RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two threads ago we were on #13 but I messed up posting the last one and i accidentally created #15 (so thanks to me we never had a #14) and now we've gone back in time to #6 !

Grabbys thread titles are as prone to typos as her "Joei de viver" Roses! :)

Thanks for stepping up and starting a new thread anyway, we were long overdue xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Two threads ago we were on #13 but I messed up posting the last one and i accidentally created #15 (so thanks to me we never had a #14) and now we've gone back in time to #6 !

Grabbys thread titles are as prone to typos as her "Joei de viver" Roses! :)

Thanks for stepping up and starting a new thread anyway, we were long overdue xxx
Oh no! I can’t read early in the morning clearly 🙈 is there any way of editing?

Reactions: 2
Looking at those recent allotment photos I’m convinced that Benpecked goes there every day. That’s his day job.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whilst she has access to her and Mummas gardens they have not just taken one but now two allotments. She is so self centred. Why not let families that have little outside space have one !!

Reactions: 15
Looking at those recent allotment photos I’m convinced that Benpecked goes there every day. That’s his day job.
Exactly. How are they taking care of two allotments, their own garden, holding down his (supposedly) full time job and looking after a baby? And still have time for dreamy weekends with 'this guy'?? It doesn't add up.

Reactions: 16
Whilst she has access to her and Mummas gardens they have not just taken one but now two allotments. She is so self centred. Why not let families that have little outside space have one !!
If you look on an aerial picture {there's some rather large allotment plots about a 5 minute walk from mummas house} of said location , most if not all the houses have lovely large gardens. I always thought allotments were allocated to people that didn't have much of a garden. Guess things are different in Kings Langley and they're far too posh to grow fruit n' veg in their own garden as it would make them un-aesthetically pleasing.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. How are they taking care of two allotments, their own garden, holding down his (supposedly) full time job and looking after a baby? And still have time for dreamy weekends with 'this guy'?? It doesn't add up.
I think he’s got people working for him. And he dips in and out of whatever property they’re doing up as and when it suits him*
*Grabby obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought allotments were for those in terraces etc or with limited / no gardens?
They are so entitled and selfish for taking on 2 🤬
Shame on the council for not vetting applications properly
That could be a lifeline for a family on a limited income or vulnerable people needing a safe space during the pandemic
🤬

Reactions: 18
I think everyone at the end of the last thread who said Becky is peeved about her eleven and a half month old baby not walking is right.

Exhibit A:

511EA91A-31C0-4EC5-BD25-BB0E16A9A6C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She needs to buy her properly measured first shoes rather than obsessing over standing up and wellies. She must have to scrub her to death in the bath every night, all that crawling in muck..its like she is trying to prove what a free spirit her child will be, which is the total opposite of the control freak she is. All for the gram.

Reactions: 13
That picture must have her raging with jealousy; not only is that little girl taking her first steps, she’s doing it in Hunters!! Didn’t she try to get some #kindlygifted a while back?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to buy her properly measured first shoes rather than obsessing over standing up and wellies. She must have to scrub her to death in the bath every night, all that crawling in muck..its like she is trying to prove what a free spirit her child will be, which is the total opposite of the control freak she is. All for the gram.
Definitely properly fitted for first walking shoes. I absolutely loved taking mine for their first shoes. I’ve kept them all ❤

Reactions: 8
That picture must have her raging with jealousy; not only is that little girl taking her first steps, she’s doing it in Hunters!! Didn’t she try to get some #kindlygifted a while back?
That little girl’s parents are properly loaded - her daddy is an heir to a family fortune and her mummy has her own very successful business. They do proper travel, meals out and everything. They gutted a beautiful home in a good neighbourhood in Charleston and completely renovated it to their taste. No expense spared. They also have a New York bolthole. There’s no Primark shopping in that household.

Yes, I’d say Becky is more than a bit jealous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.