RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I drove down Elgin Avenue today, literally a minute past my house, via Tesco 😂 went past the exact flat they were hanging out of the windows at, same window boxes that were there when they were! Big white wooden ones..it looks so run down, I’ll go again tomorrow and take a pic... if he still rents this, he’ll probably still get good money from it as it’s so central, but Lordy it looks like a tit hole! @Libby x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I drove down Elgin Avenue today, literally a minute past my house, via Tesco 😂 went past the exact flat they were hanging out of the windows at, same window boxes that were there when they were! Big white wooden ones..it looks so run down, I’ll go again tomorrow and take a pic... if he still rents this, he’ll probably still get good money from it as it’s so central, but Lordy it looks like a tit hole! @Libby x
Well done! 😂😂 It didn’t look very salubrious from her pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes I spotted the cousin on the video. Pink hair, shaved on one side......was shocked it made the edit!! 🤣🤣🤣
The expression in the background of that picture speaks a thousand words!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just been catching up on the last few pages of this thread and gadddddddd you Tattlers have outdone yourselves this weekend 😂
If my husband ever dares to cheat on me I am calling you all in as my private investigators!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Flat c in her block sold 5 years ago. No pictures but I’m surprised at the price. Feels relatively cheap considering regent park and Hyde park are a short walk away
69078C22-5F2D-47D8-A9CF-5EB52D58AC29.png

Reactions: 2
I’m so tempted to pay the £3 to look on land registry and see who name their current house is in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So Freya is 1 today! Just 12 years to go and she can meet a suitable fiancée! #This-son-in-law.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
...and her comes the montage of ‘this time last year’!!! {{so much love}} {{dreamiest labour ever}}!!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The pink sunrises, a bee buzzing round her being a sign and the black and white photo of her flopped dramatically over the side of the birthing pool clutching her gas and air with her tippex-gel nails all feature...(no nappy clad arss in the air thus far!)
She very much lives in a fantasy world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I pray we’ve been spared that particular image, although it’s indelibly etched on my brain! 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.