RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it will be until Freya gets older, towards that age, that they will get a different perspective on the horror of their situation. It might be a difficult pill to swallow, seeing it from the other side instead of their own, as teenage infatuation and child exploiter.

There’s no way it would be acceptable today in a school
I don’t know, I think Grabby is that sure of herself that she’ll be “sourcing” a suitably mature and wealthy beau for Bentos when she gets to that age ☹
[/QUOTE]
Yep. I dont think she will ever think shes done wrong or has been wronged by him. Someone else said they think she's on the spectrum and i think she is too which makes it worse. I think her mum and dad wanted someone rich , someone her own age wouldnt take her on, and they were just he showed an interest and fobbed her on to him. Sick.

Reactions: 4
How do we know she sent a solicitor letter to Tattle? Did anything come of it?
Tattle mods disclosed it back in the first or second thread in the interests of transparency. To be fair, it might just have been a strongly worded, legal sounding letter written by Becks. I’d had a few wines last night. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is the poster who knew about the police involvement etc... I want to know more!

What must his friends have thought ‘I’m seeing a girl... she’s just turned 13’... wtf!!!

Reactions: 6
Found her flat in Maida Vale. It really didn't cost anywhere near what I thought and they didn't keep it for very long.

She makes tit far too easy to find. Was that a closed down branch of natwest out of the window? Did she post her flat number on a picture? Found it in 3 minutes 😂🤷‍♀️
View attachment 172337
View attachment 172341
View attachment 172342
Are you saying that is Elgin Avenue? Because if so, the buildings don’t look like the picture she posted of the outside.

Reactions: 2
Are you saying that is Elgin Avenue? Because if so, the buildings don’t look like the picture she posted of the outside.
That picture of the front was another flat they had. 100%. No idea where that flat was.
When they got that new flat they'd already been living together in Maida Vale for some time. I suspect the one she posted the front of was one of Ben's projects. The one she posted load of photos of them living in in 2011-2012 was the one I posted.

Last edited:
Where is the poster who knew about the police involvement etc... I want to know more!

What must his friends have thought ‘I’m seeing a girl... she’s just turned 13’... wtf!!!
It wasn't me but I have also heard similar things on the local grapevine about police being involved. We know grabby and how it's her way or the highway so I expect she had to get her way with this too and her parents had to back off

RVK_Loves #16 This guy is so dreamy, don't you forget, but what ever you do, don't ask how we met!
Hang on, let me have another go at this... 😂

RVK_Loves #16 Life on repeat doesn't sound like much fun. Like an OAP couple, but Ben likes them young.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This could certainly explain why Ben doesn’t have any social media accounts and has always been ‘anti’.

To think at one point I envied her life and felt like I was missing out! I followed her before she was married and found it impossible to look away from everything she had. How my eyes have been opened....

Reactions: 15
It wasn't me but I have also heard similar things on the local grapevine about police being involved. We know grabby and how it's her way or the highway so I expect she had to get her way with this too and her parents had to back off
And maybe around this time the eating disorder started. Was it a case of “I won’t eat unless you let me see Ben”. What kind of guy would lech onto a 13 year old girl and then not let her go. All this meeting of the minds, instant connection stuff is utter bullshyte. It wasn’t even a case that her parents backed off. They actively encouraged it by bringing him on their family holidays when she was 15.
How was there not a massive investigation into the school allowing this to happen on a school trip? How did they get the time alone together. It’s a massive breach of duty of care and safeguarding.

Reactions: 13
And maybe around this time the eating disorder started. Was it a case of “I won’t eat unless you let me see Ben”. What kind of guy would lech onto a 13 year old girl and then not let her go. All this meeting of the minds, instant connection stuff is utter bullshyte. It wasn’t even a case that her parents backed off. They actively encouraged it by bringing him on their family holidays when she was 15.
How was there not a massive investigation into the school allowing this to happen on a school trip? How did they get the time alone together. It’s a massive breach of duty of care and safeguarding.
They know better than to not bring him on the holiday. Can you imagine her tantrum!!

"unconventional beginning."

interesting way of wording you were groomed by at a grown man at 13. What is wrong with Ben? How fucked up.
Why even post this online ? Keep it quiet, otherwise people (like us) will dig deeper and make it an issue which it rightly is. She has no social awareness if she thought this blog post was a good idea at the time.

I wonder if it was the Steiner School in Kings Langley? It was closed down last year (finally) for safeguarding issues after years of weird stuff going on there, so if it was it wouldn't surprise me if the school brushed it under the carpet at the time along with everything else

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if it was the Steiner School in Kings Langley? It was closed down last year (finally) for safeguarding issues after years of weird stuff going on there, so if it was it wouldn't surprise me if the school brushed it under the carpet at the time along with everything else
No, not the Steiner school, was the local secondary school.

Even more disturbing, she has openly stated previously about her eating disorder she had at aged 13, so for a 23/24 year old to even entertain thoughts of a obviously vulnerable 13 year old is unfathomable. She may have been "way beyond her years" at 13 but she definitely has had arrested development since.

Last edited:
No - it’s already been said it was Kings Langley School on a year 8 trip to Wales which ex students can help out with.

No - it’s already been said it was Kings Langley School on a year 8 trip to Wales which ex students can help out with.
Why would a male 24 yr old ex pupil with a successful career want to go on a school trip with a load of 13 yr olds ? Weird weird weird. Grooming at its best. i wonder do the mum and dad actually like him now or do they just have to pretend ?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
There are loads of photos of mumma making googly eyes at Ben.

They are all strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder what Ben’s parents make of it all? Especially his mum, if it’s true she is a teacher. Perhaps that’s why Grabby seems reluctant to spend time with them, I wonder if they were a bit cool with Rebecca and didn’t really approve of their son having a 13yr old girlfriend. Y’know... a normal reaction as a parent to hear that a 24 year old is in a relationship with a 13 year old school girl! Perhaps Ben’s parents possess the morals that seem to have evaded Grabbys “yeah but he’s rich” mother and father!

Reactions: 5

I'd say it was this coupled with threats of running away as soon as she was 16 and cutting contact with her family for good. Look at the tit she gave a girl who copied her kitchen! Can you imagine if her parents had tried to stop Ben from taking her to Mauritius?! All those pics to make her school mates jealous? Shed have burned their precious barn conversion down, Carrie style, rather than not go!

Someone local-ish posted that her parents did involve the police , but I'd imagine they were faced with losing her all together (because we all know how stubborn and spoilt she is) or accepting this gross creepy old guy as her boyfriend.

Same with him joining them on holidays, I'd imagine she refused to go without him or planned to ruin the holiday for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.