RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone be on holiday that much? I swear it’s a trip every 4-6 weeks! One thing that gets me is when they (I say they - as it most “influencers”) how hard they have been working. I don’t think they know what it’s like to do a proper days graft. She seems to have a charmed life.

In regards to her meeting her husband young I kinda thought she’s lucky in some respects. She’ll never know what it’s like to have her properly heart broken. That was obviously before I realised she was only 15!! Eek!

Reactions: 1
How can someone be on holiday that much? I swear it’s a trip every 4-6 weeks! One thing that gets me is when they (I say they - as it most “influencers”) how hard they have been working. I don’t think they know what it’s like to do a proper days graft. She seems to have a charmed life.

In regards to her meeting her husband young I kinda thought she’s lucky in some respects. She’ll never know what it’s like to have her properly heart broken. That was obviously before I realised she was only 15!! Eek!
I believe it is better to have your first heartbreak when young. Imagine her and her husband separated? That would be devastating for her as they've been together since she was 15 (shudder). He's all she has known. I think it would be harder to have your first heartbreak when older.

Their life seems unattainable. I wonder will they keep up the vacations once baby is here.

Reactions: 2
Their life seems unattainable. I wonder will they keep up the vacations once baby is here.
That’s what I’m wondering. Maybe with all that money they’ll just get a nanny? And carry on living it up round the world...

And how will a kid fit in with her ‘nothing out of place’ stunning house?!

If my husband had had skin cancer i’d Probably not want to go on so many holidays to hot sunny places ALL the time. I know you can always choose to sit in the shade but still

That’s what I’m wondering. Maybe with all that money they’ll just get a nanny? And carry on living it up round the world...

And how will a kid fit in with her ‘nothing out of place’ stunning house?!

If my husband had had skin cancer i’d Probably not want to go on so many holidays to hot sunny places ALL the time. I know you can always choose to sit in the shade but still
They have a beautiful house. I do know many people who have lovely houses and manage to keep them nice with a child so it isn't unheard of. It will be easier for her too as she works from home.

When did her husband have skin cancer? Hope they wear high SPF.

They have a beautiful house. I do know many people who have lovely houses and manage to keep them nice with a child so it isn't unheard of. It will be easier for her too as she works from home.

When did her husband have skin cancer? Hope they wear high SPF.
Within the last year or so? It was either on her stories or on her blog I can’t remember

Within the last year or so? It was either on her stories or on her blog I can’t remember
Yikes, that is a shame.

It seems from her Instagram comments she thinks they will travel a lot with the baby. I can't imagine her having a baby and I don't know why. Maybe it is because their lifestyle seems far from child friendly with all of the holidays.

I’ve honestly never seen someone mention being pregnant so much, almost every story she says something about it. I wonder how she’ll feel when the baby is eventually here once the sleep deprivation kicks in ?

I’ve honestly never seen someone mention being pregnant so much, almost every story she says something about it. I wonder how she’ll feel when the baby is eventually here once the sleep deprivation kicks in ?
It is so boring. We get it, she is pregnant but there is more to life. I actually can't imagine her with a baby as her life seems so pristine.

i know what you mean. I can’t picture it either.

Does anyone else feel a bit sorry for the husband? He seems quite under the thumb. Sounds like he has a LOT to do before the baby arrives ?

Considering how much she travels, she's incredibly boring. Everything is just so...flat and uninspiring.

I’ve got a baby myself and the idea of everything before they arrive is wonderful but she’s just so ignorant! Having a pretty nursery means zero to a screaming newborn ?
I get what you mean about being flat. She has zero personality for someone with so many followers

She seems incredibly plain. Nice enough but bland.

I don't think there's anything wrong with planning a nice nursery but I hope she's ready for the tit explosions. I don't even have kids but have heard about them. Lol.

Considering how much she travels, she's incredibly boring. Everything is just so...flat and uninspiring.
I used to be envious of all the travel and then I realized that when she gets to a place, it's just the same old content and pictures rehashed in a different location. At some point, the sunsets and beaches and ice cream cones all merge into one. She never really makes me want to go to a place based on how she shows it. I think the fact that she doesn't speak on stories adds to the air of flatness, like we don't really know what her personality is like so all we have is this perfectly curated instagram feed. Maybe once the baby comes along, that will inject something else but at the moment it's just lather, rinse, repeat every 6 weeks.

I used to be envious of all the travel and then I realized that when she gets to a place, it's just the same old content and pictures rehashed in a different location. At some point, the sunsets and beaches and ice cream cones all merge into one. She never really makes me want to go to a place based on how she shows it. I think the fact that she doesn't speak on stories adds to the air of flatness, like we don't really know what her personality is like so all we have is this perfectly curated instagram feed. Maybe once the baby comes along, that will inject something else but at the moment it's just lather, rinse, repeat every 6 weeks.
You are right. They don't seem to do anything of substance on vacation - museums etc.

I remember reading on her blog that she had an eating disorder as a teenager. I hope that her being pregnant and gaining weight doesn't cause problems for her.

I followed her years ago when she lived in her previous house. I unfollowed last year because it was just so boring.

I'm not sure how she has as much followers as she does because there are far better interiors accounts and far better travel accounts. She's just too vanilla for me (and I like vanilla ??)

In California. Loaded. Pregnant. Perfect opportunity for some amazing photos. This is a snoozefest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.