RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks alot older than she is. I'm 25 so a similar age to her but I'd put her as mid 30s atleast. She has no vibrancy to her,hopefully when the baby is here she will have a bit more 'life' and maybe a bit more meaning and purpose.
Please Rebecca show pictures with baby tat and I don't mean all the chic stuff I mean the nappy bin, the plastic tat etc.
I turned 27 this year and I was shocked that she is only 25/26. She looks older than I, and I thought she was mid 30s, like you said. It is kind of sad as she has had zero life experience - no proper job and only one boyfriend. And, typically I would say there isn't much wrong staying with your high school sweetheart but her husband dating her when she was 15 and he in his late 20s seems predatory.

I turned 27 this year and I was shocked that she is only 25/26. She looks older than I, and I thought she was mid 30s, like you said. It is kind of sad as she has had zero life experience - no proper job and only one boyfriend. And, typically I would say there isn't much wrong staying with your high school sweetheart but her husband dating her when she was 15 and he in his late 20s seems predatory.
I agree. If that was a headline.. '25 year old man and 15 year old GIRL' you would instantly think paedophile? He could have been put in prison and on the sex offenders register in a different situation. She is living like an old lady. I love my home and interiors but that seems to be her life. Every holiday she has is 'look at these flowers, look at this generic picture of houses, look at these bikes'. She has a platform to really inform people of history and conservation but nope.

Reactions: 1
Working from home...... as opposed to what th??? The beach?? Ffs... this woman gets right on my tits!!😑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was giving the shed a paint today and thought back to when I used to read Rvk’s blog, on one of the posts about painting (or rather starting it and not being arsed to finish it herself) her summerhouse she says something like ‘the paint is so thin but the wood just drinks it all in’ who even speaks like this?!

Honestly if when my husband comes home tonight and asks me what I’ve been up to today and I replied with ‘well husband I was woken up early by the sunlight this morning so I decided to paint the shed, the wood simply drank it all in and that sun today though, the weather has been so so pleasing don’t you think?!’ He would have me sectioned immediately 😐🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was giving the shed a paint today and thought back to when I used to read Rvk’s blog, on one of the posts about painting (or rather starting it and not being arsed to finish it herself) her summerhouse she says something like ‘the paint is so thin but the wood just drinks it all in’ who even speaks like this?!

Honestly if when my husband comes home tonight and asks me what I’ve been up to today and I replied with ‘well husband I was woken up early by the sunlight this morning so I decided to paint the shed, the wood simply drank it all in and that sun today though, the weather has been so so pleasing don’t you think?!’ He would have me sectioned immediately 😐🙄🤣
I wonder what she actually does have to talk to him about. She doesn't do anything and if she does it invariably involves him!

Side note - that M & S thing was so, so awful. I'm surprised they used it.

I wonder what she actually does have to talk to him about. She doesn't do anything and if she does it invariably involves him!

Side note - that M & S thing was so, so awful. I'm surprised they used it.
Hmm I wonder too, everything she does is for instagram. Her home, her garden, her clothes - all because it looks good and is on trend for the gram. The recent trip to Amsterdam wasn’t because she was interested in visiting there at all, it was because it has a tulip field and we all know posing in a field of flowers gets the likes.

I do like her home and I do like her garden (well up until installing the monstrosity that is that fence 😬) but their lives must be so dull and her husband must be absolutely sick to death of having to live their life for picture opportunities for instagram.

Reactions: 5
I agree. If that was a headline.. '25 year old man and 15 year old GIRL' you would instantly think paedophile? He could have been put in prison and on the sex offenders register in a different situation. She is living like an old lady. I love my home and interiors but that seems to be her life. Every holiday she has is 'look at these flowers, look at this generic picture of houses, look at these bikes'. She has a platform to really inform people of history and conservation but nope.
Remember the case of Jeremy Forrest? He was a school teacher and had a relationship with a 15 year old student. He went to jail. https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2013/jun/20/jeremy-forrest-guilty-child-abduction

Current picture on her stories of her washing line. Maybe she has been reading our complaints again.

