RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 11617 so I went to read the Ideal Home Post but fell down the wedding and engagement posts too. The whole 'How he proposed' post is just bafflingly cringe. So the reason she decided to get married was Pinterest? Romantic fool.
Plus they booked everything two years in advance but weren't engaged? WHO DOES THAT?
My god! That doesn’t sound romantic at all!

View attachment 11617 so I went to read the Ideal Home Post but fell down the wedding and engagement posts too. The whole 'How he proposed' post is just bafflingly cringe. So the reason she decided to get married was Pinterest? Romantic fool.
Plus they booked everything two years in advance but weren't engaged? WHO DOES THAT?
Monica from Friends 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I’m feeling excited to escape for a couple of days” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Escape? Escape from what love???

Reactions: 5
“I’m feeling excited to escape for a couple of days” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Escape? Escape from what love???
‘Working’ from home in the garden, walks with the ‘pup’, lunches with friends, day dates in London, M&S pr events, supervising her husband’s DIY... phew! Give the girl a break, she’s had a tough week!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Weird new fence down the end of the garden? I can't work out why Mr RVK was allowed to put that monstrosity in. (Only my opinion obviously)

Reactions: 1
Weird new fence down the end of the garden? I can't work out why Mr RVK was allowed to put that monstrosity in. (Only my opinion obviously)
They’ve completely ruined it. I loved her garden but that fence just spoils it. Really don’t understand why they’ve done that?!

They’ve completely ruined it. I loved her garden but that fence just spoils it. Really don’t understand why they’ve done that?!
It takes your eye straight to the fence and you miss the garden in front. Not sure about the raised decking other. Preferred it as it was.

I loved the garden too, it was gorgeous but now the summerhouse looks like it's been banished behind a screen. It's all too intense.maybe planting will soften it but I don't think it's an improvement personally.

It's interesting as it was the garden plans which finally tipped me from 'following with reasonable enjoyment' to 'wtaf you are a princess!' for me. It was when they were in the Maldives and she posted saying they'd decided to do with that area of the garden that was 'annoying' them. I expected to see a grotty untouched corner... but no it was basically the whole thing. Who has an amazing garden like that and finds it 'annoying'?!

I loved the garden too, it was gorgeous but now the summerhouse looks like it's been banished behind a screen. It's all too intense.maybe planting will soften it but I don't think it's an improvement personally.
How long before the delivery from Cox and Cox arrives? She’s trying to appear helpful, but it’s such an obvious perfect spot to showcase more gifted pots, that yesterday’s story was a badly veiled beg for freebies. I’m expecting some free furniture and another free fire pit to magically appear too.

How long before the delivery from Cox and Cox arrives? She’s trying to appear helpful, but it’s such an obvious perfect spot to showcase more gifted pots, that yesterday’s story was a badly veiled beg for freebies. I’m expecting some free furniture and another free fire pit to magically appear too.
I was just going to say furtniture too. Last year I think it was M&S or Cox and Cox that furnished “one” of the seating areas at the top. Waits for next #gift........ and blog post 🤦‍♀️ #predictAble

The baby monitor is still on the #gift list too. I did wonder if that was why that blog post was written so soon. “We still need to get *coughs* receive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was just going to say furtniture too. Last year I think it was M&S or Cox and Cox that furnished “one” of the seating areas at the top. Waits for next #gift........ and blog post 🤦‍♀️ #predictAble
But it’s “work” sweetie 🤷🏻‍♀️ Remember that thing she needs to “escape” from 🙄

Standard post today... Polaroid’s, holding bump, on holiday AGAIN. Do these 2 EVER stay at home for more than a fortnight? Jeeeesus, how the other half live!!!

Reactions: 4
Do they realise how ridiculous they look in those posed photos, I mean seriously how old is this guy ??

Generally sensible not to advertise to the internetz when you're going to be out of the house for periods of time.

Although I can hear the dialogue between the burglars now
- Right, what did you find?
- I got a 'Live. Love. Laugh' in a frame. And this set of mini dishes in rose gold
- Shite! What about you?
- 100 yoga poses on a canvas bag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.