RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always a story of ‘this guy’ with a photo of her husband but only to the side as no one ever looks at the camera.
He always seems to work when they’re away so perhaps he finds her equally as boring as the rest of us.

Baby name votes? Clementine is my first thought!

Reactions: 1
Oh my word those tweets! Please tell me there’s more! Evidence of the real personality behind all the vanilla blandness. She sounds such a snob!

Always a story of ‘this guy’ with a photo of her husband but only to the side as no one ever looks at the camera.
He always seems to work when they’re away so perhaps he finds her equally as boring as the rest of us.

Baby name votes? Clementine is my first thought!
Bet she’s overjoyed it’s a girl so she can play “dress up” with the poor kid! Imagine how many clothes she’ll get sent.

I’d guess a classic old school name, something a royal baby might have, Charlotte? Alice? And then have a jolly hockey sticks middle name for sure!!

Whoa, was she saying she hates Bloom & Wild Flowers. I'm pretty sure she's raved about them before, maybe even had some sent to her and marked them #gifted.

Reactions: 3
She seems like such a snob. Just wait, I'm sure those tweets will disappear. Seems she changed her mind on kids. Or maybe her husband wanted them as he is getting older.

Edit: Interesting. She still seems to use that Twitter account. If I were her, I would be deleting those tweets. They make her look like a pretentious twit.

I think they might be go for Milly or Tilly for the name.

She’s a huge snob but plays the meek and mild act so people don’t just realise that she’s an incredibly privileged, wealthy white girl who has never worked a day in the real world. If she showed her true personality on her account people would turn against her as she literally has no redeeming qualities. Money + out of touch + elitist doesn’t make for an appealing ‘influencer’ to the everyday 20-35 year old who make up a huge portion of her following.

I think they might be go for Milly or Tilly for the name.

She’s a huge snob but plays the meek and mild act so people don’t just realise that she’s an incredibly privileged, wealthy white girl who has never worked a day in the real world. If she showed her true personality on her account people would turn against her as she literally has no redeeming qualities. Money + out of touch + elitist doesn’t make for an appealing ‘influencer’ to the everyday 20-35 year old who make up a huge portion of her following.
That is true. I always found it interesting that she never had a Twitter account linked to her blog. Perhaps that is why.

View attachment 7526

Shame that’s 98% of the people who lap up her endless aff links and vanilla content ?

Wonder if she will add mum to her Insta bio... Lol.

Edit
Another delightful tweet of hers.

[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B] 20 Jun 2015
More
Lol at flying from Stansted, spot the fake tan #essexcountry

[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B]
@rianda99 this is why I can't bear to think about children yet. Babies yes but toddlers up ughhh

[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B] 31 Jan 2014
More
Does anyone ever say anything positive about having children? Sounds like life is hell with them.

[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B] 6 Aug 2013
More
What is it with children looking so gender neutral these days? That's twice this month I've called a girl a boy at work...

[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B] 8 Nov 2012
More
Christ babies are such hard work. Just saw ben's 1 year old nephew and I don't know how people cope.

[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B] 15 Nov 2012
More
Babies more or less ruin/change your life. Way too selfish for another 8 years at least.
0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She is completely unrelatable in every way. She’s only in her mid 20s, yet has been on more (expensive one off) holidays than most people would ever go on in their lifetime or ten lifetimes!!!!
She has a house which has been completely renovated in just under two years. She drives a Range Rover car, is always exercising and never eats anything unhealthy. She tends to an allotment and grows a vast array of food produce as well as growing her own ‘blooms’.
She is constantly baking and when she goes out, it’s to very affluent areas where she buys frequent bunches of peonies. That’s when she’s not walking ‘the pup’ or ‘out with her mumma’ or eating ‘gelato’. Who honestly speaks like this in real life!!!! She is easily the most nauseating person on Instagram!

Reactions: 10
She is completely unrelatable in every way. She’s only in her mid 20s, yet has been on more (expensive one off) holidays than most people would ever go on in their lifetime or ten lifetimes!!!!
She has a house which has been completely renovated in just under two years. She drives a Range Rover car, is always exercising and never eats anything unhealthy. She tends to an allotment and grows a vast array of food produce as well as growing her own ‘blooms’.
She is constantly baking and when she goes out, it’s to very affluent areas where she buys frequent bunches of peonies. That’s when she’s not walking ‘the pup’ or ‘out with her mumma’ or eating ‘gelato’. Who honestly speaks like this in real life!!!! She is easily the most nauseating person on Instagram!
She has a really nice life. I think the problem with her is that her Instagram is all whimsical, yet her Twitter is snobby. She has two different personalities on those platforms. The Instagram persona doesn't seem genuine once you find her Twitter page. If it wasn't for her husband, I am not sure she would have the same lifestyle. She seems to be very money orientated - going by her Twitter page.

Just checked out her IG. God, what a predictable dullard. Aesop, Diptyque candles, Sketch tea room; lather, rinse repeat (NB I like all three, but there's more to life than using them as soft markers for your status)

Flowery name? Violet, Rose, Lily. If she ends up with a post-birth injury, that poor kid will never be allowed to forget it

She has a really nice life. I think the problem with her is that her Instagram is all whimsical, yet her Twitter is snobby. She has two different personalities on those platforms. The Instagram persona doesn't seem genuine once you find her Twitter page. If it wasn't for her husband, I am not sure she would have the same lifestyle. She seems to be very money orientated - going by her Twitter page.
I’ve followed her on Instagram for a while now and I can totally see through all the whimsical, so called perfection. She shows her true personality when questioned about anything that she perceives as negative, even if it isn’t. I’ve seen quite a few sarcastic, cutting remarks on her posts and her stories directed at people which have then been swiftly deleted afterwards. I’m not in the least bit surprised by the unbelievably snobby remarks on her twitter account. Recently she made a comment about TUI holidays which was really snobby and made my blood boil. I honestly don’t know who she thinks she is. Plus, that video of her gender reveal was beyond. Aside from her family, why does she think anyone else cares about the gender of her unborn child???? I notice she’s channeling Megan Markle with the constant bump cradling too! ?

Reactions: 4
[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B] 14 Aug 2014
More
When your old teachers congratulate you on getting married just three years after leaving school lol

Her husband is a creep. Does she mean school as in high school or university?

Edit
[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B] 29 Jun 2012
More
'Adele is pregnant' 'how can anyone tell?!' hahaha
1 reply0 retweets0 likes

[B]Rebecca {rvkloves}[/B]‏ @[B]rkedgley[/B] 16 Jul 2013
More
Eugh the thought of being pregnant (in the future) is even less appealing after seeing the 'bodies after bump' photos.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Wow...

I have disliked her more and more on insta recently as she’s gone from “nice” to bland to just not feeling genuine or relatable (after the house move really). Some of those tweets exactly sum up how I imagine she is in real life. Horrible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.