RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did a video monitor become a must have for new mums? It’s ridiculous the amount of expensive unnecessary tat people are encouraged (sorry, influenced) to buy. Just another way to make less affluent mums feel they aren’t doing their best for their babies.

Reactions: 5
When did a video monitor become a must have for new mums? It’s ridiculous the amount of expensive unnecessary tat people are encouraged (sorry, influenced) to buy. Just another way to make less affluent mums feel they aren’t doing their best for their babies.
Completely agree, especially as actually a couple of the things paraded by influencers - medela pumps and the next to me cribs have really really good unbranded/lesser known branded versions available on Amazon for at least half the cost. 'Influencers' used to play much more of a role in testing things out on behalf of the consumer. I'd love to see 'test of the breast pumps' as a month long feature or something. It would make some of the content actually helpful. Not that many people actually need a breast pump!

Reactions: 1
I honestly couldn't base my entire 'career' on such a trivial, materialistic, shallow, consumeristic way of life. Just trying to persuade people to buy endless amounts of tat they really don't need and base your happiness on endless piles of free clothes, overpriced bedding and arranging flowers for the rest of your life.

How can anyone feel genuinely fulfilled and satisfied with that?

She's about to start raising a daughter. Why wouldn't you want to set the example of putting that law degree to good use, to be a strong independent woman who doesn't need to rely on a man and his income (and then brag about it on twitter to put other women down), to contribute something to society besides such damaging, trivial materialistic crap.

What an empty, shallow existence.

Reactions: 20
I honestly couldn't base my entire 'career' on such a trivial, materialistic, shallow, consumeristic way of life. Just trying to persuade people to buy endless amounts of tat they really don't need and base your happiness on endless piles of free clothes, overpriced bedding and arranging flowers for the rest of your life.

She's about to start raising a daughter. Why wouldn't you want to set the example of putting that law degree to good use, to be a strong independent woman who doesn't need to rely on a man and his income (and then brag about it on twitter to put other women down), to contribute something to society besides such damaging, trivial materialistic crap.

Brilliantly put. I wonder deep down if she is ever satisfied with what she has. The endless quest for new stuff, new house projects, constant holidays is all that seems to drive her. Is she interested in anything meaningful apart from pretty flowers and sunsets?!! Amsterdam is such a fascinating city but all we get is tulips and bicycles on beaches!

Reactions: 4

I think I love you 🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
One thing that makes me annoyed - that she gets gifted things for just mentioning them. As someone else said a company should at least expect some kind of review of the product or a series of diary type review posts if they are stumping up that much money.

One thing that makes me sad - that we are all stupid enough to buy a product just because this vacous woman has one. I'm astonished people aspire to her lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
It’s just every kind of wrong. All of it. That poor child. Having such shallow, self centred parents....

Reactions: 3
Brilliantly put. I wonder deep down if she is ever satisfied with what she has. The endless quest for new stuff, new house projects, constant holidays is all that seems to drive her. Is she interested in anything meaningful apart from pretty flowers and sunsets?!! Amsterdam is such a fascinating city but all we get is tulips and bicycles on beaches!
I love the person that wrote this!!!!

Back from Amsterdam now and "working from home today" but still found time to go to the gym and the garden centre!!!! I'm a solicitor and I can occasionally work from home and sometime I barely leave my kitchen table to make some food at lunch time as work is so so pressurised. I'm in the office today but have barely had time to wee and already thinking I might not leave before 8pm tonight. She's really on another planet

Reactions: 7
I love the person that wrote this!!!!

Back from Amsterdam now and "working from home today" but still found time to go to the gym and the garden centre!!!! I'm a solicitor and I can occasionally work from home and sometime I barely leave my kitchen table to make some food at lunch time as work is so so pressurised. I'm in the office today but have barely had time to wee and already thinking I might not leave before 8pm tonight. She's really on another planet
Exactly! “Working from home today” as opposed too....🤔

Working from the garden??

Reactions: 2
I agree with everything that’s been said here - she’s abhorrent. Nothing more to add really, other than the fact that she can’t say ‘th’. She pronounces the sound as ‘f’ or ‘d’. Bugs me!

"The stand out colors and prints for me this season would be texture"......er what?

I think she looks alot older than she is. I'm 25 so a similar age to her but I'd put her as mid 30s atleast. She has no vibrancy to her,hopefully when the baby is here she will have a bit more 'life' and maybe a bit more meaning and purpose.
Please Rebecca show pictures with baby tat and I don't mean all the chic stuff I mean the nappy bin, the plastic tat etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.