RVK_Loves #15 Let me have picnics, let me shop, let me endanger my daughter for a photo op

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like imagine being 24 and sexually attracted to a 13-year-old. What the actual duck.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The school should have been made aware, in this day and age it would be a child protection issue.
In 2006 it was still most definitely a police and child protection issue.

In the early 2000s I remember my 16 year old mate going out with a girl who he later found out to be 14, not 16 like she'd said. He was terrified that he would get arrested and everyone called he a pedao for years!!

He was not a 24 year old man with a 13 year old he picked up on a school trip 🤮

Reactions: 9
This is what is truly sad... one day Freya is going to Google her parents names and she will discover this thread with loads of people, rightly, calling her dad out for being a pervert. I think if that was my relationship background - I would not be trying to sell an Instagram perfect life... I would be keeping it well under the radar!

She also looks / looked young.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are they members of some weird cult?! Only way I can see how they’d be ok with this. I tried finding the blog post detailing how they met a while ago (after I read stuff on here haha) but couldn’t be arsed in the end. Am really shocked by her being 13 ‘many agreed I was older than my years’ 😱 nooooooooooooo nooooo noooooooooooo so wrong, so so wrong

Reactions: 8
Grabby deleted that blog post, but it’s linked on one of her many threads here!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what is truly sad... one day Freya is going to Google her parents names and she will discover this thread with loads of people, rightly, calling her dad out for being a pervert. I think if that was my relationship background - I would not be trying to sell an Instagram perfect life... I would be keeping it well under the radar!

She also looks / looked young.
When you search Rebecca Sterling Rolltops and Roses, tattle is the third link. Same with the blog name on its own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The whole thing is messed up.
Hooked up when she was 13 and he was 24.
Started gate crashing her childhood family holidays.
He literally uprooted and followed her to university and bought a flat for them to live in.
Flew her the the Maldives or Mauritius for her teen birthdays.
She was playing house wife and planning their wedding in her teens, instead of seeing her friends and doing her uni work.

It's almost like her parents were suckered in to the whole thing too and it juts became normal. Like that bloody Michael Jackson documentary 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The whole thing is messed up.
Hooked up when she was 13 and he was 24.
Started gate crashing her childhood family holidays.
He followed her to university and bought a flat for them to live in.
Flew her the the Maldives or Mauritius for her teen birthdays.
She was playing house wife and planning their wedding in her teens, instead of seeing her friends and doing her uni work.
So sick.

Reactions: 3
RVK_Loves #16 This guy is so dreamy, don't you forget, but what ever you do, don't ask how we met!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Becky sent a solicitor letter to Tattle so I’m sure Ben knows Tattle exists. The free stuff and advertising revenue must outweigh the scrutiny. Maybe they tell themselves Tattle is a tiny, obscure corner of the Internet.

They probably also tell themselves that Becky was ten times more way beyond her years, lady, so that justifies everything. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Becky sent a solicitor letter to Tattle so I’m sure Ben knows Tattle exists. The free stuff and advertising revenue must outweigh the scrutiny. Maybe they tell themselves Tattle is a tiny, obscure corner of the Internet.

They probably also tell themselves that Becky was ten times more way beyond her years, lady, so that justifies everything. 😉
Hahahahah. Ugh. It makes me so sad. Ben is a really awful person tbh. Grabby knows no better as her parents seemed to encourage them

Reactions: 4
How do we know she sent a solicitor letter to Tattle? Did anything come of it?

Reactions: 2
The wedding video, oh my days. Where to start? Above all else it shows Rebecca in her true light; vain, smug, arrogant, image obsessed, spoilt and completely entitled. It was basically a “look at me, how clever I am to be married” video 🙄 as if that’s the pinnacle of human achievement.
Found her flat in Maida Vale. It really didn't cost anywhere near what I thought and they didn't keep it for very long.

She makes tit far too easy to find. Was that a closed down branch of natwest out of the window? Did she post her flat number on a picture? Found it in 3 minutes 😂🤷‍♀️
View attachment 172337
View attachment 172341
View attachment 172342
Bet they wished they’d hung onto it, would be worth a lot more now.

Also, nice lookout post there Ben👀

I know people didn't like to say it before but he is a bleeping perv. End of.
At 13 I was still making up dance routines to songs, collecting beanie babies and reading Jacqueline Wilson books. Ben is a god damn loser. Why couldn't he get an adult woman? How would he feel if, at 13, Freya comes home with a 24-year-old MAN?
I don’t think it will be until Freya gets older, towards that age, that they will get a different perspective on the horror of their situation. It might be a difficult pill to swallow, seeing it from the other side instead of their own, as teenage infatuation and child exploiter.

There’s no way it would be acceptable today in a school

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t think it will be until Freya gets older, towards that age, that they will get a different perspective on the horror of their situation. It might be a difficult pill to swallow, seeing it from the other side instead of their own, as teenage infatuation and child exploiter.

There’s no way it would be acceptable today in a school
[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, I think Grabby is that sure of herself that she’ll be “sourcing” a suitably mature and wealthy beau for Bentos when she gets to that age ☹

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.