RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generally sensible not to advertise to the internetz when you're going to be out of the house for periods of time.

Although I can hear the dialogue between the burglars now
- Right, what did you find?
- I got a 'Live. Love. Laugh' in a frame. And this set of mini dishes in rose gold
- Shite! What about you?
- 100 yoga poses on a canvas bag
I read somewhere that insurance policies are void if you show on social media, publicly, that you are way and your house can be identified.

Edit: found it. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....media-post-invalidate-insurance-burglary/amp/

AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH It's the flipping polka dot dress again. Surely she Must have other clothes? Is she contractually obliged to wear that dress? Do influencer have a uniform?

Also the hands in a heart again? She is really running out of ideas and will surely start to haemorrhage followers soon.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe they're away again. As someone said above, she shouldn't be live posting when away. There have been a few influencers who have had their houses broken into because they shared that they were away and their house was easy to find online.

I read somewhere that insurance policies are void if you show on social media, publicly, that you are way and your house can be identified.

Edit: found it. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....media-post-invalidate-insurance-burglary/amp/
Conversation with insurance company

We've been burgled and we'd like to file an insurance claim for the stolen items.
Of course, and what's the estimated value of the stolen goods?
Er.......we don't have a clue....it was all gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Conversation with insurance company

We've been burgled and we'd like to file an insurance claim for the stolen items.
Of course, and what's the estimated value of the stolen goods?
Er.......we don't have a clue....it was all gifted.
And it would be regifted 🤦‍♀️😱😂

It’s been a whole two week gap in between visits to a Soho House. #bestkindofmonday ... is there any other kind of Monday for Rebecca?!

I just can't imagine a life where you get to the age of 27 without ever having a full time job. She genuinely thinks she leads a busy life rearranging furniture, writing blog posts and going on walks. What a vapid existence.

Reactions: 2
Wow guys it’s time to wander the pretty streets with her favourite guy, nobody else she would rather share this time with. I hope they enjoy this well deserved break together

Reactions: 2
Wow guys it’s time to wander the pretty streets with her favourite guy, nobody else she would rather share this time with. I hope they enjoy this well deserved break together
Begs the question, does the strange husband have employees who do all the work while he has to pose and faff about the worlds hot spots?

Do they realise how ridiculous they look in those posed photos, I mean seriously how old is this guy ??
This. I would be laughed out of town if I suggested we stand in public and hold hands like a couple of toddlers while someone takes our photo. Or worse still I set up a tripod. 🙄

Reactions: 3
[Begs the question, does the strange husband have employees who do all the work while he has to pose and faff about the worlds hot spots?
[/QUOTE]
I believe he works with Rebecca’s dad property developing....

• Haha
[Begs the question, does the strange husband have employees who do all the work while he has to pose and faff about the worlds hot spots?
I believe he works with Rebecca’s dad property developing....
[/QUOTE]
Ah thank you, I didn't realise that was the situation. Makes sense he can take endless time off then.

I just can't imagine a life where you get to the age of 27 without ever having a full time job. She genuinely thinks she leads a busy life rearranging furniture, writing blog posts and going on walks. What a vapid existence.
Yep. I genuinely think that she thinks she works soooo hard. It wouldn’t be as bad if she just recognised and acknowledged how privileged she is.
40-50 hours per week plus a commute, being lucky if you get one proper holiday each year and then always being answerable to someone who could whip your job away..... is much less hard work than arranging some flowers and nick nacks then taking some pictures and having regular holidays that someone else has paid for because it’s all such hard work......

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.