She's in for a world of shock when she goes into labour if she's crying over blood tests 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to know that ‘the girls’ think of her lifestyle. And ‘hello long Easter weekend’? How is it any different to any other weekend for her? 🤔
Excuse you, but she was so busy today she only stopped for a ten minute lunch break... Or something.

• Haha
As tattle is all about transparency and honesty I need to inform users that this person has been making spurious and false accusations to attempt to shut down the conversation on her business.

The abuse claim filed
Logs or Evidence of Abuse: This website contains various discussion threads that are abusive.
Comments: Abusive online comments that are harassment, including trolling, encouraging others to be abusive, untrue comments intended to damage reputation and cyber stalking
The content has now gone beyond opinions and now contains defamatory information, falsehoods about me and the spread of personal information such as company details and addresses. All of which should go against your terms stated on your website and needs to be removed and moderated.

Tattle life has a very strict policy against abusive, harassment or hateful content of any kind and would delete messages of that nature if they were ever posted, ban members and report to the authorities if anyone was in any potential danger.

From looking into this thread there appears to be lots of deleted blog posts mentioned that members are just quoting what this Instagrammer said themselves. These can all be viewed on archive.org (https://web.archive.org/web/2018081...2/personal-on-falling-in-love-with-older.html) so members are not spreading false statements. No one has posted any addresses here, they have spoken about company house public and open records. There is no cyberstalking here, people have just discussed the public posts of a business account.

It's disappointing that this person has been filing untruthful complaints. Looking into their account their business would benefit from following the CMA guidelines as they have several clear breaches with not being truthful and transparent - https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...sements-being-transparent-with-your-followers

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
As tattle is all about transparency and honesty I need to inform users that this person has been making spurious and false accusations to attempt to shut down the conversation on her business.

The abuse claim filed
Logs or Evidence of Abuse: This website contains various discussion threads that are abusive.
Comments: Abusive online comments that are harassment, including trolling, encouraging others to be abusive, untrue comments intended to damage reputation and cyber stalking
The content has now gone beyond opinions and now contains defamatory information, falsehoods about me and the spread of personal information such as company details and addresses. All of which should go against your terms stated on your website and needs to be removed and moderated.

Tattle life has a very strict policy against abusive, harassment or hateful content of any kind and would delete messages of that nature if they were ever posted and report to the authorities if anyone was in any potential danger.

From looking into this thread there appears to be lots of deleted blog posts mentioned that members are just quoting what this Instagrammer said themselves. These can all be viewed on archive.org (https://web.archive.org/web/2018081...2/personal-on-falling-in-love-with-older.html) so members are not spreading false statements. No one has posted any addresses here, they have spoken about company house public and open records. There is no cyberstalking here, people have just discussed the public posts of a business account.

It's disappointing that this person has been filing untruthful complaints. Looking into their account their business would benefit from following the CMA guidelines as they have several clear breaches with not being truthful and transparent - https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...sements-being-transparent-with-your-followers
Sorry, who did this? I am a little lost. Rebecca filed a complaint about Tattle?

RVK's address is listed online under their public company. If she doesn't want it online, I am pretty sure they can pay to have it private or set up a business address elsewhere.

We see a guy in our village, he's on his own and probably in his late 30s?, who takes himself to the coffee shop every Saturday morning on his own for breakfast with his book, and I say to my husband 'I really hope he one day meets somebody else in there on their own, what a movie plot that would be'.

This person has only been brought to my attention with her untruthful reports. But she sounds ridiculous in this deleted post.

Maybe the guy doesn't want to meet someone. Maybe he's caring for his partner full time and Saturday morning he gets some restbite to leave the house. Maybe he has a partner at work on Saturday and likes to go to the coffee shop. Seems silly to just assume anyone on their own is lonely and in need of a relationship.

@bubbletea123 Yes, but the companies account address is just a business park address, not a personal address.

Who's she logged a complaint with? Good that you've cached that blog post showing we are only talking about stuff she's put in the public domain. What this is about is that she doesn't want those hideous tweets still out there, scared it might hinder her getting more free tit.

The abuse claim filed

Tattle life has a very strict policy against abusive, harassment or hateful content of any kind and would delete messages of that nature if they were ever posted, ban members and report to the authorities if anyone was in any potential danger.

I knew this was coming 😂 oh dear. She’s panicking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.