RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says in the comments "the gifted items are all labelled in the blog post and I've declared before" and she doesn't want to write it all out because the captions will be too long!! She can detail it all if we want. Oh boo hoo. What she actually means is it will be super obvious exactly how much free stuff she's been getting. I cannot wrap my head around how you call yourself an influencer, this is your "career" and you're trying to skirt the rules at every opportunity. Excuses, excuses. What is it Rebecca....captions are too long, it's already been declared, it's on the blog. Pick a lane. I actually think this is a step backwards in terms of sticking by the rules on declaring gifts etc. This latest post is making it very obvious that she's been gifted an obscene amount of stuff and she just doesn't want to admit it.

Oh...another new thread title suggestion

RVK Loves #2 - Lady, don't you know she's earned a second thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She says in the comments "the gifted items are all labelled in the blog post and I've declared before" and she doesn't want to write it all out because the captions will be too long!! She can detail it all if we want. Oh boo hoo. What she actually means is it will be super obvious exactly how much free stuff she's been getting. I cannot wrap my head around how you call yourself an influencer, this is your "career" and you're trying to skirt the rules at every opportunity. Excuses, excuses. What is it Rebecca....captions are too long, it's already been declared, it's on the blog. Pick a lane. I actually think this is a step backwards in terms of sticking by the rules on declaring gifts etc. This latest post is making it very obvious that she's been gifted an obscene amount of stuff and she just doesn't want to admit it.

RVL Loves #2 - Lady, don't you know she's earned a second thread
I wonder what’s happened to legislation requires you to disclose

Edited to explain I wonder what in RVKs mind has happened to legislation requires her to disclose. Rather than would you like me to show in caption.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wonder what’s happened to legislation requires you to disclose
What do you mean? Nothing's happened to the legislation that requires them to disclose. It's still there, it all still applies. It just seems that some influencers are bored now playing by the rules (those long captions don't write themselves you know) so have gone back to old ways of being shady and not declaring when they're posting and tagging free gifts.

What do you mean? Nothing's happened to the legislation that requires them to disclose. It's still there, it all still applies. It just seems that some influencers are bored now playing by the rules (those long captions don't write themselves you know) so have gone back to old ways of being shady and not declaring when they're posting and tagging free gifts.
Yes I agree... I meant “I wonder in RVKs mind what’s happened to the legislation rules”. Ie ignoring them. They are very clear guidelines under consumer marketing to be followed for gifts. This really annoys me how it’s influencers “jobs” but they cannot get it right. If We didn’t follow the law with our jobs we would have a problem. And if it’s our jobs we refer to the relevant governing bodies directly rather than via a third party.... crazy.

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree... I meant “I wonder in RVKs mind what’s happened to the legislation rules”. Ie ignoring them. They are very clear guidelines under consumer marketing to be followed for gifts. This really annoys me how it’s influencers “jobs” but they cannot get it right. If We didn’t follow the law with our jobs we would have a problem. And if it’s our jobs we refer to the relevant governing bodies directly rather than via a third party.... crazy.
Completely agree. It's like they think they can decide how the rules apply to them and whether or not they need to be followed depending on how they feel on any particular day. Nah I've already declared enough free gifts this week, I won't bother with these. They're interpreting the rules to suit themselves and that's just not how it works.

Completely agree. It's like they think they can decide how the rules apply to them and whether or not they need to be followed depending on how they feel on any particular day. Nah I've already declared enough free gifts this week, I won't bother with these. They're interpreting the rules to suit themselves and that's just not how it works.
I sent that post too ASA today. That’s one of the worst ones I’ve seen. It’s blatant disregard of the guidelines and is completely misleading. Even if they choose not to do anything, waiting response, it needs to be highlighted.

What gets me is that she can put 60 bloody photos on a blog post about fresh air, to make it that obscenely long that no one will ever spot the tiny 'ad' right at the end of the post.
But she can't add one extra line in a caption to say what's been gifted. Just some stuff was gifted, you guess what.

Don't you strain yourself Rebecca and do any actual work from your bed/hammock.

It is 100% because she doesn't want to admit that 90% of her bloody house is gifted. It would ruin her lux life image and reveal her as the greedy grabber she is.

Reactions: 3

RVK Loves #2 - Lady, don't you know she's earned a second thread
def the best thread title suggestion 🤪👏🏼

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.