RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH duck OFF! duck OFF! duck OFFFFFFFF!!!! Anyone would think she was the first woman to everrrrrrrrrrr have a baby! Seriously Grabby do one you imbecile! Take that pink sky and shove it up your hole. And by the way the candle wasn’t straight! HAHAHA!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d not really noticed this first time around but the whole ‘and then you were here’ or whatever and yet grabs is looking at the camera and not the baby (albeit with the HOLY tit expression)... I couldn’t tear my eyes away from my daughter when she was born.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The pink sunrises, a bee buzzing round her being a sign and the black and white photo of her flopped dramatically over the side of the birthing pool clutching her gas and air with her tippex-gel nails all feature...(no nappy clad arss in the air thus far!)
She very much lives in a fantasy world.
OMG I thought this was a bingo type prediction and just discovered it’s all (over)shared to typically Grabby levels of self-absorbed nauseam already ..... 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can imagine that if you have had a really difficult birth / c section / induced ...whatever. Her posts would make you feel like utter shite!

Never the same photographer!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What happened to her mate Binky Nixon who she used to use for photography? Am sure she took some photos at their allotment. Her photos are far far better than Grabby deserves.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.