RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you guys know that she’s pregnant? I don’t think she mentions it at all mind you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I quite liked her old house. Sort of lost her fora bit when she changed Instagram name. Didn't realise she was so young when they met brrrr

I’m genuinely annoyed at how much gifted things she has so far. A snuzpod, medala breast pump and a cot mattress yet plays the ignorant fool about going to John Lewis for car seats. Crafty!

Reactions: 3
I've no interest in the baby stuff but she was always going to be sent a tit load of freebies. She's not holding back on the pregnancy content (the opposite really) so brands will be keen to use her for exposure. The whole John Lewis appointment stuff was so thirsty for attention from them. I haven't seen JL do a lot of influencer marketing but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of ad / paid promotion coming soon. Also the way the freebie posts were worded today would suggest that those gifts were not sent unsolicited, there were discussions in the background between her and the brands ("I went for" i.e. they let her pick what she wanted) so again we're back to some shady non disclosure marking stuff as gift when it probably should be an ad becasue she's clearly discussed getting them in advance with the brand.

Her content is dire at the moment, always banging on about the weather and it's just a constant stream of what she's doing every hour of the day. It's as if she's using Instagram as her own little personal thought journal. There's something off about the way she's writing these days and I can't quite put my finger on what it is but her style of writing is just so over the top and flowery and twee the whole time. It's so forced and un-natural, no one talks in language like that in real life.

I agree. I understand she’ll be sent stuff but the way she words it is like she’s clearly decided what she wanted ahead of schedule. Is it really a gift if you’re dictating what you want to be sent? (The best of the best, of course)

Reactions: 2
She’s another one who claims to be so busy yet she’s always off out.... but then puts disclaimers in about working hard to catch up. I’d hate to see these bloggers/instagrammers work a real job with normal hours!

Reactions: 1
Off on holiday again to the Maldives on a babymoon where they'll open their envelope to find out whether they're having a boy or a girl. Is it just me that finds it incredibly sad that she obviously thinks opening the envelope and finding out at home isn't good enough. Most couples are just delighted to be pregnant and thrilled at finding out what they're having and sharing it with family. But she has to make it into an even bigger deal by waiting until they're on holiday somewhere exotic. Surely finding out is the special part and the memory is made special no matter where it happens. It seems that for some, special memories can only be made while on holiday in exotic, far flung holiday destinations.

Reactions: 5
Personally, I’m looking forward to seeing a picture of her hands making a heart around a Maldivian sunset and a picture of her and her husband awkwardly holding hands with their back to the camera, perhaps with a balloon or two. Is the babymoon a #presstrip?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Personally, I’m looking forward to seeing a picture of her hands making a heart around a Maldivian sunset and a picture of her and her husband awkwardly holding hands with their back to the camera, perhaps with a balloon or two. Is the babymoon a #presstrip?

?? her husband looks SO awkward in the pics doesn’t he.... I can imagine him thinking “really?” For some of the things she has him posing for.

This is a really petty thing I picked up on but why does she always stand with her legs so wide apart? Same pose every time!

Yes I'm glad Im not the only one that noticed that, I want to shout "close your legs!".

Reactions: 1
Even the way she finds out the gender is so boring. I’m surprised she’s not gone whole shebang for a balloon in the garden with the drawn on plans for the garden for the millionth time

Can you even read that disclaimer? That means it’s gifted and should be labellled. Why can’t this girl ever disclose properly. The reaction is worse when she looks shady surely? I’m unfollowing. Her content is boring now and she will only get worse when the baby comes.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How does her husband get so much time off work for monthly holidays? Even if he owns his own company, surely he needs to do some work sometimes?!

She never disappoints. I nearly mentioned a bike shot and then she pulled that one out the bag too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.