be on the sex offenders register. Even if she was willing and up for it, (🤢) if she was under 16 that’s statutory rape. As a mum of two girls, if my daughter came home from a SCHOOL TRIP at 13 saying she’d met a 24 year old man I’d be reporting the bloke to the police, and I’d be getting Ofsted involved to investigate the school for failing in their duty of care to protect a school girl from grooming. How her parents were okay with this is beyond me. She’s admitted they were physically attracted to each other from the start. She’s confirmed they met when she was 13. A grown man physically attracted to a 13 year old is a paedophile, I’m sorry. No matter how much money he earns, or how many properties he owns. It’s sick!!

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Why has she felt the need to caption the pic of her house with how the doors and windows are a work in progress? Because a white door and perfectly functioning windows is just mortifying 🤦🤦
Because she was a snobby, spoilt brat even at the tender age of 20. I can imagine her “oh dear dear dear Benpecked, I can’t possibly live with those ghastly UPVC windows like a normal person! I need some wooden sash windows like the princess I am, UPVC is for pheasants!!” and Benpecked would be all like “don’t worry, I’m your genie and your wish is my command! After all, I do earn 10x more than all the other husbands...” 🤢😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
Pain au raison as a tradition ffs 🤣🤣🤣
how about a morning shag and a bacon sandwich
pair of bloody weirdos 👨🏼‍🦰👵🏼
she better get cracking on bentos the second if she wants the other tradition by next year 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Cmayfield

VIP Member
in her latest post she's said the weirdest thing "it a tradition in Bens family to be born on your parents anniversary" How on earth can that be tradition. Something you have absolutely no control over cannot be a tradition....... its call coincidence or planning.
Tradition is going to buy the Christmas tree with your sister or always buying ice cream from a certain shop when you go to a place on holiday.
Im now thinking that she planned all the dates for conception around their wedding anniversary and she was fuming when Freya didn't arrive as planned.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
View attachment 172355
Confirms the exact day they met 😫
So she was 13!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She was born in 1993!!! She was 13, he was 24. On a school trip.
I know we always thought it but that literally confirms it. That is beyond vile. That newspaper article did say that the school trip where they met ran for year 8's. 🤮🤮

She said they were both physically attracted to each other from the start 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
HOLY SHIT. Is this her????

Surely not. There is no way on this earth that she:
A) Did something fun
B) was happy about it
C) Wore a pair of glasses that actually fit her face

Not surprisingly, Grabby did NOT share his picture 😂😂 it didn't quite fit with her 'stick up the ass' aesthetic.
20200704_192918.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

rockyroad

So Freya is 1 today! Just 12 years to go and she can meet a suitable fiancée! #This-son-in-law.

• Sick
  • Haha

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
No offence if you got married on a Thursday
but doesn’t her husband earn 10 times more?
#cheapthursdaywedding #everyonewaspissedofftowasteannualleave

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
RVK_Loves #16 This guy is so dreamy, don't you forget, but what ever you do, don't ask how we met!
Hang on, let me have another go at this... 😂

RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat doesn't sound like much fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24